Pirate-Community Members' Forum.

Moderator: English moderators

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Tings: 1230255

Re: Fall and rise

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:41 am

ribshit15.jpg
RibShit defaced many articles of the Wikia with this same edit. Only a few were different.
ribshit17.jpg
RibShit's slave message on the ArchLinux forums.
ribshit18 censored.jpg
RibShit leaking the personal informations of Mekanizm on the ArchLinux forums.
ribshit19 censored.jpg
RibShit asking for ''help'' on PCSX2.
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.

#Rubber mark#
Murfy
Tings: 63849

Post by #Rubber mark# » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:05 pm

Harpic fraîcheur wrote:RibShit will only be an example of what will happen to you among many others.
Some people just NEVER learn, do they? :tssk:
6bb619b88abd2388f2ae74ae0d6b2747-5-65-32-56.jpg
Calling the High Priest bored? That's bold. The Great Flying Poo knows everything, don't forget.
Image Image

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:58 am

#Rubber mark# wrote:Some people just NEVER learn, do they? :tssk:
Aetheres rubrum est Lucidiore in dies, et Jlfksjlfl adversus omnes haereticos computandus.
Si autem custodiunt in fide, Magna Volans Cacatus punire eos.
Amen.

So one thing is, what else Mekaturd? Your brain is on strike, but your big mouth is working overtime? I would therefore advise you to shut it down. You have not seen anything yet, nor heard what the Great Flying Poo has in store for you. Your own stupidity will lead you and your family to a wave of troubles. Image

Today, the Great Flying Poo unleashed against zaputezero, another member of the Rayman Discord. Image
zaperzero1.jpg
zaputezero's fav nsfw content.
zaperzero2.jpg
zaputezero bows before the Great Flying Poo.
zaperzero3.jpg
zaputezero hails King Comment ?, Prophet Canard WC and High Priest Harpic fraîcheur.
zaperzero4.jpg
zaputezero's rank request.
278 members of the Discord remain in our enemies list. Image
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Retrofeuj admitted he's lost. Image
discord closed message.jpg
Retrofeuj will be closing the server in 24 hours.
The Great Flying Poo and the Jlfksjlfl Club against 300 persons Image, and we still are the winners at the end Image, that should make a few reflect on this. Image

Member Kieran#9592's Discord (https://discord.gg/FbNjKg) will be allowed as long as the Great Flying Poo doesn't see any bashing of the Rayman Pirate Community in. Image
ImageImage

Steo
Globox Origins
Tings: 141475

Post by Steo » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:21 pm

I just want to give my 2 cents on this. I have to say I feel bad for Retrofuge because he seems like a really nice guy. The only thing Retrofuge really said that I've seen from those images is "I heard it wasn't a good forum". That's just him going on someone else's opinion. Unless other stuff has been said that I haven't seen, it doesn't look to me like Retrofuge ever instigated or wished for any of this, but more like he just wanted a happy community.

Saying that though I have no excuses for those images posted with others saying stuff like:

"I feel like this wouldn't have happened if the RPC mods were more proactive..."
"RPC is not a very positive cast of characters if yuo catch my drift"
Referring to Raymanzone vs RPC: "It was actually moderated for a start"

I would also say that "Basically I don't like the RPC forum" is a fair opinion, but not that stuff above, I love RPC and want what's best for it and feels like an insult to the staff and to us members that try do our best for the community :(

But yeah I feel bad for Retrofuge and that's just me being honest.
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:33 pm

Thank you for letting us know what you think on the matter my dear Steo. Image

MasterofGaming06™'s server will be allowed too as long as it respects the rules against bashing. Image
ImageImage

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 556645

Post by Hunchman801 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:37 pm

I find it pretty sad that it has to come to this. Hacking people is not a joke and one day the people behind this may get in serious trouble.

It doesn't matter how stupid some of those comments were, nothing justifies such actions and we at Pirate-Community strongly condemn them.

I think it's best to just ignore this topic now and go back to having a good time between decent users.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:46 pm

Hunchman801 wrote:I find it pretty sad that it has to come to this. Hacking people is not a joke and one day the people behind this may get in serious trouble.
No Jlfksjlfl ever hacked anyone, Dumbchman. Image I myself am against hacking Image but I can't do much a part praying the Great Flying Poo Image to mitigate such situations from happening. Image
Hunchman801 wrote: I think it's best to just ignore this topic now and go back to having a good time between decent users.
Good. Image

ALL HAIL OUR GREAT KING COMMENT ? AND THE MIGHTY GREAT FLYING POO!
ImageImage

Aaron
Joe
Tings: 55074

Post by Aaron » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:48 pm

Yeah I think Hunch is right, let's just have fun posting in other topics :)

The Jonster
Magicien
Tings: 70340

Post by The Jonster » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:59 pm

I'm going to admit, I did like their server, and there was a lot of nice people that I met on there, including Retro, though I feel pretty bad that his server had to be shut down, it's very sad to see that Rayman community like that have to be destroyed because someone decided to badmouth RPC, though it's understandable what had to be done.

