Who is the best RPC Member 2017?

Pirate-Community Members' Forum.

Moderator: English moderators

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49982
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 404000

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017? - ROUND FIVE

Post by Master » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:10 pm

So, after a four day extension, and with just one new vote given, we have our victor. One vote that decided it all, one vote to end them. One vote to finish it off, and in the eyes of the community, tie break.

So, in whose favour did this one final vote tip? Well, adding this one sole vote onto the votes we already got...

==Group 1==
  • Master
    |||||| 6
  • Hunchman801
    ||||| 5


And thus, by a very narrow margin of less than 5%, Master just claims the 2017 Best Member title. Congratulations to our dear Admin and Captain, Hunchman801, for obtaining runner-up, he's worked hard on many RPC developments, such as the phpBB3.1 and RayWiki update. Congratulations also to Plum and Ad for reaching the semi-finals, both have made massive contributions to RPC, Plum in managing both the French and English forums, and Ad for her work in getting the Modding Forums set up, and for bringing us many great tools, such as RayTwol.

And so, the voting concludes. We hope to see you guys again in 2019 for the next set of member votes!

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Posts: 28113
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Contact:
Tings: 3515

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017? - ROUND FIVE

Post by PluMGMK » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:15 pm

Congratulations Master! :teuf: :D

LoveMetal
Reflux
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:11 pm
Location: Birse
Contact:
Tings: 115380

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017?

Post by LoveMetal » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:26 pm

Congratulations!
Image

incognito
Ratcognito
Posts: 15617
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:34 am
Location: космодром
Tings: 13243

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017?

Post by incognito » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:08 pm

LoveMetal wrote:Congratulations!

Thank you, but this year all the congrats are for Master. :)
Image
Fear the Future
Anger fuels my fire.
Pirez wrote:Oh non, moi je baise tout et je baise rien. Surtout rien, mais potentiellement tout.

Ambidextroid
Jano
Posts: 12540
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:04 am
Location: Jaffa Castle
Tings: 84505

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017?

Post by Ambidextroid » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:16 am

Congrats Master :)
Image

Keane
Globox
Posts: 15054
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 am
Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI0cUxXDLdk
Tings: 145022

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017?

Post by Keane » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:25 am

Cockraisins, Master! :noel: I actually forgot to vote in the last round, wwwould've been pretty funny to make the tie win.
Burgers float into my room...
Image
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 76359
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 550410

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017? - ROUND FIVE

Post by Hunchman801 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:41 am

Pirez wrote:Not to mention completely unfair : if we base ourselves on the member who has contributed the most, it should be pretty obvious in regard to recent events.
Who do you have in mind?

Master wrote:And thus, by a very narrow margin of less than 5%, Master just claims the 2017 Best Member title. Congratulations to our dear Admin and Captain, Hunchman801, for obtaining runner-up, he's worked hard on many RPC developments, such as the phpBB3.1 and RayWiki update. Congratulations also to Plum and Ad for reaching the semi-finals, both have made massive contributions to RPC, Plum in managing both the French and English forums, and Ad for her work in getting the Modding Forums set up, and for bringing us many great tools, such as RayTwol.
Congratulations Master for this well-deserved victory! :teuf:

Congratulations to our semi-finalists PluM and Ad as well, and thank you for your outstanding contribution.

And finally, congratulations to all of you! Just making it to that list means you are an important part of this community, and we can't thank you enough for this!

Master wrote:And so, the voting concludes. We hope to see you guys again in 2019 for the next set of member votes!
Thank you all for participating, it was great fun and a nice way of saying thank you to everyone who worked hard to make this place even more enjoyable for all of us. :winkgrin:
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:一個婊子的兒子, 我要把你的媽媽搞怪這個大婊子!
Un fils d'aveugle, je veux blâmer ta mère pour ce grand scorpion!

