Pirate Community Steam Group

For all things related to Pirate-Community and its websites.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Aaron
Vendeur
Tings: 81340

Re: Pirate Community Steam Group

Post by Aaron »

Well, first of all, these are Flash games, but they're really good in my opinion and anyone should check them out that are interested: A Flash game creator called Blackthornprod makes really good games like a game called EVOLUTION, THEY HAVE NO CHOICE ! which is a game that's about a bunch of characters complaining about stuff they can't do because they weren't programmed to, HE ALMOST KILLED ME ! which is a platformer where the character explains how he almost got scrapped by the creator, A Puzzling Combination which is a rapid puzzle game, and The Other Side where you control 2 characters (it's meant for 1 player though). The Other Side is based on the same concept as Fireboy & Watergirl. Like how in F&W, Fireboy can get into lava intact and just fine, while he can't jump into water because he'll die and vice versa.

They're really good games in my opinion and I love the funny sound effects in them too!

By the way, here's a link to Blackthornprod's official website where you can play all of his games he has made so far. :)
https://blackthornprod-games.itch.io/