Saying "Basically I don't like the RPC forum"? That's fair enough. But repeatedly talking bad about the forum in general? That is no longer just an opinion to me, that's bashing the forum and that is unacceptable and wrong. You wouldn't want us regular members here to start talking bad about your community would you? Honestly, it's the golden rule guys: Treat people how you want to be treated and maybe these things wouldn't happen, if you don't have something nice to say about RPC or really anything in general, then don't say anything. I was also annoyed from hearing the talks about Raywiki just because it was affiliated with RPC. Personally I don't mind if there is an alternative, and I couldn't give a shit if you don't like RPC, but that's not fair to judge the Wiki based on the RPC, and as I have heard others say, the RayWiki is moderated quite well.

I know that there are people out there who talk bad about this club and how they say they are "trolls who like causing trouble". In my opinion that's not true, they don't cause trouble for you unless you provoke them, and it gets worse if you try to ignore them. My advice to anyone who is targeted by them? Talk to them first and find out why they are targeting you. Seriously, there would be a lot less conflicts that way, but I know there are always going to be those stupid asses and retards out there who are oblivious and think they can just avoid it. I may not be affiliated with their club, but I think they are nice people when you get to know them.

I have nothing against anyone on that channel, and I do feel bad for most of them who never bashed RPC and probably didn't deserve this tragedy, but I understand that the Great Flying Poo had to do what it needed to do. I hope that this will be a lesson for anyone else who tries to badmouth this lovely community or insult the club. But that's just my own 2 cents about this matter. I hope things can return to normal soon.

HAIL TO THE ALMIGHTY GREAT FLYING POO!!! :D

Aaron
Joe

Post by Aaron » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:16 pm

Yeah, as I said before in one of my earlier posts, I don't think they're bad people either as they've helped with some annoying situations. :)

And I also agree that there will always be those types of people, but some people just can't change.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:21 pm

Thank you for your positive comments Aaron and The Jonster! Image

I also thank blackwave for his apologies. Image
blackwave apologies.jpg
And special thanks to bluebitch123, SuperApaCHIE, MilesTheJerk and Pouff for their input in our enemies list! Image
discord2.jpg
discord4.jpg
enemies.jpg
How come did you already forget the Great Flying Poo is closely watching you? Image

The remaining enemies are bluebitch123, Pouff, SuperApaCHIE, MilesTheJerk, Anal Orgy and Anti-Jlfksjlfl. Image
ImageImage

Steo
Globox Origins

Post by Steo » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:16 am

All hail King Comment ?! :)
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:31 am

Thank you for your support my dear Steo. Image
milesthejerk.jpg
MilesTheJerk's apology.
pouff.jpg
Pouff's apology.
pouff.jpg (18.9 KiB) Viewed 925 times
bluebitch123.jpg
Bluebitch123's apology.
Only SuperApaCHIE, Anal Orgy and Anti remain in our enemies list. Image
ImageImage

R4Y_ANC3L
Froutch
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 62935

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:52 am

Great Flying Poo! With Him, the Mighty Jlfksjlfl shall wipe out evil and bring glorious victory! Image

May the remaining rotten enemies splinter before the Divine Power! Image

Let the World know the strength of the Jlfksjlfl and Great Flying Poo!!
All Hail King Comment ?! Image

There is still time for the enemies to reconciliate before the lightning strikes. The Great Flying Poo's job is to slay the Jlfksjlfl's enemies and watch over all of us and protect us from the opposition who seek to be against us in a offensive manner. There is no time for hesitation. Image

Peace is on the horizon!
Lovemetal wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.
Aaron wrote:^ actually got < to watch High School DxD, and while < likes most of it, some parts are just too much for <.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:40 am

Thank you for your support, Ray! Image

Peace will be once our enemies list is empty, and thankfully the Great Flying Poo will help us to achieve that. Image
Original Character wrote:-
Our mighty God is on the way for you Anal Orgy, maybe you should take your chance to apology till you can. Image
ImageImage

The Jonster
Magicien
Tings: 70340

Post by The Jonster » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:59 am

All hail King Comment ?, the Prophet Canard WC, and the High Priest Harpic fraîcheur!!
And glory to the Great Flying Poo!

Aaron
Joe

Post by Aaron » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:32 am

All hail King Comment ?! and may eternal glory and victory be with the Great Flying Poo! :D

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:02 am

Thank you for your support, this is much appreciated! Image
discord apologies.jpg
superapachie apology.jpg
Only Anal Orgy and Anti-Jlfksjlfl remain in our enemies list. Image
ImageImage

Steo
Globox Origins

Post by Steo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:26 am

I'm glad everything was sorted out with the new Rayman Discord server. Nobody is saying anything bad about our precious RPC anymore and everyone seems to have settled their differences. Glory to the Great Flying Poo.
R4Y_ANC3L wrote: