Awesome Quotes!!

Pirate-Community Members' Forum.

Moderator: English moderators

The Jonster
Bétilla
Posts: 26996
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 80650

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by The Jonster » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:14 am

Harpic fraîcheur wrote:
Fifo wrote:You better respect that.
Frisco, Frisco, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when he comes for you? :hap:
This is still good stuff!
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 26290
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 180228

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Steo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:15 am

The Jonster wrote:
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:
Fifo wrote:You better respect that.
Frisco, Frisco, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when he comes for you? :hap:
This is still good stuff!
As the cops music plays in my head :P
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 86068 | HH: 95088 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 791122

The Jonster
Bétilla
Posts: 26996
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 80650

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by The Jonster » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:49 am

Steo wrote:< thinks that RD has kind of opened <'s eyes...
1 hour.jpg
< has also decided to stop bumping a lot of threads entirely...
2 hours.png
What hasn't changed is that...
3 hours.png
< is going to start working on...
Narrator.jpg
...help with video games. :)
A perfection description of my time here after RD. :D
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 26290
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 180228

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Steo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:06 am

I'm sorry if it offends you or bothers you in any way, but I just thought it would be really funny :lol:
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 86068 | HH: 95088 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 791122

The Jonster
Bétilla
Posts: 26996
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 80650

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by The Jonster » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:10 am

No it's not, I actually thought it was funny too :D
I have an idea why you put those Spongebob memes there :lol: :lol: ;)
That long speech........ :lol:
The Jonster wrote:< thinks that RD has kind of opened <'s eyes to exactly how stressful trying to answer every topic is and keeping tabs on them. < has never really felt as cranky as < did during RD, and < started acting quite strange and irrationally due to it as well. Even though it was fun it drained < completely and as a result < found being here not as fun as < usually did. < spent the past few days deciding which topics to keep and bookmark so < doesn't have to stress <self out so much trying to asnwer. < also thinks answering every thread willy-nilly with inappropriate/joke answers also was a bit much and probably annoyed people.

< has also decided to stop bumping a lot of threads entirely. < only has 10 left to bump and after those < will probably stop trying to bump entirely. Though < loves to dig deep into the forum and see the history, < has finally learned that it's better for < to browse rather than bump, as < has realised not every topic is going to be received well by everyone, and < knows that R4Y and Plum have warned < that this could happen. Guess < had to learn the hard way. :oops2: Of course, < enjoys chatting with everyone, talking about computer science stuff (which oddly enough < hasn't done enough of), and being a Rayman fan.

What hasn't changed is that < likes being on this forum and with everyone, so even though < will be posting far less, < feels it's much better that way, and <'s energy could be better spent trying to help people in <'s own way, whether it be through encouragement, giving advice, and experimenting, or by contributing in ways other than feverishly posting on here as if it's RD every day, as ^ always seems to tell < :lol:

< is going to start working on <'s videos again, since < originally had plans to make a few more videos before going to other topics. Though < plans to make <'s own sigs and special ranks eventually, < feels like making walkthrough videos, and soon making guides should be how < best helps the community and people in general who need help with video games. :)
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 26290
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 180228

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Steo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Yeah. I'm not saying what you wrote isn't interesting, but it just looked funny since it's pretty long :lol:

Though I've seen far longer too but just thought it would be a funny joke :P
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 86068 | HH: 95088 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 791122

R4Y_ANC3L
Oumbr
Posts: 8625
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: Halogen Highway
Tings: 58815

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:12 pm

The Jonster wrote:< thinks that RD has kind of opened <'s eyes to exactly how stressful trying to answer every topic is and keeping tabs on them. < has never really felt as cranky as < did during RD, and < started acting quite strange and irrationally due to it as well. Even though it was fun it drained < completely and as a result < found being here not as fun as < usually did. < spent the past few days deciding which topics to keep and bookmark so < doesn't have to stress <self out so much trying to asnwer. < also thinks answering every thread willy-nilly with inappropriate/joke answers also was a bit much and probably annoyed people.

< has also decided to stop bumping a lot of threads entirely. < only has 10 left to bump and after those < will probably stop trying to bump entirely. Though < loves to dig deep into the forum and see the history, < has finally learned that it's better for < to browse rather than bump, as < has realised not every topic is going to be received well by everyone, and < knows that R4Y and Plum have warned < that this could happen. Guess < had to learn the hard way. :oops2: Of course, < enjoys chatting with everyone, talking about computer science stuff (which oddly enough < hasn't done enough of), and being a Rayman fan.

