Anti-Jlfksjlfl Club

Pirate-Community Members' Forum.

Moderator: English moderators

Anti-Jlfksjlfl
Électoon
Tings: 0

Anti-Jlfksjlfl Club

Post by Anti-Jlfksjlfl » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:03 pm

The Jlfksjlfl are a group of online bullies known to engage in various criminal activities such as extortion, harassment, scams, sale and purchase of illegal goods and services on the dark web, botnet operation, disguised cryptocurrency mining, and of course hacking.

On this community specifically, they have greatly contributed to degrading the local atmosphere and have caused many of its best members to leave. As of today, innocent users are still being threatened and hacked for ridiculous reasons such as an innocuous joke, or for no reason at all, as can be seen in their usage of the recent data leaks.

The purpose of this group is for those who wish to rid the internet of the Jlfksjlfl to unite. Together, we will stand much stronger against the threat they represent, and we will be able to retaliate as well as collect information to pass to the police.

As a measure of precaution, no one shall join the Anti-Jlfksjlfl Club with their main account. We will all disguise our identities so that shall the Jlfksjlfl succeed in infiltrating the AJC, they would have nobody to target.

Anyone interested please post here or send me a PM and we shall begin what should have happened long ago.

Down with the Jlfksjlfl!

theshield
Électoon
Tings: 5

Re: Anti-Jlfksjlfl Club

Post by theshield » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:43 pm

Down with the Jlfksjlfl! All hail the AJC!

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Tings: 1028334

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:50 pm

Anti-Jlfksjlfl wrote:The Jlfksjlfl are a group of online bullies known to engage in various criminal activities such as extortion, harassment, scams, sale and purchase of illegal goods and services on the dark web, botnet operation, disguised cryptocurrency mining, and of course hacking.

On this community specifically, they have greatly contributed to degrading the local atmosphere and have caused many of its best members to leave. As of today, innocent users are still being threatened and hacked for ridiculous reasons such as an innocuous joke, or for no reason at all, as can be seen in their usage of the recent data leaks.

The purpose of this group is for those who wish to rid the internet of the Jlfksjlfl to unite. Together, we will stand much stronger against the threat they represent, and we will be able to retaliate as well as collect information to pass to the police.

As a measure of precaution, no one shall join the Anti-Jlfksjlfl Club with their main account. We will all disguise our identities so that shall the Jlfksjlfl succeed in infiltrating the AJC, they would have nobody to target.

Anyone interested please post here or send me a PM and we shall begin what should have happened long ago.

Down with the Jlfksjlfl!
Filing this message for future use.
theshield wrote:Down with the Jlfksjlfl! All hail the AJC!
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

CoffeeNeko
Sandra Misu
Tings: 4096

Post by CoffeeNeko » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:00 am

I bow before the Great Flying Poo, the Prophet Canard WC, the King Comment ? and the High Priest Harpic fraîcheur.

None shall have a chance against the Jlfksjlfl. Bow down before the Great Flying Poo!

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:27 am

CoffeeNeko wrote:I bow before the Great Flying Poo, the Prophet Canard WC, the King Comment ? and the High Priest Harpic fraîcheur.

None shall have a chance against the Jlfksjlfl. Bow down before the Great Flying Poo!
Thank you for your sincere apology. :bigup:
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

FUCKJLFKSJIFL
Électoon

Post by FUCKJLFKSJIFL » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:12 am

I will join! Those fucken 5 year olds deserve to be punished, THEY TOOK ALL MY FUCKEN TINGS, THEY MAKE THIS FORUM DANGEROUS, THEY FUCK EVERYTHING UP. THEIR MASTER IS A PIECE OF FLYING SHIT IN THE AIR, THEY MISSPELL WHICH PROVES THAT THEY ARE 5 YEARS OLD. IF THEY KEEP RUINING THE FORUMS WE WILL HAVE TO MOVE TO A NEW FORUM AND MAKE A NEW ONE. THATS WHAT THEY DESERVE THOSE LITTLE FUCKEN SHITS WITH NO LIFE. THEY DESERVE TO GET KICKED OFF THE FUCKEN FORUM. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A FLYING SHIT IN REAL LIFE? NO THATS BECAUSE THEY ARE 5 YEAR OLDS. THEY EVEN TREAT EVERYONE LIKE SHIT LIKE ADSOLUTION, FIFO AND SHADOWRAYMAN. AND SINCE THEY HACK AND ARE ON THE DARK WEB WE CAN REPORT THEM TO THE POLICE TO MAKE THEM FUCKEN DIE.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:43 am

ShadowRayman wrote:I will join! Those fucken 5 year olds deserve to be punished, THEY TOOK ALL MY FUCKEN TINGS, THEY MAKE THIS FORUM DANGEROUS, THEY FUCK EVERYTHING UP. THEIR MASTER IS A PIECE OF FLYING SHIT IN THE AIR, THEY MISSPELL WHICH PROVES THAT THEY ARE 5 YEARS OLD. IF THEY KEEP RUINING THE FORUMS WE WILL HAVE TO MOVE TO A NEW FORUM AND MAKE A NEW ONE. THATS WHAT THEY DESERVE THOSE LITTLE FUCKEN SHITS WITH NO LIFE. THEY DESERVE TO GET KICKED OFF THE FUCKEN FORUM. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A FLYING SHIT IN REAL LIFE? NO THATS BECAUSE THEY ARE 5 YEAR OLDS. THEY EVEN TREAT EVERYONE LIKE SHIT LIKE ADSOLUTION, FIFO AND SHADOWRAYMAN. AND SINCE THEY HACK AND ARE ON THE DARK WEB WE CAN REPORT THEM TO THE POLICE TO MAKE THEM FUCKEN DIE.
Too bad for you but your writing style and the type of ridiculous insults you got in your pockets makes you recognizable easily. It's really unfortunate the most idiotic members of the forum are joining your Club Anti-Jlfksjlfl, thanks for everything though! Having fun with the guy wouldn't have been possible without your help. :coeur:

