Rayman M sound issue

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
yoappleyard
Électoon
Tings: 5

Rayman M sound issue

Post by yoappleyard »

Hey all,

I was hoping someone would be able to help me with this problem I'm having. I'm able to run Rayman M (the 2 CD version) on Windows 10 without any troubles except this: there is no music whatsoever. The beginning cutscene has music, but the race modes and the menus are quiet. The sound effects are still there however. Just no music.

Any help would be appreciated!

P.S. I installed the game by copying over the first game disc to a directory, then popped the second disc in and it worked.
1GNUN0N
Antitoon
Tings: 10

Re: Rayman M sound issue

Post by 1GNUN0N »

Did you ever find a fix for this issue? I also have no sound in Rayman M, only SFX. I already tried Indirect Sound(DirectSound emu) but it didn't work sadly...
I really hope to find a fix for the missing music and if I do I'll post it here.
1GNUN0N
Antitoon
Tings: 10

Re: Rayman M sound issue

Post by 1GNUN0N »

I'm back! And I found a fix. Just download the Rayman Arena/M Definitive Edition. The music works in this version and it has HD Textures etc.

I hope this will help other people that will search google for rayman Arena/M Music issues.