|← First Ruins||Dark Sewer →|
|The Beginner League|
|Cup 1 (Beginner), Cup 5 (Pro)|
Nebulous Tower is the second race course of the Beginner League in Rayman M. Completing this race for the first time will unlock the Popolopoi modes on all of the beginner races.
As with the other beginner races, Nebulous Tower is set in a haunted place similar to the Tomb of the Ancients in Rayman 2: The Great Escape. It starts with rising walls that allows the player to reach a Purple Lum that takes them high above on a platform on the left side that goes in and out. Then, there is a line of square platforms that rise and fall upon the flick of a switch, situated in a body of swampy water that slows the player down, which leads to the tower itself.
Jumping on the square platforms when high leads to a Purple Lum which gives the player a headstart in climbing up the tower, otherwise the player starts climbing up it with platforms and ivy covered gratings on the walls. At the top, the player has to drop down, avoiding the rotating planks which will slow them down, onto a wet slide full of moving bounce pads. Using one of these takes you on a path with speed ramps that get the player to the finish line a bit quicker, while underneath there are more speed ramps but also a large stairway with spiky spines to shoot on some steps.
- Nebulous Tower's Race playthrough at YouTube (Rayman M - PC version)
- Nebulous Tower's Popolopoï playthrough at YouTube (Rayman M - PC version)
- Nebulous Tower's Lums playthrough at YouTube (Rayman M - PC version)
- Nebulous Tower's Championship playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- Nebulous Tower's Time Attack playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- Nebulous Tower's Lums playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- Nebulous Tower's Target playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
|The Races of Rayman M/Arena|
|The Beginner League|
|First Ruins • Nebulous Tower • Dark Sewer|
|The Advanced League|
|Dawn Sand • Water Canyon • Thousand Waterfalls|
|The Expert League|
|Forest Jump • Zenith Harbour • Treasure Ship|
|The Extreme League|
|Pipe Maze • Lava Factory • Electric Final|
|The Bonus League|
|Big Bang • Future • Born To Slide • On and On • Speed Stress|