Rayman 1

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Which version is your favourite?

Jaguar
8
5%
PC
38
25%
PlayStation
82
55%
Saturn
13
9%
Game Boy Colour
0
No votes
Game Boy Advance
3
2%
DSi
6
4%
 
Total votes: 150

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:28 pm

Rayman Meme.png
Rayman Meme.png (1.8 KiB) Viewed 557 times
:lol:

Bigger one:
Rayman Meme 2.png
Rayman Meme 2.png (2.09 KiB) Viewed 557 times
I think the screenshot one birds cropped is actually better in a way but I dunno :lol:
Last edited by Steo on Tue May 01, 2018 12:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Birds858
Mr Sax
Posts: 2936
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Belgique
Tings: 28470

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Birds858 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:30 pm

This one look better. :D
Steo wrote:"Don't you Know, About the bird ?
Well, Steo gonna tell you about the bird
A well a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A well a bird Surfin' bird B-b-b aah, aah!
Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa
Papa, ooma mow mow Papa, ooma mow mow!"

Birds858 wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Alright I have this one then which still amuses me a little since it brought up waifus.

Birds858 wrote:The most hottest Rayman characters is obviously Count Razoff.
It’s not awesome, it’s a fact.

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :
FC: 23977 | CF: 58813 | BOM: 35256 | LOTLD: 81011 | DOTK: 58659 | LS: 31220 | SBTC: 34536 | HH: 44581 | TOTL: 48670 | Total: 416723

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 21905
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Tings: 5007

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Adsolution » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:45 pm

You missed a spot in the right hand and under the right hair tuft!

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:47 pm

Adsolution wrote:You missed a spot in the right hand and under the right hair tuft!
Inferior software :lol:

Have to fix that now.

There, now. Evidently I had also forgotten about under his torso :mrgreen:

EDIT:
R1t2.png
R1t2.png (2.15 KiB) Viewed 558 times
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

The Jonster
Magicien
Posts: 25511
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 70720

Re: Rayman 1

Post by The Jonster » Wed May 02, 2018 5:26 pm

Steo wrote:Rayman Meme.png

:lol:

Bigger one:

Rayman Meme 2.png

I think the screenshot one birds cropped is actually better in a way but I dunno :lol:
Birds858 wrote:
D494536F-507E-4021-94C9-CA04AC19D3BE.png
You know, I’m actually thinking of using this picture for something. Maybe either of you two can send it to me?

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Wed May 02, 2018 5:32 pm

You mean a bigger version of the one that's here already?
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Birds858
Mr Sax
Posts: 2936
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Belgique
Tings: 28470

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Birds858 » Wed May 02, 2018 5:33 pm

The Jonster wrote:
Steo wrote:Rayman Meme.png

:lol:

Bigger one:

Rayman Meme 2.png

I think the screenshot one birds cropped is actually better in a way but I dunno :lol:
Birds858 wrote:D494536F-507E-4021-94C9-CA04AC19D3BE.png
You know, I’m actually thinking of using this picture for something.
Let me guess, it’s for the thumbail of your new video ?
Steo wrote:"Don't you Know, About the bird ?
Well, Steo gonna tell you about the bird
A well a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A well a bird Surfin' bird B-b-b aah, aah!
Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa
Papa, ooma mow mow Papa, ooma mow mow!"

Birds858 wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Alright I have this one then which still amuses me a little since it brought up waifus.

Birds858 wrote:The most hottest Rayman characters is obviously Count Razoff.
It’s not awesome, it’s a fact.

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :
FC: 23977 | CF: 58813 | BOM: 35256 | LOTLD: 81011 | DOTK: 58659 | LS: 31220 | SBTC: 34536 | HH: 44581 | TOTL: 48670 | Total: 416723

The Jonster
Magicien
Posts: 25511
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 70720

Re: Rayman 1

Post by The Jonster » Wed May 02, 2018 5:35 pm

Birds858 wrote: Let me guess, it’s for the thumbail of your new video ?
Nope, actually I want to create something that I have considered using it in.

Hmm...I suppose I could try using the ones here. Haha I forgot about that!

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Wed May 02, 2018 9:46 pm

OK so instead of posting in the you game, I'm posting one last attempt at the PS1 sprite instead of the GBA just since the colours are different. A bit oversize but it won't scale properly if I try resize it :lol:

Also there's the sparkle effect on his shoes
Rayman new 2.png
Rayman new 2.png (6.47 KiB) Viewed 523 times
I seen the post Birds put up lol. I'd like to be able to wear the rank but it doesn't work like that here unfortunately :P
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Birds858
Mr Sax
Posts: 2936
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Belgique
Tings: 28470

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Birds858 » Wed May 02, 2018 9:49 pm

Steo wrote:OK so instead of posting in the you game, I'm posting one last attempt at the PS1 sprite instead of the GBA just since the colours are different. A bit oversize but it won't scale properly if I try resize it :lol:

Also there's the sparkle effect on his shoes

Rayman new 2.png

I seen the post Birds put up lol. I'd like to be able to wear the rank but it doesn't work like that here unfortunately :P
Well, maybe you can wear it after TTQ Season 112. :P
Btw, i found the new one better. :D
Steo wrote:"Don't you Know, About the bird ?
Well, Steo gonna tell you about the bird
A well a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A well a bird Surfin' bird B-b-b aah, aah!
Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa
Papa, ooma mow mow Papa, ooma mow mow!"

