Why did you pick your username?

For all things related to Pirate-Community and its websites.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Dark Skink
Paluchard
Tings: 507

Re: Why did you pick your username?

Post by Dark Skink »

A guy who hated me back in The Spriters Resource was named Skink so since sometimes i like to do tributes to my notable haters so i used a username sounding like Rayman-ish that could translate to something similar to the opposite villain counterpart of Skink
nr0r
Crapaud blindé
Tings: 16858

Post by nr0r »

Personally my username is a really old one I used to go by online years and years ago. I've changed it since to nr0r, but I am unsure if it is possible to change my username here

Tunderous wrote: How would we know if you have a husband? Your gender isnt shown. :mrgreen:
[1:02 AM] Chloë/Adsolution/Krawielicki?: lilith= if she took up any space shed be a waste of it
nr0r
Crapaud blindé

Post by nr0r »

Ah I already did. I should be good or something

Tunderous wrote: How would we know if you have a husband? Your gender isnt shown. :mrgreen:
[1:02 AM] Chloë/Adsolution/Krawielicki?: lilith= if she took up any space shed be a waste of it
Aaron
Vendeur
Tings: 81340

Post by Aaron »

I chose my real name on RPC as my username, but I have a YouTube channel where my username is Rayfan013. And I chose that username because I'm a huge fan of Rayman and 013 because I'm 13 years old.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

Aaron wrote:I chose my real name on RPC as my username, but I have a YouTube channel where my username is Rayfan013. And I chose that username because I'm a huge fan of Rayman and 013 because I'm 13 years old.
Wow, it's really strange being pretty much ten years older than some members now, since I also joined back when I was thirteen.

how do you feel having been born in 2004(?), in a post-9/11 world ?
Aaron
Vendeur
Tings: 81340

Post by Aaron »

I feel good. Why shouldn't I?
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique
Tings: 500

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

I like both Michel Ancel and Rayman. They are both guiding lights.
I thought "ANCEL" was a cool part of a name so I mixed it together to make a quick nickname.

Well, it wasn't quick to come up with that. I was gonna name myself "R4YM4N" but someone else here in RPC has that nickname already so I changed my mind. :hehe:
nr0r
Crapaud blindé

Post by nr0r »

I am dark and edgy. nr0r. Noir. How creative I suppose. (what were you honestly expecting)

raymanHUN
Ptizêtre Ninja
Tings: 3466

Post by raymanHUN »

Young I was, lack of creativity I had... seriously tho, I like rayman and I'm from Hungary? Not like it would be hard to guess by looking at my name :D
minimalism
Ray502
Magicien
Tings: 52095

Post by Ray502 »

I chose this username because I didn't care about the generic sounding Rayman502 username anymore. I preferred and still prefer to be called either Ray502 or just Ray.

Unfortunately, because of the change I made back in late 2016, I can't change it again to just Ray. Why can't we? I never found that out.
FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

Ray502 wrote:I chose this username because I didn't care about the generic sounding Rayman502 username anymore.
calling yourself ray on a rayman forum is less generic than calli g yourself rayman502, did you know? huh well thanks i learn and live generation
hogsy
Lums Rouge
Tings: 70

Post by hogsy »

Picked my username when I was really young, but it was primarily influenced by the Hogs of War game which I played heavily at the time. Was trying to make an account for some EA registration thing and was trying to come up with something I could use.
Keane
André
Tings: 222528

Post by Keane »

It took a lot of mental ability powers for me to be writing this post and I had to think about it for a long time (Like really, this has been on my mind for YEAR, maybe two) but I feel the Rayman Community has always been there for me and supported me even though I am mentally ill (I haven't been diagnosed yet but I have all the symptoms of being introverted). Anyway, I hope you'll find what I have to say interesting and not judge me as being weird/strange/awkward/anorexia, I just want to have friends and that's what this site has been for me through the years. ^u^ The suicide hotline is 64-128-One do NOT HESITATE to call if you need help and remember if your parents won't let you stay up, negotiate? And at least 11 PM is one hours longer than 10 PM!~
Burgers float into my room...
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)
#Rubber mark#
Murfy
Tings: 83021

Post by #Rubber mark# »

I picked my username because I thought it sounded funny as a kid. I really liked it back then, to the point that I often drew hash signs on the walls at school using rubber. It was my signature, I guess.

I even did it in my bedroom, but I hid them behind posters so that my dad wouldn't see them (he hates vandalism). However, one day my Rayman 2 poster got unstuck and my dad found out about the hash signs. He got so angry he took me to the garage and beat the living hell out of me with a set of jumper cables.
Thebananacrafter!
Robot Ninja
Tings: 3345

Post by Thebananacrafter! »

back in 2014 i thought the name "thebananacrafters" was hilarious because LOL randum xDDDDDDDDDD.

god i regret this name
HEY callin from Springfeel
CHRdutch
El Stomacho
Tings: 23733

Post by CHRdutch »

Thebananacrafter! wrote:back in 2014 i thought the name "thebananacrafters" was hilarious because LOL randum xDDDDDDDDDD.

god i regret this name
Did you know that it's possible to change your name by contacting the administration team? :winkgrin:
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness
Sebban
Grand Mini
Tings: 5151

Post by Sebban »

Basically comes from my first name. I learned later that it also is my first name's diminutive in Swedish :lol:
Thanks to R4Y_ANC3L for the sig :-)
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

Steo is basically a nickname that people use for me.
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

My name comes from a nickname that only I call myself since everybody i told this name to said it didn't suit me. I don't mind if people call me Jonster or J though, since they're both good enough for me.
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L