Rayman Legends : Definitive / Ultimate Edition ( group project )

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

RobotHenchman
Oiseau Rouge
Tings: 235

Rayman Legends : Definitive / Ultimate Edition ( group project )

Post by RobotHenchman »

So I am a huge rayman fan, been playing since rayman 2 :hinhin:

and I am really hyped for the new Rayman game :mrgreen: on the Nintendo Switch, but wanted to find an information source that is good, so far I only know that its like an expansion to Rayman Legends, but if anybody has any information on this, please reply down below and I will add it to this board;

Rayman Legends Switch title open source information goes here!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: The newest major Rayman game in four years

:!: The first rayman game to ever launch on the new & upcoming Nintendo Switch home console
Last edited by RobotHenchman on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
Yeah keep on dancing Rayman. :pascontent:

RayCarrot
Uglette
Tings: 25799

Re: Rayman Legends : Definitive / Ultimate Edition ( group project )

Post by RayCarrot »

Well, it's never been confirmed to have new levels. The only thing we know so far is the expansion of the Kung Foot minigame and that they're keeping all old features like the daily/weekly challenges and that Murfy is controlled on the touchscreen like on the Wi U/PS Vita (though I assume that'd change once you dock it, unless it'd use some weird motion control feature).

RobotHenchman
Oiseau Rouge

Post by RobotHenchman »

Carrot-master wrote:Well, it's never been confirmed to have new levels. The only thing we know so far is the expansion of the Kung Foot minigame and that they're keeping all old features like the daily/weekly challenges and that Murfy is controlled on the touchscreen like on the Wi U/PS Vita (though I assume that'd change once you dock it, unless it'd use some weird motion control feature).
i was reading on something today, and that it had a new snow world where you can use gliders, snowboard and ski? i have no idea if this is real or fake so im not adding it :mrgreen: :zzz:

note i found out the board i was reading was fake
Image Image

Master
Rayman Origins
Tings: 404000

Post by Master »

Eh, the last Rayman game to have an extensive expansion was Rayman 2, with Revolution. There have been cases of extra content more recently, like with the Vita versions of Origins and Legends, but nothing too extensive. I'd imagine it'd be a similar situation, where this definitive edition just has a few extra bells and whistles.

RobotHenchman
Oiseau Rouge

Post by RobotHenchman »

Master wrote:Eh, the last Rayman game to have an extensive expansion was Rayman 2, with Revolution. There have been cases of extra content more recently, like with the Vita versions of Origins and Legends, but nothing too extensive. I'd imagine it'd be a similar situation, where this definitive edition just has a few extra bells and whistles.

I guess so, but we havent had a rayman game in a long time, minus the phone games, and plus rayman has a good backstory with nintendo, so hopefully this comes out great
:mryellow:
Image Image

Pixelise
Tribelle
Tings: 90

Post by Pixelise »

Are you kidding me? " we havent had a rayman game in a long time" and we still won't be getting it! Definitive Edition would still be just Rayman Legends! The same game that was released in 30 August 2013! UbiSoft just has Rayman in their ass and don't care about him anymore.
I'm mystery... Can call me Shadow.... I like cookies.

Raymanni
Pâquerette
Tings: 12835

Post by Raymanni »

They "Didn't care about him" before Rayman Origins too. So just wait patiently for the next Rayman game and after that you can say that they don't care about him, again.

RobotHenchman
Oiseau Rouge

Post by RobotHenchman »

Pixelise wrote:Are you kidding me? " we havent had a rayman game in a long time" and we still won't be getting it! Definitive Edition would still be just Rayman Legends! The same game that was released in 30 August 2013! UbiSoft just has Rayman in their ass and don't care about him anymore.
calm your pussy mate, if they dont care about him why do they still attempt to make games about rayman, if you have no idea what they are planning then be quiet :oops2: :oops2: :oops2: :oops2: :oops2:
Image Image

Pixelise
Tribelle

Post by Pixelise »

"Still attempt"? It's just making a "remake" to make more money. Something like with Rayman 2. I know! It's great game! But do we have to getting another port every couple of years?

RobotHenchman
Oiseau Rouge

Post by RobotHenchman »

Pixelise wrote:"Still attempt"? It's just making a "remake" to make more money. Something like with Rayman 2. I know! It's great game! But do we have to getting another port every couple of years?
if your not enjoying rayman why are you here?
Image Image

Pixelise
Tribelle

Post by Pixelise »

I'm enjoying Rayman! Don't get me wrong... I love the series... But some decisions made by UbiSoft just pisses me of

RobotHenchman
Oiseau Rouge

Post by RobotHenchman »

Pixelise wrote:I'm enjoying Rayman! Don't get me wrong... I love the series... But some decisions made by UbiSoft just pisses me of
i dont mind new ports but dont get me started on the phone games :cry:
Image Image