As a reminder: no Jlfksjlfl are going to the darkweb nor hacking anyone and as they got no proofs on any of this they will keep making up untrue things with the wish to ruin our reputation.
ImageImage

Anti-Jlfksjlfl
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by Anti-Jlfksjlfl » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Yet another hack for no reason but the theft of Tings and the humiliation of a young member.

How long do we intend to let this happen?

theshield
Électoon

Post by theshield » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:16 pm

We can stop it as of today. Join the AJC and togheter we will stand stronger against the bullies.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:40 pm

How dare you say he was punished by the Great Flying Poo without a reason? :lol:

Are you so autistic you haven't seen he was unfairly attacking the Jlfksjlfl? He only got what he deserves for doing so. There's no need to spread your failure propaganda over this forum because you gay lookin' boi ain't happee. :lol:

Nice try, by the way. :mwahaha: What I laugh at the most is Coffee trying to hide by telling others the informations were pratically not correct, as he says, while he seemed really worried about those being shared when sending me PMs. :lololol:

Thanks for the good laughs you little jokes, I really admirate how brave idiots can be. :)
ImageImage

AntiBully
Électoon

Post by AntiBully » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:16 pm

This is going too far, I am joining. Help us killing off that cancer.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:52 pm

AntiBully wrote:This is going too far, I am joining. Help us killing off that cancer.
ImageImage

Indy
Deadman
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 5250

Post by Indy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:43 pm

*Claims that X group has scared people away from the site

*Claims that x group are just a bunch of overly pampered SJWs

I hate to break it to you, but I happen to know those people. Sure, what they do is pretty biased. BUT, it doesn't mean that they don't use their materials for GOOD.
Like, we all know how much of asshole that one user was and he nearly drove someone to commit suicide in 2016. In public even! (It was outside RPC, but you see my point)

So, watch your tongue. They not only have good hearing, but they can also smell bullshit and hypocrisy. They're not just your average trolls.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity

CoffeeNeko
Sandra Misu
Tings: 4096

Post by CoffeeNeko » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:11 pm

Indy wrote:*Claims that X group has scared people away from the site

*Claims that x group are just a bunch of overly pampered SJWs

I hate to break it to you, but I happen to know those people. Sure, what they do is pretty biased. BUT, it doesn't mean that they don't use their materials for GOOD.
Like, we all know how much of asshole that one user was and he nearly drove someone to commit suicide in 2016. In public even! (It was outside RPC, but you see my point)

So, watch your tongue. They not only have good hearing, but they can also smell bullshit and hypocrisy. They're not just your average trolls.
I'm still pretty new to this forum, I didn't really know what the Jlfksjlfl were when I "insulted" them. I never thought that would cause so much trouble. I am really sorry. After having a talk with one of them, I think that they aren't bad people at all. "Sure, what they do is pretty biased. BUT, it doesn't mean that they don't use their materials for GOOD.". Anti-Jlfksjlfl, maybe you should just have a serious talk with them.
btw yes, I am the real CoffeeNeko, this message is from me and not the Jlfksjlfl nor the Anti-Jlfksjlfl.

Indy
Deadman

Post by Indy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:21 pm

I'm still pretty new to this forum, I didn't really know what the Jlfksjlfl were when I "insulted" them. I never thought that would cause so much trouble. I am really sorry. After having a talk with one of them, I think that they aren't bad people at all. (...) Anti-Jlfksjlfl, maybe you should just have a serious talk with them.
btw yes, I am the real CoffeeNeko, this message is from me and not the Jlfksjlfl nor the Anti-Jlfksjlfl.
See? Get to know them better first. When I encountered them for the first time, I was skeptical about them too. And now l'm acquainted with them. They also helped me get rid of some loser who had been going on my nerves over stupid shit for 2/3 years.
Last edited by Indy on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:44 pm

Thanks to both of you for your support, this is much appreciated. :D
ImageImage

Steo
Globox Origins
Tings: 180068

Post by Steo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:35 pm

While I'm in no way affiliated with them and don't know everything, I personally have nothing against the Jlfksjlfl and from any cases I've seen, they usually get insulted first before taking action in retaliation to it. Either that or they deal with people who spam the forum.
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 86068 | HH: 95088 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 791122

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:36 am

It's funny how newcommers seem to know us better and understand the way the Jlfksjlfl workout unlike this probable older user. :lol: Looks like commonsense isn't given to anyone, thanks the Great Flying Poo you're in the party my dear Steo!
ImageImage

R4Y_ANC3L
Oumbr
Tings: 58815

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:47 am

Yeah, the members that were sent away were the ones causing trouble. There must be some kind of mistake with what you are saying.
LOVΣ MΣTΛL wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

Indy
Deadman

Post by Indy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:43 pm

^ Agreed.

I've been inactive lately. So, I haven't been catching up on this forum. I might stick around on Record Day.