You know you suck at Rayman when...

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Steo
André
Posts: 17150
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Ireland
Contact:
Tings: 95810

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby Steo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:59 pm

Imagine that really happening then going to a counsellor and telling them you get 14 in the combo, but just as you go to get the 15th, the combo disappears and you wake up screaming the house down :lol:
Image

Boom boom boom let me hear you say Rayo RAYO!

The Jonster
Rayman poirier
Posts: 21685
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: Working on my next video walkthrough
Contact:
Tings: 30

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby The Jonster » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:03 pm

Steo wrote:Imagine that really happening then going to a counsellor and telling them you get 14 in the combo, but just as you go to get the 15th, the combo disappears and you wake up screaming the house down :lol:


OMG, actually I'm going to one later!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
My playthroughs. :D
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Much of the community's members are my friends. And my friends' opinions about me as a person do matter to me because they can help me become a better person, whether good or bad. :hap:
^ Reminds me of a genuinely friendly guy and no matter what gets thrown his way he's never mean to anyone, and that's a really good trait to have :)
< thinks ^^ actually has what it takes to be a decent poster for RPC. :wink:

Steo
André
Posts: 17150
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Ireland
Contact:
Tings: 95810

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby Steo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:08 pm

The Jonster wrote:OMG, actually I'm going to one later!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't say that to them :lol:

When you get the maximum score in LOTLD after all your hard work at the game, but then you wake up and go NOOOOOOOOOO! :lol:
Image

Boom boom boom let me hear you say Rayo RAYO!

Birds858
Bzzit
Posts: 2533
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Belgique
Tings: 22855

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby Birds858 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:10 pm

When there no Rayman games announced during the E3.
Image

Steo wrote:^ really makes me think of Rabbids a lot more than Rayman and some of these theories.

Birds858 wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Alright I have this one then which still amuses me a little since it brought up waifus.

Birds858 wrote:The most hottest Rayman characters is obviously Count Razoff.

It’s not awesome, it’s a fact.

The Jonster
Rayman poirier
Posts: 21685
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: Working on my next video walkthrough
Contact:
Tings: 30

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby The Jonster » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:14 pm

Birds858 wrote:When there no Rayman games announced during the E3.


I've already given up on that concept, as sad as that sounds. :(
I hope BG&E2 will go well, though...
Image
My playthroughs. :D
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Much of the community's members are my friends. And my friends' opinions about me as a person do matter to me because they can help me become a better person, whether good or bad. :hap:
^ Reminds me of a genuinely friendly guy and no matter what gets thrown his way he's never mean to anyone, and that's a really good trait to have :)
< thinks ^^ actually has what it takes to be a decent poster for RPC. :wink:

Steo
André
Posts: 17150
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Ireland
Contact:
Tings: 95810

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby Steo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:15 pm

Sucks right. Maybe next year hopefully.
Image

Boom boom boom let me hear you say Rayo RAYO!

Aaron
Carmen
Posts: 4866
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: The Land of the Livid Dead
Tings: 37775

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby Aaron » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:44 pm

When there are no enemies in the game because the game knows you won't be able to beat them.
Image
Signature made by R4Y_ANC3L

The Jonster
Rayman poirier
Posts: 21685
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: Working on my next video walkthrough
Contact:
Tings: 30

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby The Jonster » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:48 pm

When the game puts all th invincible enemies in the way.
Image
My playthroughs. :D
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Much of the community's members are my friends. And my friends' opinions about me as a person do matter to me because they can help me become a better person, whether good or bad. :hap:
^ Reminds me of a genuinely friendly guy and no matter what gets thrown his way he's never mean to anyone, and that's a really good trait to have :)
< thinks ^^ actually has what it takes to be a decent poster for RPC. :wink:

Steo
André
Posts: 17150
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Ireland
Contact:
Tings: 95810

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby Steo » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:25 pm

When the game goes around in circles. Wait... if it's a disc it could do that so scratch that... Wait don't scratch it! :lol:
Image

Boom boom boom let me hear you say Rayo RAYO!

The Jonster
Rayman poirier
Posts: 21685
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: Working on my next video walkthrough
Contact:
Tings: 30

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby The Jonster » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:28 pm

When you have to wait hours until I lose enough points but when u wake up it’s 0 :lol:
Image
My playthroughs. :D
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Much of the community's members are my friends. And my friends' opinions about me as a person do matter to me because they can help me become a better person, whether good or bad. :hap:
^ Reminds me of a genuinely friendly guy and no matter what gets thrown his way he's never mean to anyone, and that's a really good trait to have :)
< thinks ^^ actually has what it takes to be a decent poster for RPC. :wink:

Aaron
Carmen
Posts: 4866
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: The Land of the Livid Dead
Tings: 37775

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby Aaron » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:06 pm

The Jonster wrote:When you have to wait hours until I lose enough points but when u wake up it’s 0 :lol:

LOL :lol:

When the Knaaren put salt on you (Knaaren quote reference)
Image
Signature made by R4Y_ANC3L

The Jonster
Rayman poirier
Posts: 21685
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: Working on my next video walkthrough
Contact:
Tings: 30

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby The Jonster » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:08 pm

When you mow your petunias. (Teensie reference)
Image
My playthroughs. :D
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Much of the community's members are my friends. And my friends' opinions about me as a person do matter to me because they can help me become a better person, whether good or bad. :hap:
^ Reminds me of a genuinely friendly guy and no matter what gets thrown his way he's never mean to anyone, and that's a really good trait to have :)
< thinks ^^ actually has what it takes to be a decent poster for RPC. :wink:

Aaron
Carmen
Posts: 4866
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: The Land of the Livid Dead
Tings: 37775

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby Aaron » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:10 pm

When you can't beat Fairy Council because you think it's hard.
Image
Signature made by R4Y_ANC3L

The Jonster
Rayman poirier
Posts: 21685
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: Working on my next video walkthrough
Contact:
Tings: 30

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby The Jonster » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:13 pm

When a hoodstormer flies away from you ruining your combo
Image
My playthroughs. :D
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Much of the community's members are my friends. And my friends' opinions about me as a person do matter to me because they can help me become a better person, whether good or bad. :hap:
^ Reminds me of a genuinely friendly guy and no matter what gets thrown his way he's never mean to anyone, and that's a really good trait to have :)
< thinks ^^ actually has what it takes to be a decent poster for RPC. :wink:

R4Y_ANC3L
Aglagl
Posts: 5956
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 47090

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby R4Y_ANC3L » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:58 pm

When the Knaaren grab and take you away instead of Globox.
Image
Image
LoveMetal wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.

The Jonster
Rayman poirier
Posts: 21685
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: Working on my next video walkthrough
Contact:
Tings: 30

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby The Jonster » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:03 pm

When the ending actually happensafter the adventure.
Image
My playthroughs. :D
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Much of the community's members are my friends. And my friends' opinions about me as a person do matter to me because they can help me become a better person, whether good or bad. :hap:
^ Reminds me of a genuinely friendly guy and no matter what gets thrown his way he's never mean to anyone, and that's a really good trait to have :)
< thinks ^^ actually has what it takes to be a decent poster for RPC. :wink:

Steo
André
Posts: 17150
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Ireland
Contact:
Tings: 95810

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby Steo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:29 pm

When you play the game the way it was intended :lol:
Image

Boom boom boom let me hear you say Rayo RAYO!

The Jonster
Rayman poirier
Posts: 21685
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: Working on my next video walkthrough
Contact:
Tings: 30

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby The Jonster » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:38 pm

When you play the game with glitches that negatively impact your score.
Image
My playthroughs. :D
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Much of the community's members are my friends. And my friends' opinions about me as a person do matter to me because they can help me become a better person, whether good or bad. :hap:
^ Reminds me of a genuinely friendly guy and no matter what gets thrown his way he's never mean to anyone, and that's a really good trait to have :)
< thinks ^^ actually has what it takes to be a decent poster for RPC. :wink:

Steo
André
Posts: 17150
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Ireland
Contact:
Tings: 95810

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby Steo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:45 pm

When you get -1 point every time you press the jump button.
Image

Boom boom boom let me hear you say Rayo RAYO!

The Jonster
Rayman poirier
Posts: 21685
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Location: Working on my next video walkthrough
Contact:
Tings: 30

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Postby The Jonster » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:47 pm

When you don't get the points you need in a level. Almost there...
Image
My playthroughs. :D
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Much of the community's members are my friends. And my friends' opinions about me as a person do matter to me because they can help me become a better person, whether good or bad. :hap:
^ Reminds me of a genuinely friendly guy and no matter what gets thrown his way he's never mean to anyone, and that's a really good trait to have :)
< thinks ^^ actually has what it takes to be a decent poster for RPC. :wink:


Return to “Rayman”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests