Why not? It's harmless enough.MIITRINMan wrote: ↑Thu May 30, 2019 8:22 amReplayed Rayman Raving Rabbids. I never got the title of the shooter mini-game "Bunnies Sometimes Recycle The Scenery From Other Games" until Frame's video showcasing that they took assets from King Kong. It feels like a developer just wanted to joke about the inclusion of the assets, and honestly, I don't think you could do that nowadays.
Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!
Moderator: English moderators
- Posts: 29335
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
- Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
- Tings: 5502
- Posts: 553
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:10 pm
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Tings: 7316
You absolutely can. Just compare some of the zones in Sonic Generations, Sonic Forces and Sonic Lost World. There are recycled assets left and right in those games.
- Posts: 77080
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Tings: 556770