E3 2015

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.

Whose conference did you enjoy most?

Bethesda
17%
Microsoft
8%
EA
No votes
UbiSoft
No votes
Sony
50%
Nintendo
17%
Square Enix
8%
PC Gaming
No votes

Total votes: 12

Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

E3 2015

Post by Master »

It's barely a fortnight away now, another year, another E3. Lots to hopefully discuss, and fingers crossed that we hear about Rayman's 20th.

So, anything to look forward to? What events will you folks be watching? Excited about any announcements? Hopeful about any rumours? Discuss away!

Notable Stream times:

Microsoft - 9:30 am PT, June 15th
UbiSoft - 3:00 pm PT, June 15th
Sony - 6:00 pm PT, June 15th
Nintendo - 9:00 am PT, June 16th

Previous E3 threads:
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 137530

Re: E3 2015

Post by Bradandez »

Really looking forward Nintendo's Direct and Ubisoft's conference.
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

I'm somewhat nervous about Ubi's, part of me gets the feeling that I'll disappointed.
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer

Post by Bradandez »

That's why I'm not setting my hopes that high, I'm like on a chair.
DandyGuy
Ptizêtre Ermite
Tings: 1772

Post by DandyGuy »

Im sure well here about more characters in Smash. Im just hoping someone is making a 3D platformed with open world level design.
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

Other than Rayman and Beyond Good and Evil what the fuck is there to be excited for at Ubisoft E3?
Another Assassins creed? Another Splinter cell? Another Far Cry? While generally all of these series have fairly decent games, it's nothing surprising.

I'm excited for Nintendo, Sony, And Square Enix. Hell, I'm actually looking forward to what Microsoft may show this year. Microsoft clearly sees after the Yooka Laylee project, games like Banjo Kazooie are in demand. Nintendo- well, it's pretty much a giver that they're likely going to rock E3 this year, I mean we already got Star Fox announced, so yeah. Sony- I'm expecting them to finally give me a reason to buy a PS4. Other than Bloodborne I've seen no reason to purchase a PS4 yet, it's time Sony announces the inevitable Ratchet and Clank, and hopefully some other really cool stuff.

I have low expectations for Ubisoft but I'll check there's out in hopes of a Beyond Good and Evil 2 or a 3D Rayman title (though I wouldn't mind another 2D title either.) It's sad that Ubisoft probably looked upon Origins and Legends as mere side projects for them.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer

Post by Bradandez »

You really think I care anything else but Rayman when it comes to UbiSoft?

Anyways, I really looking for Nintendo because of Splatoon, Smash Bros., possible 3rd DLC pack for Mario Kart 8, Star Fox, and just their direct overall. Their direct was so good last year, I wonder if they can top it this year.
DandyGuy
Ptizêtre Ermite
Tings: 1772

Post by DandyGuy »

Bradandez wrote:You really think I care anything else but Rayman when it comes to UbiSoft?

Anyways, I really looking for Nintendo because of Splatoon, Smash Bros., possible 3rd DLC pack for Mario Kart 8, Star Fox, and just their direct overall. Their direct was so good last year, I wonder if they can top it this year.
Pick N Pile 2!!!!!
saerleiya
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 5782

Post by saerleiya »

Rayfist wrote:Other than Rayman and Beyond Good and Evil what the fuck is there to be excited for at Ubisoft E3?
Another Assassins creed? Another Splinter cell? Another Far Cry? While generally all of these series have fairly decent games, it's nothing surprising.
This, my friend, is very very likely...
There was a ton of things last year, but which real surprises could ubisoft have this one? Not really much...

I am also very interested in square enix : the new Deus Ex just got announced a few months ago... Hypehypehype!

Will EA and BioWare finally reveal more about the incoming mass effect 4? I hope they will. Otherwise, as they cancelled shadow realms, they don't have a lot of content to show.

Not too interested in Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft. But i hope some people out there will have better content to show than in 2014, where the salty memes were all over the internet...
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

Ubi's going to have the same presenter as they did in 2013 and 2014: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ubisof ... 0-6427759/

I don't really feel strongly about this, so long as Ubi doesn't repeat that cringe-worthy performance from a few years back, I'm ok.
saerleiya
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 5782

Post by saerleiya »

Last year's performance was okay imo. I simply hope they won't throw too much assassin's creed in there.
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

Yeah, and they don't try to oversell things like they did Watch Dogs. If they want to hype, I'd rather it be grounded in reality than made up solely for the situation.
Rayfist
Sandra Misu

Post by Rayfist »

I couldn't stand that announcer for Ubisoft at 2013 and 14, I'm glad I'm not alone in that opinion. I felt her over excitement was very cringe and forced.

Regardless I'll be checking out all the companies, cept for maybe EA. Though I can understand the hype for a new Mass Effect- a series in which I really need to play someday.

I also really need to play a Deus Ex game, I have the original on STEAM but haven't even touched it yet.

I know Konami isn't making an appearance I don't think but I do expect some new MGS V related news.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Haruka
Sandra Misu
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

As always, I am looking forward for Nintendo's E3 to learn what are gonna be the next projects and releases of the enterprise. As for Ubisoft it is the usual expectations: BG&2 info/footage or any word about Rayman. I would bet more in BG&2 but this year in particular is special: it will be Rayman's 20th anniversary in September and I do want to know if Ubisoft is preparing something. I won't bring the expectations very high but I will watch the conference anyway.
Rayfist
Sandra Misu

Post by Rayfist »

Ah yes, a 20th anniversary is special. I'm actually... pretty expecting of a new Rayman title. I know I may be setting the expectations a little high, but 20 years is quite a long time. It's certainly something to brag about for Ubi, so I'll definitely be checking out their E3.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer

Post by Bradandez »

On a chair. On a chair.
GrandKittymus
Moussu
Tings: 1210

Post by GrandKittymus »

I'm mostly looking forward to Nintendo. The only thing I would be interested in for Ubisoft would be anything Rayman related. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

About Nintendo, I'm always excited to see what they're is hiding from us. For one, rumor has it that Intelligent Systems has plans for a Paper Mario Wii U. As long as it's more like the first two games in the series, I'd have it on my list to buy if it really is happening. I have a feeling that some Smash discussion is gonna get in there somewhere and I'm looking forward to discussions on possible new characters.

I also get the feeling more on Kingdom Hearts III is gonna be revealed so I guess I can look into that.

Welcome~. The Kitty is at your service today. The Teensies are currently not available to assist you so allow me to be your Substitute. What's that? A giant is looking to crush me? No~, of course that's not possible.
Snagglebee
Pti-lote
Tings: 2750

Post by Snagglebee »

I have heard rumors that they are going to show gameplay footage of Ratchet and Clank Reboot for PS4 at E3. Although I know I shouldn't believe that right away, it makes me pretty hyped about it :D

EDIT:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/confir ... 0-6427907/
Nothing with Ratchet and Clank yet confirmed, but Star Fox Wii U is :D
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer

Post by Bradandez »

I'm really looking forward to Star Fox U. Soon enough, I'm going to buy StarFox 64 3D.
Rayfist
Sandra Misu

Post by Rayfist »

I'm excited to hear more news about Metal Gear Solid V, it'll have such an overwhelming amount of content, I'm so hyped. Would be nice if it came too Wii U. Undoubtedly going to get Game of The Year 2015, watch.

It's definitely Nintendo to look the most forward to though, as for Starfox 64 3D, the game is already becoming expensive, but hopefully I can find it.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter