Rayman 1 Musics project by Rémi Gazel

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
MOV_Games
Électoon
Tings: 15

Re: Rayman 1 Musics project by Rémi Gazel

Post by MOV_Games »

So Bzzit Attacks is yours? I thought it might have been Flight of the Mosquito, as you listed it on this older website for Rayman Live: http://rayman1musics.gazel.net/rayman-1 ... riginales/

Thanks so much for the information Rémi!
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

I apologize if this is way too late but....
rgazel wrote:
RibShark wrote:https://soundcloud.com/pixelophonia/13-medley-rayman

Is this something to do with the project? Either way, it's awesome to hear the Rayman music like this, makes me wish the Kickstarter had been more successful.
Yes Haruka, Pixelophonia is the orchestra with I planned to record the Rayman by Rémi project :)
I just listened to this and I have to say it is BEAUTIFUL, the orchestra is amazing!!! My favorite part was definitely the rendition of "Harmony". I really wish I had known about the kickstarter project when it was active, I would definitely have tried to help back it up. I literally never knew about it until I checked around here (I haven't kept up with my fave video games for 2 years bc of school). Too bad it didn't work though, but I just KNOW you'll try again. I believe that there are hidden Rayman fans everywhere around the world, you just need to know where to search on the internet :winkgrin: (not that I know where that is). Keep it up, @rgazel!
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
rgazel
Ptizêtre Gothique
Tings: 3200

Post by rgazel »

I just listened to this and I have to say it is BEAUTIFUL, the orchestra is amazing!!! My favorite part was definitely the rendition of "Harmony". I really wish I had known about the kickstarter project when it was active, I would definitely have tried to help back it up. I literally never knew about it until I checked around here (I haven't kept up with my fave video games for 2 years bc of school). Too bad it didn't work though, but I just KNOW you'll try again. I believe that there are hidden Rayman fans everywhere around the world, you just need to know where to search on the internet :winkgrin: (not that I know where that is). Keep it up, @rgazel!
Thanks for your message, and yes, we'll try again but, I think, in other way than the ks.
Rémi

Le site officiel du "Rayman by Rémi project" : http://www.raymanbyremi.com

"Toute idée à priori étrange mérite d'être essayée"
StelzenBomber
Dragon mécanique
Tings: 25637

Post by StelzenBomber »

rgazel wrote:
Thanks for your message, and yes, we'll try again but, I think, in other way than the ks.
I wish i could have supported but i didnt know in time....
Mortamon Saturn
Razoff
Tings: 32995

Post by Mortamon Saturn »

I'm deeply disappointed to not have heard about the project before to give my support !
I'll make sure to catch up by supporting the album on Bandcamp when I'll have enough money to make a decent donation ! :up:
Thank you for all your great work Rémi !
Vive Rayman et les prunes !:angel:

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

It's time to Rock 'n' Run!
rgazel
Ptizêtre Gothique
Tings: 3200

Post by rgazel »

Rayman Saturn wrote:I'm deeply disappointed to not have heard about the project before to give my support !
I'll make sure to catch up by supporting the album on Bandcamp when I'll have enough money to make a decent donation ! :up:
Thank you for all your great work Rémi !
Thansk a lot for your support :)
Rémi

Le site officiel du "Rayman by Rémi project" : http://www.raymanbyremi.com

"Toute idée à priori étrange mérite d'être essayée"
Mortamon Saturn
Razoff
Tings: 32995

Post by Mortamon Saturn »

Done ! :up:
Now all what I have to do is to make sure more people learn about the project !
I really enjoy the album so far ! :nostalgic:
Vive Rayman et les prunes !:angel:

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

It's time to Rock 'n' Run!
Shrooblord
Mr Stone
Tings: 67030

Post by Shrooblord »

Hey. So sorry that I will never get to see the live project you and the rest of us once dreamed about. Your music has been a great part of my childhood, and has been incredibly formative in my current style.

I'm happy to have been able to follow this journey nontheless, and would have wanted you to know that, even if it did not reach the conclusion we were all hoping for, the trip itself filled many hearts with joy; in the end, that is what truly matters.

Farewell dear Rémi. I hope you're playing some rad music out there with the rest of them, wherever you are. And back here, you and your music will live on deeply, and strongly, in our hearts.

You've done it. You've saved the world!
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~! (Or here.)
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

It's a shame all right. If I had known about the project a long time ago, I would have made a donation. Saying that, the passing of Rémi himself is much worse than the fact that we'll never hear the project. :(
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687