Birds858 wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Alright I have this one then which still amuses me a little since it brought up waifus.

Birds858 wrote:The most hottest Rayman characters is obviously Count Razoff.
It’s not awesome, it’s a fact.

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :
FC: 23977 | CF: 58813 | BOM: 35256 | LOTLD: 81011 | DOTK: 58659 | LS: 31220 | SBTC: 34536 | HH: 44581 | TOTL: 48670 | Total: 416723

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Wed May 02, 2018 9:52 pm

Birds858 wrote:
Steo wrote:OK so instead of posting in the you game, I'm posting one last attempt at the PS1 sprite instead of the GBA just since the colours are different. A bit oversize but it won't scale properly if I try resize it :lol:

Also there's the sparkle effect on his shoes

Rayman new 2.png

I seen the post Birds put up lol. I'd like to be able to wear the rank but it doesn't work like that here unfortunately :P
Well, maybe you can wear it after TTQ Season 112. :P
Btw, i found the new one better. :D
Haha we'll see what happens but I'll take what I'm given :)

I need to resize that one to about half the size but I don't want to screw up the pixel scaling on it. It seems to be an odd size.
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

The Jonster
Magicien
Posts: 25511
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 70720

Re: Rayman 1

Post by The Jonster » Wed May 02, 2018 9:59 pm

On the contrary, I quite like the sparkle. It makes him more cute and enchanting :mrgreen:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Wed May 02, 2018 10:43 pm

OK I fixed the scaling and made it just be double the original size.

Smaller:
Rayman scale.png
Rayman scale.png (2.54 KiB) Viewed 476 times
Double:
Rayman fixed scale.png
Rayman fixed scale.png (3.14 KiB) Viewed 476 times
EDIT: The rank I'd like to have :mrgreen:
RaymanMemeRank2(fixed).png
RaymanMemeRank2(fixed).png (8.48 KiB) Viewed 476 times
Last edited by Steo on Thu May 03, 2018 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

The Jonster
Magicien
Posts: 25511
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 70720

Re: Rayman 1

Post by The Jonster » Wed May 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Steo wrote:
EDIT: The rank I'd like to have :mrgreen:

RayMemeRank.png
Haha that looks awesome. Just make sure to PM it to Hunch when the season’s over. I think that would work :wink:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Wed May 02, 2018 11:45 pm

The Jonster wrote:Haha that looks awesome. Just make sure to PM it to Hunch when the season’s over. I think that would work :wink:
I think that'd be an amazing rank to be able to wear :P
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

The Jonster
Magicien
Posts: 25511
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 70720

Re: Rayman 1

Post by The Jonster » Wed May 02, 2018 11:46 pm

A rank based on a meme sounds amazing :lol:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Wed May 02, 2018 11:50 pm

I worked very hard to crop that image out successfully then manage to scale it to 62x86p which was a bogus size of 1.54x meaning I had to add a slight pinkish outline for it to blend nicely :P

Maybe I should've just scaled it to 1.50x and left a pixel line across the top and bottom and maybe it would've turned out better. I guess it looks OK.
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

The Jonster
Magicien
Posts: 25511
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 70720

Re: Rayman 1

Post by The Jonster » Thu May 03, 2018 2:52 am

I think it looks brilliant though! I think sometime I should try looking for more hidden poses from Rayman when I have the chance. See what I come up with. 8)
Of course, I still have to work on my first set of video so that could be awhile.

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: Rayman 1

Post by Steo » Thu May 03, 2018 9:25 am

The Jonster wrote:I think it looks brilliant though! I think sometime I should try looking for more hidden poses from Rayman when I have the chance. See what I come up with. 8)
Of course, I still have to work on my first set of video so that could be awhile.
Turned out I in tiredness I had made a huge mistake and some of Rayman's shoe in the middle (transparent part under his torso) was missing. I also got the rank image to blend nicer again when fixing it :proud:

I've replaced all the images in the post that has the rank with the fixed ones :)
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

The Jonster
Magicien
Posts: 25511
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 70720

Re: Rayman 1

Post by The Jonster » Thu May 03, 2018 3:15 pm

Cool. Can't wait to see that image as your avatar when this whole quiz is over. :)

Hahah it's like you'll have a Rayman rank sooner!

Post Reply