Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Pirate-Community Members' Forum.

Moderator: English moderators

Danone
Antitoon
Posts: 17089
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:50 am
Tings: 0

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Danone » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:55 am

Master4lyf1 wrote:What happened to Haruka and Spiral's Orange colouring? They've reverted back to normal member colours.

Any type of hack or glitch is happen, every members of Teensies club have the group as default, and like the group leader I am, I cant do nothing for fix it, its not the unique weird, Jona have 1333333337 tings, and the last visit of some member are before of their last post

Mr. Dark Thingamajig
Moskito
Posts: 2647
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:15 pm
Tings: 24305

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Mr. Dark Thingamajig » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:56 am

Drolpiraat wrote:
Master4lyf1 wrote:What happened to Haruka and Spiral's Orange colouring? They've reverted back to normal member colours.
Xenon, too. Also I had no idea Matyuv was going to be de-modded...
that's right too, i think a Admin maded a mistake
Off with their heads!

Danone
Antitoon
Posts: 17089
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:50 am
Tings: 0

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Danone » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:58 am

Mr. Dark Thingamajig wrote:
Drolpiraat wrote:
Master4lyf1 wrote:What happened to Haruka and Spiral's Orange colouring? They've reverted back to normal member colours.
Xenon, too. Also I had no idea Matyuv was going to be de-modded...
that's right too, i think a Admin maded a mistake
Even the groups leaders (me and JP) have this group as default, and the gruop leaders can make his own group as default.

It is quite weird, maybe the Teensies Club should be deleted

Mr. Dark Thingamajig
Moskito
Posts: 2647
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:15 pm
Tings: 24305

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Mr. Dark Thingamajig » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:59 am

Danone wrote:
Mr. Dark Thingamajig wrote:
Drolpiraat wrote:
Master4lyf1 wrote:What happened to Haruka and Spiral's Orange colouring? They've reverted back to normal member colours.
Xenon, too. Also I had no idea Matyuv was going to be de-modded...
that's right too, i think a Admin maded a mistake
Even the groups leaders (me and JP) have this group as default, and the gruop leaders can make his own group as default.

It is quite weird, maybe the Teensies Club should be deleted
no, we wait for an admin, maybe is just the server broken
Off with their heads!

Danone
Antitoon
Posts: 17089
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:50 am
Tings: 0

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Danone » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:01 am

Hope this is not my fault again, I dont remember touch nothing in the ''Group Manager'' this time

Indeed, I just alert to Hunchman

Mr. Dark Thingamajig
Moskito
Posts: 2647
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:15 pm
Tings: 24305

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Mr. Dark Thingamajig » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:07 am

jona is registered in this group "pr0oO group" what is this for kind of group
Off with their heads!

Danone
Antitoon
Posts: 17089
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:50 am
Tings: 0

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Danone » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:09 am

No, I asked why jona have 1 billion of tings if the last week he had 20.000 tings

Mr. Dark Thingamajig
Moskito
Posts: 2647
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:15 pm
Tings: 24305

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Mr. Dark Thingamajig » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:10 am

Danone wrote:No, I asked why jona have 1 billion of tings if the last week he had 20.000 tings
i know, fast Tings earning (ever heard of Cheat Engine), but what kind of group is that
Off with their heads!

Haruka
Rayman 2
Posts: 26719
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm
Tings: 178780

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Haruka » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:13 am

I admit I also have no idea what's happening with my nickname, Spiral's and Xenon's. I hope Hunch sees this quickly.

Matyuv
Gangsta Globox
Posts: 21290
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:22 am
Tings: 51356

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Matyuv » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:21 am

Haruka wrote:I admit I also have no idea what's happening with my nickname, Spiral's and Xenon's. I hope Hunch sees this quickly.
Somehow you all have the "Teensies Club" as your default usergroup (as do I, actually, though I couldn't care less). That's why the username colours are set to default; an admin will fix this soon.
MandM81 wrote:YYYYYYYRRRHLHLPYYYYYYPDPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRR

Danone
Antitoon
Posts: 17089
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:50 am
Tings: 0

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Danone » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:36 am

matyuv is right, and as a group leader i am, I couldn't fix it, only I can remove all of members, but everyone will have ''Registered users'' as default, like the last time with Hunchman

And MDT, I think Cheat Engine only modify videogames, not forums

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 21905
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Tings: 5007

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Adsolution » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:38 am

Danone wrote:And MDT, I think Cheat Engine only modify videogames, not forums
I'm positive he was joking.

Danone
Antitoon
Posts: 17089
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:50 am
Tings: 0

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Danone » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:40 am

also, Haruka, you still have moderations powers?

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 21905
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Tings: 5007

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Adsolution » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:42 am

Danone wrote:also, Haruka, you still have moderations powers?
Yes she does, she just locked this topic and her name is still in the English Moderators list.

Haruka
Rayman 2
Posts: 26719
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm
Tings: 178780

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Haruka » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:45 am

Yes I have. I also already got rid of my first bot. :mryellow:

Danone
Antitoon
Posts: 17089
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:50 am
Tings: 0

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Danone » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 am

Maybe I should delete all members of Teensies Club?

Haruka
Rayman 2
Posts: 26719
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm
Tings: 178780

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Haruka » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:47 am

I wonder if that works.

Danone
Antitoon
Posts: 17089
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:50 am
Tings: 0

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Danone » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:49 am

It didn't work when for mistake, i made Hunch this group as default, So I prefer wait to admins fix it

Haruka
Rayman 2
Posts: 26719
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm
Tings: 178780

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Haruka » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:53 am

But I believe if the group gets deleted, the 2nd "group" comes automatically to 1st place. It might work.

Danone
Antitoon
Posts: 17089
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:50 am
Tings: 0

Re: Pirate-Community is recruiting!

Post by Danone » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:58 am

Yes, but Im only a group leader, I only can manage users, I can't delete groups, only Hunchman can

Post Reply