List of ranks

Pirate-Community Members' Forum.

Moderator: English moderators

LoveMetal
Reflux
Posts: 14769
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:11 pm
Location: Birse
Contact:
Tings: 116874

Re: List of ranks

Post by LoveMetal » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:56 pm

Yeah, a Nestlé Frisco rank would be appropriate. :D
Image

Ray502
Reflux
Posts: 12224
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Location: Somewhere
Tings: 123540

Re: List of ranks

Post by Ray502 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:02 pm

An onion with many layers rank would be nice
Image

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 76887
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 555150

Re: List of ranks

Post by Hunchman801 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:45 pm

Ray502 wrote:An onion with many layers rank would be nice
An onion that votes in the last round of bets would be even better!
Image

Ray502
Reflux
Posts: 12224
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Location: Somewhere
Tings: 123540

Re: List of ranks

Post by Ray502 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:03 pm

I want to keep my Shrek rank. It's fun. :mrgreen:
Image

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556

Fifo
Garatta Ciatik
Posts: 8476
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: :(){ :|:& };:
Contact:
Tings: 12305

Re: List of ranks

Post by Fifo » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:04 pm

thank mr skeltal

thank hUMCHee :D

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 21739
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 128531

Re: List of ranks

Post by Steo » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:01 am

Jonster was telling me on Discord that he wants the gorgeous rank permanently, but he's too shy to ask himself :roll:
Image
Image
Rayman 3 scores:

FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

Aaron
Musicien
Posts: 6047
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: Hungary
Tings: 45680

Re: List of ranks

Post by Aaron » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:53 pm

I changed my rank because I'm close to ranking up to the Tarayzan rank :)
Image
Signature made by R4Y_ANC3L

Ray502
Reflux
Posts: 12224
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Location: Somewhere
Tings: 123540

Re: List of ranks

Post by Ray502 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Steo wrote:Jonster was telling me on Discord that he wants the gorgeous rank permanently, but he's too shy to ask himself :roll:
Refresh my memory, what rank is that exactly?

Doesn't matter much actually. Can't have special ranks permanently. If it's a Rayman rank, he'll have to earn it and then he can have it for I believe a month.
Image

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 21739
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 128531

Re: List of ranks

Post by Steo » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:23 pm

Ray502 wrote:
Steo wrote:Jonster was telling me on Discord that he wants the gorgeous rank permanently, but he's too shy to ask himself :roll:
Refresh my memory, what rank is that exactly?

Doesn't matter much actually. Can't have special ranks permanently. If it's a Rayman rank, he'll have to earn it and then he can have it for I believe a month.
I was actually just joking to see what he would say, but he never replied to it :mrgreen:

I meant this one we both had on RD :P
Gorgeous.png
Gorgeous.png (1.44 KiB) Viewed 281 times
Image
Image
Rayman 3 scores:

FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

The Jonster
Joe
Posts: 24578
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 55710

Re: List of ranks

Post by The Jonster » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:50 pm

Steo wrote:
Ray502 wrote:
Steo wrote:Jonster was telling me on Discord that he wants the gorgeous rank permanently, but he's too shy to ask himself :roll:
Refresh my memory, what rank is that exactly?

Doesn't matter much actually. Can't have special ranks permanently. If it's a Rayman rank, he'll have to earn it and then he can have it for I believe a month.
I was actually just joking to see what he would say, but he never replied to it :mrgreen:

I meant this one we both had on RD :P

Gorgeous.png
Oops, I guess I forgot about this thread, since it was one that I’m not subscribed on anymore... :oops2: :lol:

I actually did like that rank, is was cute. :hap:
Everything that I've learned in my time here, all the criticism, the obstacles I've faced in my life, I'll use them to improve myself and be a better person.
Steo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 pm
^ reminds me of someone who can take a lot of criticism and still refuses to get angry with me. ^ is really friendly with others and < is actually impressed at this stage :)
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:29 pm
Aaron wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:58 am
Oh yeah and happy birthday to Jonster :teuf:
Well, today isn't technically Jonster's birthday. You are wishing his Ting account a "Happy Birthday". :oops2:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 21739
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 128531

Re: List of ranks

Post by Steo » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:11 pm

The Jonster wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:50 pm
I actually did like that rank, is was cute. :hap:
There's always next Record Day or April Fools Day for it :P
Image
Image
Rayman 3 scores:

FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

Post Reply