25%
Others
No votes

Total votes: 12

Xenon
André
Tings: 94475

Post by Xenon »

Yes, as I said, the board isn't separated anymore, therefore members from other boards (that's how FCY-JMDK-WLKY and Bitebug became RZ mods) can post there without having to actually join the RaymanZone itself.
And those mods are too harsh. I still think the old RaymanZone was far better.

Jona
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by Jona »

lockewong wrote:Those mods are crap to work with. I doubt they even played a Rayman game. Jona, why don't you resign as well? It seems that you hate them as much as I do. The longer I'm mod there, the more I wished the old RZ is back up. So I resign.

(If Ubirazz/Randomos even checked their mailboxes) :D
Not yet. Maybe it's better if I stay mod there for a while. If I get really pissed off though, I'll resign as well.

Anyway, that's something I'll have to edit in the documentary soon (or Ren) as well...
HIASLIUOR OOL

Xenon
André

Post by Xenon »

Is anyone here good at hacking?

Because I just thought that hacking the RaymanZone website, making the "Forums" link change to a phpBB (that's where we come in :wink: ) forum. That way the old new RaymanZone will be replaced with a new new phpBB RaymanZone.

Just an idea, but...

lockewong
Reclu
Tings: 696

Post by lockewong »

I can use Brute Force to guess all possible combinations of their FTP password if I want... but it'll take 6 hours if their password is 8 digits, two days if 9 digits... and up to 80 years if there's 12 digits. o_O

Due to the fact my connection cuts every 1-2 hours. :P
Jona wrote:Anyway, that's something I'll have to edit in the documentary soon (or Ren) as well...
Yes, but don't add me to it yet. Who knows if Ubirazz will reply in August... or maybe even September. :D
NO SIG

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 559474

Post by Hunchman801 »

There are different ways to moderate, I think that FCY-JMDK-WLKY and Bitebug have chosen a bad one. I was de-modded on the old RZ, because I was a bit too rude while fighting spammers... I did a great job, the boards were almost spam-free, but Ryosan didn't understand.
Of course, moderators here can act as they want to fight spammers, it's no use and even ridiculous to be kind with them! It's one of the first Pirate-Community principles, and it has been like this for almost two years here!

Ogre
Matuvu
Tings: 104

Post by Ogre »

Hunchman801 wrote:I should prevent Ogre from editing anything :P
Lololol. Relax. I just control the topic. 8)

Jona
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by Jona »

Hunchman801 wrote:There are different ways to moderate, I think that FCY-JMDK-WLKY and Bitebug have chosen a bad one. I was de-modded on the old RZ, because I was a bit too rude while fighting spammers... I did a great job, the boards were almost spam-free, but Ryosan didn't understand.
Of course, moderators here can act as they want to fight spammers, it's no use and even ridiculous to be kind with them! It's one of the first Pirate-Community principles, and it has been like this for almost two years here!
Yeah, that's strange. They can either be nice to persons or completely piss them off. And their fake niceness also really pisses me off sometimes, lol.
HIASLIUOR OOL

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 559474

Post by Hunchman801 »

It's Ubi's way to manage boards. Good mods like me, Jona and lockewong wouldn't last for long, saying to spammers what they deserve to hear...

Xenon
André

Post by Xenon »

They are nice to spammers and horrible to good members. :lol:

th3()ne
Antitoon
Tings: 16

Post by th3()ne »

I'm sure I've read a simlar post likee this somewhere else here...
HI GUYS :DDDD

Xenon
André

Post by Xenon »

Where then genius?

th3()ne
Antitoon

Post by th3()ne »

lol

Sarcastic Spaceray?

Fine I'll tell you Einstein :roll:

Xenon
André

Post by Xenon »

Tell me then.

th3()ne
Antitoon

Post by th3()ne »

up your ass moron

Xenon
André

Post by Xenon »

*Sighs while rolling eyes*

th3()ne
Antitoon

Post by th3()ne »

lo0lolLo0zbbqlo0Lohl

Ogre
Matuvu
Tings: 104

Post by Ogre »

Carefull guys. Ogre is watching. :angel:

Xeiqu
Obus à Pattes
Tings: 356

Post by Xeiqu »

Xenon09 wrote:Is anyone here good at hacking?

Because I just thought that hacking the RaymanZone website, making the "Forums" link change to a phpBB (that's where we come in :wink: ) forum. That way the old new RaymanZone will be replaced with a new new phpBB RaymanZone.

Just an idea, but...
That doesn't work. 0_0

You can't just change the adress .php and it'll work. And anyway, there's no way you're going to hack RaymanZone without very good knowledge. The best anyone without a worm can do is javascript injection to mess about with the Lums Quest.

And don't forget that phpBB is what made the forums prone to security weaknesses. ;)

Matyuv
Gangsta Globox
Tings: 53281

Post by Matyuv »

th3()ne wrote:up your ass moron
everyone hates you looolololooo
MandM81 wrote:YYYYYYYRRRHLHLPYYYYYYPDPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRR

Xenon
André

Post by Xenon »

Xeiqu wrote:
Xenon09 wrote:Is anyone here good at hacking?

Just an idea, but...
That doesn't work. 0_0

You can't just change the adress .php and it'll work. And anyway, there's no way you're going to hack RaymanZone without very good knowledge. The best anyone without a worm can do is javascript injection to mess about with the Lums Quest.

And don't forget that phpBB is what made the forums prone to security weaknesses. ;)
Well, I think that the Lums Quest wouldn't matter too much. If someone set a certain amount of posts to say 100 to rank up. Five Lums would be for each post. And if no donating system was created, people would presume your rank depended on the amount of Lums you earn.

Anyway, you're right, I'll forget that idea, but it still would be cool!