The Rayman Survey (Poll for my Dissertation)

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Electoon
Barbara
Tings: 11900

The Rayman Survey (Poll for my Dissertation)

Post by Electoon »

>> https://forms.gle/YBLZKjEWAKioSXj19 << Click Here to Start!

Okay, so for my Masters dissertation, I am once again going down the Rayman rabbid hole and am writing a personal piece about my experiences growing up with the series. My tutor suggested that I added an interview or survey element to get other people in the fanbase involved too. So here it is, The Rayman Survey!

This is a little like the polls that Rayman PC run every year, but is more focussed on your own personal experiences with the franchise. It's a quick four page form with a mix of poll questions and room to talk about your memories and opinions (contreversial or otherwise!) It shouldn’t take long to complete, but if you want to spend a bit longer explaining why you think Rayman Raving Rabbids is the best thing to happen to the franchise, feel free ;)

If you can’t participate for any reason, please share this with your Rayman friends to help spread the message! It's also up on my Tumblr and Twitter blogs if you want to spread it this way:

https://cuddlesnowy.tumblr.com/post/614 ... man-survey
https://twitter.com/Cuddlesnowy1/status ... 56448?s=20
Fifo
Joe
Tings: 78355

Re: The Rayman Survey (Poll for my Dissertation)

Post by Fifo »

Ooh, nice! Good luck with it! :D

Mind if I use the header image on the annual survey we run? It looks pretty nice.

I’d credit you, of course. :)

Thanks!
ZelenPixel
Henchman 1000
Tings: 2255

Post by ZelenPixel »

id love to take the survey but i havent played any of the spinoffs or handheld spinoffs and these are required questions with no "none" option, would like to see something done about it!
Dear Mario,

Where am i
Dancaa
Magicien Ptizetre
Tings: 2345

Post by Dancaa »

Well you can get around the handheld question with the “other” option. Don’t know about the console spin offs. Though I am surprised that you’ve never played any of the Rabbids games.
StelzenBomber
Dragon mécanique
Tings: 25637

Post by StelzenBomber »

I did it, hope i help
12RayChienne9
Carnivora
Tings: 13017

Post by 12RayChienne9 »

I've also created a Rayman-related survey in Microsoft Forms, but it is in Spanish and it's more like an exam to check if a Rayman fan has enough knowledge about this franchise.

Also, I would like to do that, but someday I will do it when I have time.
iHeckler9
Chasseur
Tings: 1830

Post by iHeckler9 »

Ah ha ha ha ha. Well there you have it eh?
Current Rank: Jumping Eye. "AH GOD I DROPPED MY CONTACT LENS AGAIN"
A recent survey shows that 1 in 4 people are mentally unstable.
Check your friends, if they say 'no', it must be you... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :fou: :mrgreen:
ZelenPixel
Henchman 1000
Tings: 2255

Post by ZelenPixel »

Dancaa wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:44 pm Though I am surprised that you’ve never played any of the Rabbids games.
im still relatively new to the fandom and never had interest in any of th rabbids games (besides the one that has mario in it) can you blame me
Dear Mario,

Where am i
Dancaa
Magicien Ptizetre
Tings: 2345

Post by Dancaa »

ZelenPixel wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:55 pm
Dancaa wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:44 pm Though I am surprised that you’ve never played any of the Rabbids games.
im still relatively new to the fandom and never had interest in any of th rabbids games (besides the one that has mario in it) can you blame me
I won’t blame anyone for not finding the Rabbids appealing. I’d recommend the first Rayman Raving Rabbids but they got really obnoxious after that.
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa
Tings: 122710

Post by Elite Piranha »

I've already filled the survey, I hope this helps.
Aaron
Vendeur
Tings: 81340

Post by Aaron »

I really enjoyed the survey! Also, it has a lot of questions and a lot of stuff in it and I really admire all that effort that you put in. I have sent my answers in yesterday. Hope they really went through though because I verified if it actually sent them in by checking that if I try to fill it out again, will it say "You've already submitted your answers". The last thing I want to do is having to fill it in again but I guess I'll have to.
Electoon
Barbara
Tings: 11900

Post by Electoon »

And I'm done! Thanks for the help everybody! I ended up with 87(!) replies, which was extremely helpful, if a little overwheming! I noticed some contacts for Discord too, so whoever shared the link over there, thanks. I'm not sure how that happened :P
Fifo wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:02 pm Mind if I use the header image on the annual survey we run? It looks pretty nice.

I’d credit you, of course. :)

Thanks!
Sure, go ahead. I look forward to seeing the next survey :D!