The Ultimate Debate

Pirate-Community Members' Forum.

Moderator: English moderators

Post Reply

Comment ? or Canard WC?

Comment ?
3
33%
Canard WC
6
67%
 
Total votes: 9

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 21905
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Tings: 5007

The Ultimate Debate

Post by Adsolution » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Debate the two greatest and fearless worriers time has ever told to man kind. If you had to pick one to be next to you in a battle scene, who would it be? Explain your answer.

Personally I'm at a mix-up somewhere in the middle. Comment ? has a massively muscular dick he must wrap around his body that could be used as a powerful weapon. On the other hand, Canard WC has a greater ability for words and confusion.

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: The Ultimate Debate

Post by spiraldoor » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:52 pm

RayFan9876 wrote:Debate the two greatest and fearless worriers time has ever told to man kind.
You might want to start proof-reading your posts.

Lianna
Carmen
Posts: 3281
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:05 pm
Tings: 38855

Re: The Ultimate Debate

Post by Lianna » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:54 pm

CANARD WC OF THE MADNESS!!

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 21905
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Tings: 5007

Re: The Ultimate Debate

Post by Adsolution » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Good choice Lianna. We value your input.
spiraldoor wrote:
RayFan9876 wrote:Debate the two greatest and fearless worriers time has ever told to man kind.
You might want to start proof-reading your posts.
No tiem, bttle iminent.

Rsandee
Oumbr
Posts: 5679
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: Nice try, FBI
Tings: 59460

Re: The Ultimate Debate

Post by Rsandee » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:18 am

Canard WC.
Also, the way you describe Comment's genetalia strikes fear into my soul, and not because you describe it as a weapon.

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 21905
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Tings: 5007

Re: The Ultimate Debate

Post by Adsolution » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:33 am

Rsandee wrote:Canard WC.
Also, the way you describe Comment's genetalia strikes fear into my soul, and not because you describe it as a weapon.
Those are his own words. I merely relay the information.

DesLife
Dora l'exploratrice
Posts: 19946
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:42 pm
Tings: 186263

Re: The Ultimate Debate

Post by DesLife » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:59 am

I am afraid I cannot choose between those two great minds.
Image

Serza5
Bad Rayman
Posts: 48329
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:51 pm
Location: MOTHER FUCKING SCOTLAND OH YEAH BABY
Contact:
Tings: 486315

Re: The Ultimate Debate

Post by Serza5 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:36 am

Comment just because he has no votes.
Image
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:

Rulez
Robot
Posts: 14839
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:38 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:
Tings: 2285

Re: The Ultimate Debate

Post by Rulez » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:45 pm

I've voted but I won't say whom I voted for because the other would hack my computer.

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 21905
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Tings: 5007

Re: The Ultimate Debate

Post by Adsolution » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Rulez wrote:I've voted but I won't say whom I voted for because the other would hack my computer.
You voted for Comment ?.

Rulez
Robot
Posts: 14839
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:38 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:
Tings: 2285

Re: The Ultimate Debate

Post by Rulez » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Nope, Canard.

Augh fuck

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 21905
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Tings: 5007

Re: The Ultimate Debate

Post by Adsolution » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Rulez wrote:Nope, Canard.

Augh fuck
Dang, but I made you say it nonetheless.

Rulez
Robot
Posts: 14839
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:38 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:
Tings: 2285

Re: The Ultimate Debate

Post by Rulez » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Oh yes.

My only hope of surviving the wall of gay porn is that Comment ? might be a worse hacker than Canard. Science, make it so...

Post Reply