Pirez
Ly
Posts: 8217
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:36 am
Location: Pas ici...
Contact:
Tings: 92480

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017? - ROUND FIVE

Post by Pirez » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Congrats, Master, but to elaborate :
Hunchman801 wrote:
Pirez wrote:Not to mention completely unfair : if we base ourselves on the member who has contributed the most, it should be pretty obvious in regard to recent events.
Who do you have in mind?
I had you in mind. You're the one behind the new site, even though I figure that Master heavily contributed. So yeah, to me, you were the only logical conclusion, and I'll now claim that "you got robbed 'coz racism"
Image

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 76359
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 550410

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017? - ROUND FIVE

Post by Hunchman801 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:25 am

Pirez wrote:I had you in mind. You're the one behind the new site, even though I figure that Master heavily contributed. So yeah, to me, you were the only logical conclusion, and I'll now claim that "you got robbed 'coz racism"
Well, it was a close call, so you're obviously not the only one thinking that. But in the end, more people thought otherwise, and since this is a vote, I'm glad to have such a dedicated and hard-working Master4lyfe named best RPC member! :D
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:一個婊子的兒子, 我要把你的媽媽搞怪這個大婊子!
Un fils d'aveugle, je veux blâmer ta mère pour ce grand scorpion!

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49982
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 404000

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017?

Post by Master » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:18 pm

I was rather floored when I was voted Best Member back in 2015, I didn't say anything until much later, and that was in the You Game. I think I'll say something now before I forget and make a statement much later after when there's no point.

It is truly humbling to be voted best member again, I know I've not been the most active or of the most stable temperament lately, which makes getting voted in all the more heartening. Even with things as they are, with us entering a new Rayman hiatus, I'm still glad to have stuck around and conversed with you guys, the community is what makes RPC, and I'm happy to be a part of it.

I do admit, I am a little surprised at getting voted in, given the achievements of other members, and I wonder if we can work on something to better highlight their work. I don't want to sound ungrateful however, I appreciate all our members on RPC, and I sincerely thank you guys for voting me Best Member 2017.
Image

Ray502
Reflux
Posts: 12142
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Location: Somewhere
Contact:
Tings: 120105

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017?

Post by Ray502 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:51 pm

Congrats, Master!
Image

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556

Haruka
Rayman 2
Posts: 26719
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm
Tings: 178780

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017?

Post by Haruka » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:25 pm

Congratulations, Master! :D

CHRdutch
Bzzit
Posts: 5037
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Ȩ̛̣̙̖̣ͨ́͒̆̽Cͫ͞Ḥ̴̹̳͎̺́̿ͤ̑͜҉̵̧̙͇̄
Tings: 23280

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017?

Post by CHRdutch » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:54 pm

Congratulations, Master! :partyhat:
Image
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/user/CHRdutch
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 76359
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 550410

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017?

Post by Hunchman801 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:37 pm

And guess who's #1 right now?
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:一個婊子的兒子, 我要把你的媽媽搞怪這個大婊子!
Un fils d'aveugle, je veux blâmer ta mère pour ce grand scorpion!

CHRdutch
Bzzit
Posts: 5037
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Ȩ̛̣̙̖̣ͨ́͒̆̽Cͫ͞Ḥ̴̹̳͎̺́̿ͤ̑͜҉̵̧̙͇̄
Tings: 23280

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017?

Post by CHRdutch » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:38 pm

You win!
Image
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/user/CHRdutch
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 76359
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 550410

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017?

Post by Hunchman801 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:41 pm

Not me, Master actually.
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:一個婊子的兒子, 我要把你的媽媽搞怪這個大婊子!
Un fils d'aveugle, je veux blâmer ta mère pour ce grand scorpion!

CHRdutch
Bzzit
Posts: 5037
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Ȩ̛̣̙̖̣ͨ́͒̆̽Cͫ͞Ḥ̴̹̳͎̺́̿ͤ̑͜҉̵̧̙͇̄
Tings: 23280

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017?

Post by CHRdutch » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:44 pm

I'm pretty sure they guy with the hat in the spongebob episode was also Number one.

Robbie rotten as well
Image
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/user/CHRdutch
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Posts: 25897
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 1294368

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017?

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:44 pm

i'm the real winner babes
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
Image Image
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.

incognito
Ratcognito
Posts: 15617
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:34 am
Location: космодром
Tings: 13243

Re: Who is the best RPC Member 2017?

Post by incognito » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:51 pm

What are you talking about nigga ? I'm that dude.
Image
Fear the Future
Anger fuels my fire.
Pirez wrote:Oh non, moi je baise tout et je baise rien. Surtout rien, mais potentiellement tout.

Post Reply