The Pirate-Community Documentary

Pirate-Community Members' Forum.

Moderator: English moderators

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Tings: 1295126

Re: The Pirate-Community Documentary

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:05 pm

August 25th 2017 : incognito leaves the forum.
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
Image Image
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:29 pm

Little bump: Adsolution's kicked out of the Jlfksjlfl for being affiliated with our current enemies.

I seriously start to think we should add a new rule to the Club that will prevent transgenders to join. It'll for sure avoid a lot of problems in the future.
Image Image
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.

Lysol
Tarayzan
Tings: 41357

Post by Lysol » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:22 pm

What a shame. You really can't trust in anyone nowaday. :(
Image Image
Fifo wrote:I’m an imbecile and an asshole

incognito
Ratcognito
Tings: 13243

Post by incognito » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:59 pm

Do what the US army did, that rule was surely to prevent something
Fear the Future
Anger fuels my fire.
Pirez wrote:Oh non, moi je baise tout et je baise rien. Surtout rien, mais potentiellement tout.

Fifo
Vendeur
Tings: 9160

Post by Fifo » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Nice to see you back :)

incognito
Ratcognito

Post by incognito » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:06 pm

I ain't, I simply drank one liter of Vodka alongside some wine and it oddly gave me the envy to revisit this place
Fear the Future
Anger fuels my fire.
Pirez wrote:Oh non, moi je baise tout et je baise rien. Surtout rien, mais potentiellement tout.

#Rubber mark#
Joe
Tings: 55494

Post by #Rubber mark# » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:58 pm

incognito wrote:I ain't, I simply drank one liter of Vodka alongside some wine and it oddly gave me the envy to revisit this place
Wow, you're so manly incognito. My anus shivers at the thought of your powerful body gulping down this fiery elixir like lemonade and feeling nothing but light exhilaration.

I think everyone here needs to donate Tings to your account so it gets back to the positive numbers. It breaks my heart to see a man of your stature in such dire conditions.
Image Image

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:01 pm

I suggest Dumbchman to move these negative Tings in Adsoluturd's account instead! :idea:
Image Image

#Rubber mark#
Joe
Tings: 55494

Post by #Rubber mark# » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:39 pm

We know he won't do it, so donations are the only way. Come on, little members! :D
Image Image

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:51 pm

Shame on him. He's really ungrateful toward all the efforts inco has put in making the French forums more active. :(

Please, support incognito's cause and donate him some Tings! :coeur:
Image Image

incognito
Ratcognito

Post by incognito » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:43 pm

#Rubber mark# wrote:
incognito wrote:I ain't, I simply drank one liter of Vodka alongside some wine and it oddly gave me the envy to revisit this place
Wow, you're so manly incognito. My anus shivers at the thought of your powerful body gulping down this fiery elixir like lemonade and feeling nothing but light exhilaration.
This reaction is normal, as you see, it is very common when facing the true Slav Power... Under its rawest form...
You have no idea how drunk I was when typing those words that day...
#Rubber mark# wrote:I think everyone here needs to donate Tings to your account so it gets back to the positive numbers. It breaks my heart to see a man of your stature in such dire conditions.
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:Shame on him. He's really ungrateful toward all the efforts inco has put in making the French forums more active. :(
Indeed...
Witness, ladies, gentlemen and genderfluidoushes, the way the contributors from the common class are treated... 4 years of intense membership, and contributions, countless nights spent to the unique dedication to the forum... Only to be rewarded by a crude humiliation... Witness again ! Ladies gents and genderfluids, witness ! How are treated the ones with ambition, when they are from the common class, see what the leaders have done to me... I'm now no longer any more valuable as a member than a spambot, after 4 years of dedication... This is the way I have been rewarded...
Fear the Future
Anger fuels my fire.

Greeness
Oiseau Moqueur
Tings: 16835

Post by Greeness » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:54 pm

Harpic fraîcheur wrote: Please, support incognito's cause and donate him some Tings! :coeur:
We all should help the support foundation for those who lack Tings, It's for a great cause! :(
Rare Rayman images Drive folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Feel free to share any rare media that's missing.