What hasn't changed is that < likes being on this forum and with everyone, so even though < will be posting far less, < feels it's much better that way, and <'s energy could be better spent trying to help people in <'s own way, whether it be through encouragement, giving advice, and experimenting, or by contributing in ways other than feverishly posting on here as if it's RD every day, as ^ always seems to tell < :lol:

< is going to start working on <'s videos again, since < originally had plans to make a few more videos before going to other topics. Though < plans to make <'s own sigs and special ranks eventually, < feels like making walkthrough videos, and soon making guides should be how < best helps the community and people in general who need help with video games. :)
can you speak at my funeral?
Image
Image
Image
LOVΣ MΣTΛL wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

The Jonster
Bétilla
Posts: 26996
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 80650

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by The Jonster » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:14 pm

Certainly! I wonder what I shall say? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 26290
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 180228

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Steo » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:20 am

The only time Jonster ever told the truth :P
The Jonster wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:26 pm
I tell you, we're going to look back on this and then we'll say, boy "Who knew The Jonster was such a liar and an eejit??" :lol: :lol: :lol:
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 86068 | HH: 95088 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 791122

The Jonster
Bétilla
Posts: 26996
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 80650

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by The Jonster » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:24 pm

The eejit part, yes! :lol:

I wasn't always a liar but I did have a habit of lying, which I'm slowly getting over, little by little. :)
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

The Jonster
Bétilla
Posts: 26996
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 80650

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by The Jonster » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:58 pm

Sorry for the doulbe post but I found this funny. It references one of my favorite levels in Rayman 3, which I've decided I'm going to play now instead of Luigi's Mansion.
Steo wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:50 pm
Aaron wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:42 pm
Wow, I didn't expect the round to end this quickly, it's been a short round, in fact, I think it was the shortest round ever! :o
The longest short round? :mrgreen:
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 26290
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 180228

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Steo » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Well I'm glad I could brighten up your day :mrgreen:
Also I was just pulling your leg with the previous quote, but you were the one that said that originally :P
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 86068 | HH: 95088 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 791122

The Jonster
Bétilla
Posts: 26996
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 80650

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by The Jonster » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:06 pm

OMG I'd forgotten about the other quote, though there is a bit of clarity in what I originally said. I am definitely a bit of a mad eejit :lol:
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 26290
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 180228

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Steo » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:14 pm

It was the time you knew about the mistake in ROTG and didn't mention it so it made the counting harder for everyone else :lol:

Well you were right, it is funny now and
The Jonster wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:26 pm
I tell you, we're going to look back on this and then we'll say, boy "Who knew The Jonster was such a liar and an eejit??" :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are doing that right now :lol:

Well I am Irish so I can be a mad eejit too :P
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 86068 | HH: 95088 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 791122

The Jonster
Bétilla
Posts: 26996
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 80650

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by The Jonster » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm

Been awhile since I posted something here, but I recently was looking through all posts and found this:
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:06 am
The Jonster wrote:YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
No! This isn't a game thread and was a genuine valid question about getting the yeah sound on PC. I'd genuinely like this too though due to the various differences between PC and console versions, I don't know if it's possible.
Another great example of me being stupid! :lol:
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 26290
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 180228

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Steo » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:37 pm

The Jonster wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
Been awhile since I posted something here, but I recently was looking through all posts and found this:
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:06 am
The Jonster wrote:YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
No! This isn't a game thread and was a genuine valid question about getting the yeah sound on PC. I'd genuinely like this too though due to the various differences between PC and console versions, I don't know if it's possible.
Another great example of me being stupid! :lol:
I didn't like seeing the entire place being raided with nonsense at the time, but I'm pretty sure that was just a phase, which everyone is over. ;)

We all do silly things from time to time anyway, even great people like me. :P
How much Ray may a Rayman man if a Rayman may Man Ray?
Image
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 86068 | HH: 95088 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 791122

The Jonster
Bétilla
Posts: 26996
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: En el más largo de los atajos
Tings: 80650

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by The Jonster » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:16 pm

Of course everyone has gotten past that phrase, including myself. I just find the way I said it now funny since it was pretty stupid. I find many of the posts during RD to be silly and funny now. R4Y_ANC3L's Daisy quotes for example are very peculiar to the point where I find some of them hilarious!
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:28 am
< gave Princess Daisy her panties back after stealing them.
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:42 am
< made the mistake of spanking Princess Daisy in front of Luigi and he had jumper cables in his hand. Luckily, he used them on his car.
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:09 am
< sees Princess Daisy stopped and held still and < wondered what she was doing until < smelt something coming from her way. That drawn < more closer to her.

That bicycle seat wasn't enough.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

Post Reply