Please introduce yourself here

Pirate-Community Members' Forum.

Moderator: English moderators

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 21737
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 128521

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by Steo » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:20 pm

Welcome to RPC, Fishsticks8734. :)
Image
Image
Rayman 3 scores:

FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 76887
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 555150

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by Hunchman801 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:52 am

Thanks for the kind words, Fishsticks, and welcome of course! :)
Image

The Jonster
Joe
Posts: 24578
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 55710

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by The Jonster » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:43 am

Hello and welcome to RPC Fishsticks! :D
Everything that I've learned in my time here, all the criticism, the obstacles I've faced in my life, I'll use them to improve myself and be a better person.
Steo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 pm
^ reminds me of someone who can take a lot of criticism and still refuses to get angry with me. ^ is really friendly with others and < is actually impressed at this stage :)
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:29 pm
Aaron wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:58 am
Oh yeah and happy birthday to Jonster :teuf:
Well, today isn't technically Jonster's birthday. You are wishing his Ting account a "Happy Birthday". :oops2:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 21737
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 128521

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by Steo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:00 am

I'm guessing you guys like Fishsticks. :P

You'll only get it if you watch South Park. ;)
Image
Image
Rayman 3 scores:

FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

GhostHero182
Œil Rebondissant
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:55 am
Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Tings: 35

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by GhostHero182 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:57 am

Hey I'm GhostHero182! I really love Rayman and I have been a fan since my childhood. I have been reading articles on RayWiki since 2014, but I only created a RaymanPC account a few days ago. My favorite Rayman game is Rayman Origins, the level design and music are incredible and I have played almost every version of the game. I hope I can please people on this fourm and not be hated, this is GhostHero182.
Image

Windmill, windmill for the land
Turn forever hand in hand
Take it all in on your stride
It is ticking, falling down
Love forever, love has freely
Turned forever you and me
Windmill, windmill for the land
Is everybody in?

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 21737
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 128521

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by Steo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:35 am

Hi and welcome to RPC GhostHero182! :D

Rayman Origins is also my favourite game, I just love everything about it. :hap:
Image
Image
Rayman 3 scores:

FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

Fifo
Garatta Ciatik
Posts: 8476
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: :(){ :|:& };:
Contact:
Tings: 12305

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by Fifo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:23 am

Welcome GhostHero182 ;)

The Jonster
Joe
Posts: 24578
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 55710

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by The Jonster » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:50 am

Hello and welcome GhostHero182! :)
Everything that I've learned in my time here, all the criticism, the obstacles I've faced in my life, I'll use them to improve myself and be a better person.
Steo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 pm
^ reminds me of someone who can take a lot of criticism and still refuses to get angry with me. ^ is really friendly with others and < is actually impressed at this stage :)
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:29 pm
Aaron wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:58 am
Oh yeah and happy birthday to Jonster :teuf:
Well, today isn't technically Jonster's birthday. You are wishing his Ting account a "Happy Birthday". :oops2:

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Posts: 28796
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Contact:
Tings: 3930

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by PluMGMK » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Welcome GhostHero! :D I hope you enjoy your time here.
One thing though, I should point out that that signature image is a bit tall. It's not a big deal though, since other signatures here have similar heights due to inclusion of other elements.

Aaron
Musicien
Posts: 6047
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: Hungary
Tings: 45680

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by Aaron » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:48 pm

GhostHero182 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:57 am
Hey I'm GhostHero182! I really love Rayman and I have been a fan since my childhood. I have been reading articles on RayWiki since 2014, but I only created a RaymanPC account a few days ago. My favorite Rayman game is Rayman Origins, the level design and music are incredible and I have played almost every version of the game. I hope I can please people on this fourm and not be hated, this is GhostHero182.
Welcome GhostHero to RPC! Nice to see a huge and passionate Rayman fan! :)

I myself am a huge Rayman fan as well, I love the Rayman games, especially Rayman 2 and Origins, but especially Rayman 2. I don't know why, but I just like it more than Origins even though I think Origins is amazing as well. Maybe it's because I had the most memories and nostalgia with it. But I definitely agree with you, the art style is awesome, I love the puzzling gameplay and soundtrack. :)
Image
Signature made by R4Y_ANC3L

GhostHero182
Œil Rebondissant
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:55 am
Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Tings: 35

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by GhostHero182 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:44 pm

Aaron wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:48 pm
GhostHero182 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:57 am
Hey I'm GhostHero182! I really love Rayman and I have been a fan since my childhood. I have been reading articles on RayWiki since 2014, but I only created a RaymanPC account a few days ago. My favorite Rayman game is Rayman Origins, the level design and music are incredible and I have played almost every version of the game. I hope I can please people on this fourm and not be hated, this is GhostHero182.
Welcome GhostHero to RPC! Nice to see a huge and passionate Rayman fan! :)

I myself am a huge Rayman fan as well, I love the Rayman games, especially Rayman 2 and Origins, but especially Rayman 2. I don't know why, but I just like it more than Origins even though I think Origins is amazing as well. Maybe it's because I had the most memories and nostalgia with it. But I definitely agree with you, the art style is awesome, I love the puzzling gameplay and soundtrack. :)
Rayman 2 is amazing as well, probably my second favorite Rayman game.
Image

Windmill, windmill for the land
Turn forever hand in hand
Take it all in on your stride
It is ticking, falling down
Love forever, love has freely
Turned forever you and me
Windmill, windmill for the land
Is everybody in?

R4Y_ANC3L
Oumbr
Posts: 7182
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 57170

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:52 am

Welcome to RPC on behalf of the Nintenduism, GhostHero182!


Nice to see new active members here!
Image
Image

Image

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 21737
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 128521

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by Steo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:33 am

R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:52 am
Nice to see new active members here!
It's always nice to see a new member sign up. :)

15 days from now it will be my first anniversary on RPC. Time sure flies! :P
Image
Image
Rayman 3 scores:

FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

Birds858
Mr Sax
Posts: 2929
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Belgique
Tings: 28435

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by Birds858 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:27 am

Welcome to RPC GhostHero ! :)
Image

Steo wrote:"Don't you Know, About the bird ?
Well, Steo gonna tell you about the bird
A well a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A well a bird Surfin' bird B-b-b aah, aah!
Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa
Papa, ooma mow mow Papa, ooma mow mow!"

Birds858 wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Alright I have this one then which still amuses me a little since it brought up waifus.

Birds858 wrote:The most hottest Rayman characters is obviously Count Razoff.
It’s not awesome, it’s a fact.

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :
FC: 23977 | CF: 58813 | BOM: 35256 | LOTLD: 81011 | DOTK: 58659 | LS: 31220 | SBTC: 34536 | HH: 44581 | TOTL: 48670 | Total: 416723

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 76887
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 555150

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by Hunchman801 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:32 pm

Welcome, GhostHero! Glad you've finally decided to chime in. :)
Image

Rayman fan2000
Garatta Ciatik
Posts: 1481
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:55 pm
Location: London, UK
Tings: 10105

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by Rayman fan2000 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Haha, so I came back like two years ago and then left shortly after once again. Whoops. Although that time it was mostly because I was just too busy to regularly visit a forum (and I also just forgot). Anyway, I've just kinda silently come back this time, but I think I'll stick around for longer, so I decided to post here again. I'm Rayman Fan2000, fan of Rayman and stuff, etc. Hi.
Image

Fifo
Garatta Ciatik
Posts: 8476
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: :(){ :|:& };:
Contact:
Tings: 12305

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by Fifo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:36 pm

Welcome back!

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 21737
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 128521

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by Steo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:09 pm

Hello Rayman fan2000. Nice to see a returning member. :)
Image
Image
Rayman 3 scores:

FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

The Jonster
Joe
Posts: 24578
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 55710

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by The Jonster » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:19 pm

It’s always great to see new members, whether old or new! Welcome GhostHero and Raymanfan2000! :)
Everything that I've learned in my time here, all the criticism, the obstacles I've faced in my life, I'll use them to improve myself and be a better person.
Steo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 pm
^ reminds me of someone who can take a lot of criticism and still refuses to get angry with me. ^ is really friendly with others and < is actually impressed at this stage :)
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:29 pm
Aaron wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:58 am
Oh yeah and happy birthday to Jonster :teuf:
Well, today isn't technically Jonster's birthday. You are wishing his Ting account a "Happy Birthday". :oops2:

Aaron
Musicien
Posts: 6047
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: Hungary
Tings: 45680

Re: Please introduce yourself here

Post by Aaron » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:13 pm

Rayman fan2000 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:30 pm
Haha, so I came back like two years ago and then left shortly after once again. Whoops. Although that time it was mostly because I was just too busy to regularly visit a forum (and I also just forgot). Anyway, I've just kinda silently come back this time, but I think I'll stick around for longer, so I decided to post here again. I'm Rayman Fan2000, fan of Rayman and stuff, etc. Hi.
Oh, nice! Glad to hear that! Also welcome back, Rayman fan! :)
Image
Signature made by R4Y_ANC3L

Post Reply