Moderator: English moderators
Yes, in the beginning Rayman was more into handing out free slaps than into world saving. Strangely enough it is this very eventful story we are interested in; How did this uncontrollable individual and his grotesque companion become the heroes that we know?
Yes, in the beginning Rayman was more into handing out free slaps than into world saving.
Adsolution wrote:I hqf3n'5 unro45unq53ly.
Haruka wrote:And I'm amazed how Betilla returned (Marlyn Monroe reference on the trailer! ) and the Livingstones... Could this mean that Mr. Dark will also return?!
Sabertooth1000000000 wrote: It's not on Wiiware so I can't get it
1. It's a prequel.
2. It's 2D. (duh)
3. It's being released in episodes as DLC. Just kill me now. And fuck you Sega for obviously being the ones to give them this idea.
4. It's going to be on the Xbox Live Arcade and PSN.
5. It's being developed by only five people.
6. Rayman is a fucking idiot.
7. It will probably be a Legend of Spyro-esque reboot. Haha, because things weren't already bad enough.
Drolpiraat wrote:So, after thinking about this a bit more, this is how I feel about it.
- It's Rayman.
- Michel Ancel is working on it.
- Rayman slaps!
- Awesome graphics, especially the backgrounds.
- It's platforming!
- Nice logo there.
- References to the other games: Betilla ( or someone who looks like her ), livingstones, etc.
- The atmosphere is magical.
- Huge and great looking bosses.
- Great little details!
- Character design by the people who made the 2D graphics for Rabbids Go Home or what? Eww.
- The atmosphere feels magical, but it reminds me of Legend of Spyro, and that is NOT good. It's way too generic.
- The music is way too generic, I hate it already.
- I don't see any GOOD platforming parts. It looks like you'll constantly be running or something.
- What is this, a tale of love between Rayman and Globox? As Murfy would say... "puh-lease!"
- The combat looks like generic melee again.
- I preferred the original 3D Rayman 4 with the eagle.
- Rayman looks like an idiot, so does Globox... even though they're supposed to look like that.
- The dumb feeling Rayman has is stupid... in Rayman 2 he was serious, the story was serious, and that made it feel epic. This just feels...
- ... too much like Legend of Spyro.
I really hope he becomes serious and wipes that horrible idiotic smile off his face after the beginning of the game, because if he doesn't, I don't think this will suck the player in it like the previous games did. Rayman 3 suffered from this, and it seems this suffers from it even more.
Users browsing this forum: Bionichute and 2 guests