Anti-Jlfksjlfl Club

Pirate-Community Members' Forum.

Moderator: English moderators

The Jonster
Magicien
Tings: 71880

Re: Anti-Jlfksjlfl Club

Post by The Jonster » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:08 pm

I never knew exactly was what its purpose anyway.
Condition: Blue
Steo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 pm
^ reminds me of someone who can take a lot of criticism and still refuses to get angry with me. ^ is really friendly with others and < is actually impressed at this stage :)
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:16 pm
Frisco, Frisco, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when he comes for you? :hap:
Rayman 3 (PC) score: FC: 33608 | CF: 88622 | BOM: 58063 | TLOTLD: 107189 | DOTK: 103915 | TLS: 40980 | SBTC: 76805 | HH: 97162| TOTL: 94702| Total: 701046

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 555665

Post by Hunchman801 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:37 pm

I don't think there ever was one, besides being used to exploit some weird features of phpBB, of course. :P

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Tings: 1234060

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:47 am

August 6-
Anti-Jlfksjlfl wrote:This is generic message sent to several members who I believe have a reason to join the ABC. Please send me a PM using an anonymous account if you're ready to help us rid the place of those bullies. Be sure not to reveal your identity and always behave as if anyone, me included, could be one of them. The tide is turning, With the data we've already gathered, I'm very optimistic about what we could achieve within a few months. Down with the Jlfksjlfl!
Why not inviting me into the party? Image Harpic just wanna have fun too. Image
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
Image Image
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.

Kill-Jlfksjlfl-Klan
Électoon
Tings: 5

Post by Kill-Jlfksjlfl-Klan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:22 am

I would like to join the AJC if it's still active.

Cheers.
Want to protect the community and fight bad guys? Join the Anti-Jlfksjlfl Club here!

Basic security rules for AJC communication:
  • Use a secondary account
  • Use a proxy or a VPN
  • Disable Flash and applets
  • Disable images within posts
  • Do not make your writing style too recognisable

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:48 am

Kill-Jlfksjlfl-Klan wrote:I would like to join the AJC if it's still active.

Cheers.
Filling this message for future use.
Image Image
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.

Anti-Jlfksjlfl
Bébé Globox
Tings: 30

Post by Anti-Jlfksjlfl » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:58 am

More proof on the Jlfksjlfl's illegal activities: https://www.cybersmile.org/cyberbullyin ... ?topic=411
brandonjbc wrote:hi everyone,
a few months back i angered someone by making a joke in the comments of a youtube video. the person responded with threats but i ignored them at the time (my name doesn't show on my account). a few weeks later however, troll accounts with strange names like rubber mark and canard wc started to join every discord i participe in (its a chat for gamers) and after insulting me for a while they demanded that i pay them bitcoin for offending their made-up 'god'. then things started escalating real bad: first they dumped my private details online and hacked some of my accounts, then i started getting silent night calls and now i even received a letter calling me 'their slave' (with my face on it) at my home.
i googled the name of their club (jlfksjlfl) and found multiple occurrences of defaced accounts and even one mention of a teen that committed suicide.
i'm thinking of going to the police but i don't have any information at all on these guys so they probably wont do anything. paying is another option but even if i gathered the money what guarantee do i have that they won't ask for more?
if anyone has been in a similar situation i'd like to hear ur advice thanks
Want to protect the community and fight bad guys? Join the Anti-Jlfksjlfl Club here!

Basic security rules for AJC communication:
  • Use a secondary account
  • Use a proxy or a VPN
  • Disable Flash and applets
  • Disable images within posts
  • Do not make your writing style too recognisable

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:04 am

Anti-Jlfksjlfl wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:58 am
More proof on the Jlfksjlfl's illegal activities: https://www.cybersmile.org/cyberbullyin ... ?topic=411
brandonjbc wrote:hi everyone,
a few months back i angered someone by making a joke in the comments of a youtube video. the person responded with threats but i ignored them at the time (my name doesn't show on my account). a few weeks later however, troll accounts with strange names like rubber mark and canard wc started to join every discord i participe in (its a chat for gamers) and after insulting me for a while they demanded that i pay them bitcoin for offending their made-up 'god'. then things started escalating real bad: first they dumped my private details online and hacked some of my accounts, then i started getting silent night calls and now i even received a letter calling me 'their slave' (with my face on it) at my home.
i googled the name of their club (jlfksjlfl) and found multiple occurrences of defaced accounts and even one mention of a teen that committed suicide.
i'm thinking of going to the police but i don't have any information at all on these guys so they probably wont do anything. paying is another option but even if i gathered the money what guarantee do i have that they won't ask for more?
if anyone has been in a similar situation i'd like to hear ur advice thanks
hitler.jpg
Even Hitler finds Anti-Jlfksjlfl funny.
Shrooblord wrote:-
I find it a bit weird you stop answering our PMs after Anti-Jlfksjlfl appeared, why acting suspicious if you got nothing to hide? Image If Lysol's PM isn't answered in a week you will be declared as an enemy of the Jlfksjlfl, and no instructions will be sent to you as the Great Flying Poo would consider your fate as sealed. Image
Image Image

Shrooblord
Froutch
Tings: 64530

Post by Shrooblord » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:42 am

If you want me to answer your PMs, don't delete them. I haven't been around recently. I'll be happy to reply to you if you send me again what you wish to talk about.
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~!
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:17 am

Why would you even declare someone an enemy just because they failed to reply? Your suspicions are not enough to prove someone's guilt as far as I'm aware. :tssk:

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:23 am

Shrooblord wrote:If you want me to answer your PMs, don't delete them. I haven't been around recently.
Your last login was in August 20th, so yes, you still were around when we kept sending you the same PMs with the hope we get an answer. Image So far you're only making it more suspicious, denying facts isn't very smart of you. Image
Shrooblord wrote:I'll be happy to reply to you if you send me again what you wish to talk about.
That'll be for your best. Image
Hunchman801 wrote:Why would you even declare someone an enemy just because they failed to reply? Your suspicions are not enough to prove someone's guilt as far as I'm aware. :tssk:
Maybe, but we won't know who Anti-Jlfksjlfl is otherwise, what he hasn't understood is every suspicious looking member is a potential target now. Image Don't forget he's himself the cause of this chaos. Image
Image Image

Shrooblord
Froutch
Tings: 64530

Post by Shrooblord » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:07 pm

Harpic fraîcheur wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:23 am
Shrooblord wrote:If you want me to answer your PMs, don't delete them. I haven't been around recently.
Your last login was in August 20th, so yes, you still were around when we kept sending you the same PMs with the hope we get an answer. Image So far you're only making it more suspicious, denying facts isn't very smart of you. Image
I don't deny anything. If you say I was around when you sent your PMs, I'll believe you. I must have missed them. My bad, sorry. I'm not good keeping up with notifications.

Good luck finding out whoever is harrassing you.
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~!
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:47 pm

All it takes to update the last login time is to open a page. Shroob may very well have received a link to a specific post, automatically scrolling him down the page and not even showing him the new notifications. No that it should matter anyway, no one's obligated to open or read their PMs.

You've got a beef with Anti-Jlfksjlfl, fine. But don't start harassing innocent members of the community just because you don't know who he is else I can guarantee this will lead to exemplary sanctions. This is my final warning.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:45 pm

Me and Shroob talked, everything should be fine.

I understand that was a threat to the whole community at this point which the Jlfksjlfl do not want to do at all; I admit I find what Anti-Jlfksjlfl does diesgusting and hence I like the Jlfksjlfl much I'm very protective toward its members. I'm not looking for excuses, I own up to what I've done and hope everyone will accept my apologies for the bad reaction.

I will take a break from RPC to avoid bringing any more drama as there is enough already. Nobody wants any of this. Image
Image Image

Steo
Globox Origins
Tings: 138265

Post by Steo » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:11 pm

Before I say this, I'm just making it clear that I will not stand/am not trying to stand in the Jlfksjlfl's way.

At this point all I wish for is a happy Rayman community, where we all like the same thing and can just have fun discussing stuff or working on projects etc.

Sometimes one person doing or saying something stupid can ruin it for everyone else, as this is usually what provokes all the drama. I know some of those people are stupidly provoking the Jlfksjlfl and asking you guys for trouble (it's their own fault in those cases) and I agree that bashing RPC was not nice as I really like it here, but I'm with Hunch in the way that people say stupid things on the internet all the time, that is completely true.

I'll be honest and say that the internet is full of stupid people and there are a lot of assholes too, I'm not even going to call myself intelligent either or deny the fact that I have been an asshole on here. I have even caused drama myself here by being an asshole, but everyone makes mistakes.

I was even starting to debate on whether I should leave RPC and probably even all other Rayman communities, but I shouldn't have to do that especially being a huge fan of the series.

All I want at this is a Rayman community where we can just have fun with no drama or stress and enjoy ourselves and where even I won't be an asshole :mrgreen:
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Lysol
Bétilla
Tings: 80052

Post by Lysol » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:44 pm

Hunchman801 wrote:Topics with the sole purpose of attacking another user are not welcome here; now the issue is settled everyone leave Shadowrayman alone or bans will be issued.
Look how two-faced the usurper Dumbchman is. His hypocrisy has no limits: he allows one to attack a whole group of users in this thread and then tell us all threads meant to attack other users aren't welcome here.

There's no wonder why he is a better jester than administrator.

Image Image