Rayman Adventures

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

RayCarrot
Uglette
Posts: 2008
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:46 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Tings: 26989

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by RayCarrot »

Rayman Adventures is getting a Christmas update "very soon" apparently. Not a big surprise really as I assume it'll be another event.

Bradandez
Globox
Posts: 18589
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:50 am
Tings: 137530

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by Bradandez »

Hunchman801 wrote:Nice, only two family photos left now. :)
Well, guessed who forked over a couple fun bucks to complete the families?
Image
Carrot-master wrote:Rayman Adventures is getting a Christmas update "very soon" apparently. Not a big surprise really as I assume it'll be another event.
Still mad we didn't get the Indian Barbara costume.

MrDalitrox
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:38 pm
Location: Planet Glade of Dreams
Tings: 5080

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by MrDalitrox »

Nice collection. :D
Rayman in his own home (RaymanPC).jpg

RayCarrot
Uglette
Posts: 2008
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:46 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Tings: 26989

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by RayCarrot »

A few pages back...
GOT4N wrote:Also, I can say they're planning another game mode it seems, maybe Mya can confirm it or not, I won't spoil anything so you get the surprise, but yeah it seems they're planning something, I told it to Droolie, but I hope I'm not wrong ^^
I assume this never happened, so could please you tell us what it was you found?

Bradandez
Globox
Posts: 18589
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:50 am
Tings: 137530

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by Bradandez »

I've updated anything related to Adventures on RayWiki. I can't believe that nobody even updated or uploaded things related to the Summer Event.

Also can we change the picture of Rayman Adventures back to the promo image? I find using the current icon kind of redundant and don't represent the game. You see the different icons when you scroll down.

RayCarrot
Uglette
Posts: 2008
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:46 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Tings: 26989

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by RayCarrot »

Bradandez wrote:I can't believe that nobody even updated or uploaded things related to the Summer Event.
Because I'm like the only one, except for you, who's editing those articles and that's when I lost my progress. I'm glad you had some screenshots saves that you could upload.
Bradandez wrote:Also can we change the picture of Rayman Adventures back to the promo image? I find using the current icon kind of redundant and don't represent the game. You see the different icons when you scroll down.
Aren't we supposed to display the actual game cover up there, like how it's done for all other games pretty much? I feel the app icon more or less represents the actual cover of the game, even though it's digital download only. The promo picture is just a promotional image which has barely ever been used again, so no one will really recognize it from the game. The icon is what everyone sees when they launch the game and download it from the store, so I personally feel it's a much better representation of the game than some promo image.

Edit:
Woha! They just updated Adventures with 200 new levels! And a new event as expected.
Edit 2: I'm far less excited now. It seems like their idea of "new levels" is playing old levels in reverse. How fun...

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 78178
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 561314

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by Hunchman801 »

Carrot-master wrote:Rayman Adventures is getting a Christmas update "very soon" apparently. Not a big surprise really as I assume it'll be another event.
Haha, get ready to pop gift boxes. Oh wait, it's baubles actually.
Carrot-master wrote:Aren't we supposed to display the actual game cover up there, like how it's done for all other games pretty much? I feel the app icon more or less represents the actual cover of the game, even though it's digital download only. The promo picture is just a promotional image which has barely ever been used again, so no one will really recognize it from the game. The icon is what everyone sees when they launch the game and download it from the store, so I personally feel it's a much better representation of the game than some promo image.
Maybe the original icon then?
Carrot-master wrote:Woha! They just updated Adventures with 200 new levels! And a new event as expected.
200? That's pretty amazing, gonna give it a try soon.
Image

RayCarrot
Uglette
Posts: 2008
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:46 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Tings: 26989

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by RayCarrot »

Hunchman801 wrote:
Carrot-master wrote:Aren't we supposed to display the actual game cover up there, like how it's done for all other games pretty much? I feel the app icon more or less represents the actual cover of the game, even though it's digital download only. The promo picture is just a promotional image which has barely ever been used again, so no one will really recognize it from the game. The icon is what everyone sees when they launch the game and download it from the store, so I personally feel it's a much better representation of the game than some promo image.
Maybe the original icon then?
Sure.
Hunchman801 wrote:
Carrot-master wrote:Woha! They just updated Adventures with 200 new levels! And a new event as expected.
200? That's pretty amazing, gonna give it a try soon.
Have fun playing old levels in reverse... That's basically what the so called "new levels" are.

Bradandez
Globox
Posts: 18589
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:50 am
Tings: 137530

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by Bradandez »

Whoo! Another costume for Barbara!

RayCarrot
Uglette
Posts: 2008
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:46 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Tings: 26989

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by RayCarrot »

Well this is silly. Apparently the Incrediball count is also reversed in the new reversed stages... So 12 Incredibals show as 21...

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 78178
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 561314

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by Hunchman801 »

Carrot-master wrote:Have fun playing old levels in reverse... That's basically what the so called "new levels" are.
Oh, really? Not gonna bother then.
Image

GOT4N
Électoon
Posts: 3425
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:10 pm
Tings: 10

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by GOT4N »

Carrot-master wrote:A few pages back...
GOT4N wrote:Also, I can say they're planning another game mode it seems, maybe Mya can confirm it or not, I won't spoil anything so you get the surprise, but yeah it seems they're planning something, I told it to Droolie, but I hope I'm not wrong ^^
I assume this never happened, so could please you tell us what it was you found?
I guess.. :P
It was just much likely a version of Kung Foot, there were some backgrounds from it and a few files like soccer balls etc

Bradandez
Globox
Posts: 18589
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:50 am
Tings: 137530

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by Bradandez »

Can anyone see if the Christmas Pack came back?

RayCarrot
Uglette
Posts: 2008
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:46 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Tings: 26989

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by RayCarrot »

It's not there for me at least.

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 78178
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 561314

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by Hunchman801 »

What's in it?
Image

RayCarrot
Uglette
Posts: 2008
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:46 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:
Tings: 26989

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by RayCarrot »

I think it was a pack with some exclusive Christmas costumes available last year.

Bradandez
Globox
Posts: 18589
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:50 am
Tings: 137530

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by Bradandez »

Hunchman801 wrote:What's in it?
Two exclusive Christmas costumes for Rayman and Barbara, Ray-mas and Holly. And I think the pack also comes with gems.

:noel:

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 78178
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 561314

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by Hunchman801 »

Is Ray-Mas the same character as Santa Ray?
Image

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché
Posts: 26121
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Tings: -5

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

Yeah, but he wears a Christmass hat : https://raymanpc.com/wiki/images/7/77/R ... ntures.png
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

Bradandez
Globox
Posts: 18589
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:50 am
Tings: 137530

Re: Rayman Adventures

Post by Bradandez »

Hunchman801 wrote:Is Ray-Mas the same character as Santa Ray?
Basically, but the character wears a Santa hat this time, has a different name, and has a description.

Post Reply