Rayman Adventures

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Haruka
Rayman 2
Tings: 178780

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by Haruka » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Curiously enough, I do not see that phrases for a very long time. They clearly removed it.

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 552295

Post by Hunchman801 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:57 pm

Rayfist wrote:I feel like the issue a lot of the mobile games with 'endless' content have is that they wear out super quickly.
Unfortunately it's the case here. Not sure if platformers are well adapted to such formats.

Miss-Cerasus
Otto Psi
Tings: 8905

Post by Miss-Cerasus » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:03 pm

So Rayman Adventures has a new update and I must say, that I get sick of this game now. I brought the unlimited hatching pack for 4 hours few months ago and I couldn't even hatch any egg! Now another update is out and I thought the bug is fixed, luckily it is but now after buying it again, I cannot see my egg anymore. Many people had this bug months ago and it isn't fixed yet. I contacted the support and all they told me is to give them a lot of informations I cannot even get anymore. Instead doing countless updates for costumes or events, they should better fix more errors and look that after the purchase, everything should work. But no, others and I brought it for nothing but just bugs.. I no more will buy anything for RA anymore because this is not how it should work!

I lost interest into playing it too. And due the bugs they claim to have fixed.

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Man, that's really awful. I really do not know what's going on in the support to the mobile games because I see no interest in their side to implement the physical controller support in the Android version of Rayman Classic. I also noticed there are broken achievements as they do not pop up at the moments they should. Things are not going to work out if they keep this way. :|

Miss-Cerasus
Otto Psi

Post by Miss-Cerasus » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:24 am

I now shared all my informations and it took me almost a hour to gather everything like:, do screenshotss, log into Paypal for screenshots and much more and that only for bugs Ubisoft cannot fix! The egg bug has been in this game since a while and they did not fixed it yet. And I no longer, as I already told the person who I contacted, will spend my money on this game anymore. I even heard how someone, despite using Facebook to save the game properly, lost all creatures and much more on adventure 400 due one bug.

I hope I get my 4,99 and 2,99 back, because this is really unfair. Ubisoft only cares about money.

RayCarrot
Bzzit
Tings: 23804

Post by RayCarrot » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:33 am

That might have been me you're thinking of there. I really used to like this game and I was playing it constantly to always have all available creatures. Then 6 months ago, when I had gotten to adventure 700, I updates and lost my progress even though I was connected to Facebook, Gamecenter AND had an iTunes backup. The problem is that the games save system is built in an insanely stupid way. Whenever I restored my save from the iTunes backup it would pop up a note saying that the game found a newer save on the server and it would replace my 700 save with the 0% one... I tried all sorts of things and eventually I noticed it only worked if I played offline as it couldn't connect to the server then. But considering you need an internet connection to progress to the next adventures (i.e. hatch an egg) there was no way I could continue playing.
I contacted their support about this, who in turn had to continuously contact the developers (which usually resulted in a month wait four each answer). Eventually they told me that the developers, who I sent my saves to, couldn't integrate it to my profile either and that it would take to much time for them as they'd have to change a lot of things in the servers for that or something... (so, not even the developers can import saves? I kind of doubt that to be honest...) So, the best they said they could give me would be compensation for any purchases (which I never made any) or that I should keep playing offline (which I told them is impossible due to how THEY made the game online-only...). I've been trying to ask if I can get most of my items returned to me new save, like at least the creatures (I don't care about gems, costumes really, but the creatures took a while to get) and they said that it was a possibility if I sent them screenshoots from from my offline-save as proof and now I've been waiting over 2 months for an answer... :/ So yeah, as many others I've kind of lost my faith in this game. I really enjoyed it to start with, but the fact that nothing seems to change in the game, it's just the same levels over and over, nothing in the game really has any value, the events are all the same useless events which force you to play a lot during the event time and that the save-system is this broken just ruins it for me...

Miss-Cerasus
Otto Psi

Post by Miss-Cerasus » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:28 pm

This sucks and is annoying. I am sure it wasn't only you, so this maybe happend a lot with other players who saved their progress. It is weak if even the developers can't do a thing about it and yes, the levels which repeat often get very boring. They should stop adding too much costumes and pointless events. Like the summer event, when we Android users waited so long for the event to come out. And after it came out, many bugs happend and made people pissed.

I finally gathered all informations to the guy who helps me get my money back, and told me it is indeed annoying and he understands my anger but it is the servers fault he said. For me, it is an excuse because the egg glitch existed since a while and didn't got fixed in any update yet.

Here's my glitch. After buying the unlimited hatching time for a hour.

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:46 pm

I just checked my copy and my progress was not affected. I guess I was lucky. And I see there is again 2 new event-exclusive families with the typical mechanism of collecting x object to get one egg. I start to not think it is a good idea paying in purpose to get all the exclusive creatures as the number is getting even bigger.

Bradandez
Globox
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:38 pm

I'm just mad we haven't gotten a new content update in three months. And I'm even more mad that there wasn't a Halloween update.

incognito
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by incognito » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:06 pm

There is an Halloween update, Boombo already plays it now, I guess it is one of the rare cases where America gets the update after Europe.

Bradandez
Globox

Post by Bradandez » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:58 am

The fuck? It's live everywhere but the iOS version in America. There has yet to be an update. I better not miss out on this one or there'll be hell to pay.

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:20 am

@incognito Which amazes me, honestly.

Bradandez
Globox

Post by Bradandez » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:28 am

It's live on the Google Store, what's keeping them from releasing it on the iOS here?

RayCarrot
Bzzit
Tings: 23804

Post by RayCarrot » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:22 am

It's not country specific. It's just that for some reason it was released on Android before iOS. They really have to plan their releases better if they can't update them simultaneously...

Bradandez
Globox

Post by Bradandez » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:47 am

What the hell? I must have read something wrong then.

No matter. I want the update.

incognito
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by incognito » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:57 am

Bradandez wrote:The fuck? It's live everywhere but the iOS version in America. There has yet to be an update. I better not miss out on this one or there'll be hell to pay.
The price you pay for being an iOS user... really. :pfff:

Bradandez
Globox

Post by Bradandez » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:31 am

Well it's not that bad seeing as iOS always received the updates first. This is what? Like the second time it's happened?

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:05 pm

Guys, the Incrediball article is in bad need of content with all the latest creatures missing. Please add their names and family screenshots if you have them.

Bradandez
Globox

Post by Bradandez » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:50 pm

Hunchman801 wrote:Guys, the Incrediball article is in bad need of content with all the latest creatures missing. Please add their names and family screenshots if you have them.
I'm on it.

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:45 pm

Nice, only two family photos left now. :)