The Jonster
Rayman poirier
Tings: 250

Post by The Jonster » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:30 pm

Greeness wrote:
Harpic fraîcheur wrote: Please, support incognito's cause and donate him some Tings! :coeur:
We all should help the support foundation for those who lack Tings, It's for a great cause! :(
It saddens me that one of the most important persons in keeping the forums alive is in a state like this!! :cry:
Stay strong Inco we're behind you! :)
RAYMAN GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE, I’M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE!!!Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Much of the community's members are my friends. And my friends' opinions about me as a person do matter to me because they can help me become a better person, whether good or bad. :hap:
^ Reminds me of a genuinely friendly guy and no matter what gets thrown his way he's never mean to anyone, and that's a really good trait to have :)
< thinks ^^ actually has what it takes to be a decent poster for RPC. :wink:

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:04 pm

60.000 Tings left... Hey, that's a lot, but it's nice to see progress has been made already! :)
Image Image

incognito
Ratcognito

Post by incognito » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:05 pm

Thank you all !

Fear the Future
Anger fuels my fire.

Greeness
Oiseau Moqueur
Tings: 16835

Post by Greeness » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:15 am

incognito wrote:Thank you all !
I feel sorry for you dude, this shit is like worse then cancer! but don't worry, we'll slowly get you recovered.
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:60.000 Tings left... Hey, that's a lot, but it's nice to see progress has been made already! :)
You also should spread awareness to this. Tell your huge fanbase to help Inco get all of his Tings back, that should hopefully solve the issue.

After all, you are a Youtube Star.
Rare Rayman images Drive folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Feel free to share any rare media that's missing.

The Jonster
Rayman poirier
Tings: 250

Post by The Jonster » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:37 am

Greeness wrote:
incognito wrote:Thank you all !
I feel sorry for you dude, this shit is like worse then cancer! but don't worry, we'll slowly get you recovered.
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:60.000 Tings left... Hey, that's a lot, but it's nice to see progress has been made already! :)
You also should spread awareness to this. Tell your huge fanbase to help Inco get all of his Tings back, that should hopefully solve the issue.

After all, you are a Youtube Star.
Mmmm...it appears that the 60000+ Ting count has already been achieved thanks to a certain someone...Thanks Plum.

Allow me to be the first to say
CONGRATULATIONS for finally getting out of those hellish negative Ting counts, Inco!!! :teuf: :partyhat:
It would be nice if you stick around awhile. :wink:
RAYMAN GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE, I’M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE!!!Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Much of the community's members are my friends. And my friends' opinions about me as a person do matter to me because they can help me become a better person, whether good or bad. :hap:
^ Reminds me of a genuinely friendly guy and no matter what gets thrown his way he's never mean to anyone, and that's a really good trait to have :)
< thinks ^^ actually has what it takes to be a decent poster for RPC. :wink:

Aaron
Tarayzan
Tings: 41230

Post by Aaron » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:42 am

Nice to see you now having a positive ting count rather than a negative ting count, inco! Congrats! :winkgrin:
Signature made by R4Y_ANC3L

incognito
Ratcognito

Post by incognito » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:12 am

Heck well that's surely a surprise ! Maaaannnn, it just started with Vodka and now I find myself in the middle of a caritative action. :lol:
Well, I should be happy that it turned out that way and that meanwhile I haven't made any bitch preggo while drunk. XD

So... Thanks everyone, and especially to PluMdad after all... And now, I feel like I owe yo guys somethin' so I might be as well be back for another run around here... Now on to get rid of that nasty mole rat that serves as my avatar...
Fear the Future
Anger fuels my fire.

LoveMetal
Reflux
Tings: 115405

Post by LoveMetal » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:14 pm

incognito wrote:Witness, ladies, gentlemen and genderfluidoushes, the way the contributors from the common class are treated... 4 years of intense membership, and contributions, countless nights spent to the unique dedication to the forum... Only to be rewarded by a crude humiliation... Witness again ! Ladies gents and genderfluids, witness ! How are treated the ones with ambition, when they are from the common class, see what the leaders have done to me... I'm now no longer any more valuable as a member than a spambot, after 4 years of dedication... This is the way I have been rewarded...
It awfully smells like insurrection. :pascontent: