Fall and rise

Pirate-Community Members' Forum.

Moderator: English moderators

Harpic fraîcheur
Bad Rayman
Posts: 23933
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 555314

Re: Fall and rise

Postby Harpic fraîcheur » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:09 pm

deton24 wrote:And I wanna nicknames of a mods and admins from whom authirizatation you have, Harpic.

Not your business. You just need to know I have one.
Last edited by Harpic fraîcheur on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.

BestXIII
Oiseau Moqueur
Posts: 3187
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: If u seppo u gey
Contact:
Tings: 16900

Re: Fall and rise

Postby BestXIII » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:11 pm

deton24 wrote:I have nothing against you. But these hacking club my dear friend.
And I wanna nicknames of a mods and admins from whom authirizatation you have, Harpic.


Image
Image
Fifo wrote:I’m an imbecile and an asshole


BestXIII
Oiseau Moqueur
Posts: 3187
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: If u seppo u gey
Contact:
Tings: 16900

Re: Fall and rise

Postby BestXIII » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:20 pm

Do you really think we give a damn thing about what you say :boon:
Image
Fifo wrote:I’m an imbecile and an asshole

deton24
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:22 am
Location: Poland
Tings: 5321

Re: Fall and rise

Postby deton24 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:26 pm

Oh yeah. You are the one of them followers of the cretinism and vandalism, yes? Make Harpic a mod. It's ridiculous.
Who do I talk in general.
You really do take care. That's why you are so pissed off. Infant crying of those who have nothing to say, but they can have some fun in the Internet.
This fun will finish, and then will be drawn consequences. Take some time to think about it

Harpic fraîcheur
Bad Rayman
Posts: 23933
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 555314

Re: Fall and rise

Postby Harpic fraîcheur » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:03 pm

deton24 wrote:Oh yeah. You are the one of them followers of the cretinism and vandalism, yes? Make Harpic a mod. It's ridiculous.
Who do I talk in general.
You really do take care. That's why you are so pissed off. Infant crying of those who have nothing to say, but they can have some fun in the Internet.
This fun will finish, and then will be drawn consequences. Take some time to think about it

Image

Also, I was right, you really never learn. Here's a result of this :

demotywatory.jpg
An account of détron got closed by the Great Flying Poo.


exsite.jpg
A few long posts of détron got edited by the Great Flying Poo on this site.


pcformat.jpg
détron's profile on pcformat.
Image Image

boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.


Comment ?
Lièvre de Mars
Posts: 6145
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:54 am
Location: fuck
Contact:
Tings: 320319

Re: Fall and rise

Postby Comment ? » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:42 pm

deton24 wrote:Who you think you are?

It won't be forever.
Fun will over.
It won't be tolerated. You openly confess that you are on of the offenders. Even stupid can guess who participated in this.

We have no nothing to do with this, and this is why you can't prove it and are telling lies instead. The only reason this is happening to you is because you keep insulting and accusing innocents (us, the Jlfksjlfl), which angers the Great Flying Poo very much.
Image Image Image
Haruka wrote:The Life Statue in part 1 can be reached by fisting a Pink Ring

deton24
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:22 am
Location: Poland
Tings: 5321

Re: Fall and rise

Postby deton24 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:07 pm

Good that partially evidences for your participation Comment ?, and others, have been deleted in previous topic because you've talked to much.

That sort of evidence usually enough to judge in court etc.
Judges can usually operate on more complicated deduction to put somebody behind bars.
Here is just childishness.

#Toilet Paper#
Antitoon
Posts: 1578
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:18 pm
Location: Où ça pue
Tings: 0

Re: Fall and rise

Postby #Toilet Paper# » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:45 pm

The only thing you manage to do is to get you into more trouble, you better to stop if you don't want any more punishments
Image ImageImage

The FISTING ORDER is a club of fags

PS: J'ai pété et ça pue.


Harpic fraîcheur
Bad Rayman
Posts: 23933
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 555314

Re: Fall and rise

Postby Harpic fraîcheur » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:52 pm

And why would we be punished ? I feel like you can't get the fact we don't have anything to do with this.
Image Image

boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.

deton24
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:22 am
Location: Poland
Tings: 5321

Re: Fall and rise

Postby deton24 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:05 pm

Harpic Fraucher is written everywhere on your screens on defaced descriptions.
Your club name is on all screenshots.
Your club is formalized and it's purposes and members are published here on RPC, where you also wrote.
And you are first to share with proud that you do right thing, previously you were threatening in PMs.
Only stupid can not admit who stays behind this.
You are small childs. Because you don't get that logic doesn't lie.
But if you are protected, you can literally do whatever you want.
If admins will prove that they not protect you, they will ban you. Otherwise, we have nothing more to discuss and you are all involved. There are a dozens of evidence. Your IP is not needed to judge who stays behind this.
Last edited by deton24 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Harpic fraîcheur
Bad Rayman
Posts: 23933
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 555314

Re: Fall and rise

Postby Harpic fraîcheur » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:15 pm

As we already told you : we have nothing to do with that. You got punished by Great Flying Poo because your behaviour is bad toward the Jlfksjlfl.
The only stupid thing there is the fact you keep lying because you have no proofs we did something to you.
Image Image

boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.

deton24
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:22 am
Location: Poland
Tings: 5321

Re: Fall and rise

Postby deton24 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:18 pm

Stop playing games. These explanation are so stupid that explains who you are.

In PMs were other defaces posted by you with saying like 'we will do it if you won't pay'. With the same subtitles.
These reported PMs which can be seen by mods.

No matter who actually did it. You at least ordered people to do that. And that's an inevitable true that you're involved, PMs, regardless of the fact that you share with a dozens of screens.

Harpic fraîcheur
Bad Rayman
Posts: 23933
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 555314

Re: Fall and rise

Postby Harpic fraîcheur » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:07 am

détron24 wrote:Stop playing games.

We aren't playing games at all. But you, you are currently playing with fire.
détron24 wrote:These explanation are so stupid that explains who you are.

:boon:
:arrow:
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:The only stupid thing there is the fact you keep lying because you have no proofs we did something to you.

détron24 wrote:In PMs were other defaces posted by you with saying like 'we will do it if you won't pay'. With the same subtitles.
These reported PMs which can be seen by mods.

No matter who actually did it. You at least ordered people to do that. And that's an inevitable true that you're involved, PMs, regardless of the fact that you share with a dozens of screens.

We warnned you the Great Flying Poo would have punished you if you don't stop, and you didn't stopped, so you can only blame yourself for that. Jlfksjlfl did nothing to you.
Image Image

boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.

Pirez
Ly
Posts: 8142
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:36 am
Location: Pas ici...
Contact:
Tings: 90355

Re: Fall and rise

Postby Pirez » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:51 am

Good Lord, the atmosphere on this forum is getting quite toxic...
Image

deton24
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:22 am
Location: Poland
Tings: 5321

Re: Fall and rise

Postby deton24 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:38 pm

Atmosphere from these forum moved to my defaced accounts thanks to Harpic and company.
I wouldn't start that defend if would know that you are strictly protected and tolerated by admins and mods, and you have a "permissions" from them. In this case, my efforts in seeking deserved justice are pointless. Good bye.

Harpic fraîcheur
Bad Rayman
Posts: 23933
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 555314

Re: Fall and rise

Postby Harpic fraîcheur » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:55 pm

No, the atmosphere of the forum changed when you started to provoke the Jlfksjlfl.
deton24 wrote:Good bye.
Good riddance. :rigolo2:
Image Image

boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.

deton24
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 707
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:22 am
Location: Poland
Tings: 5321

Re: Fall and rise

Postby deton24 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Have you looked for someone?
Jlfksjlfl is a criminal organization which controls one of the botnets. Their members should be judged and put behind bars. You know how it works in the normal world, despite of a probability of getting caught, you are one of the criminals. Yes, you. That's why I tried to lead to throw you out. But it turned out that higher authorities here are hand in hand with you. Proper actions taken on this situation would stop shitstorm here immediately. But that's how it finishes if offenders are supported. Now it turns our why you were so stupidly self-confident.


Return to “Members Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests