Rabbids Go Home... Yeah!

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
spiraldoor
Oumbr
Tings: 156595

Re: Rabbids Go Home... Yeah!

Post by spiraldoor »

Now, I have matters to attend to. Involving vampires.

*leaves*
blacklumbob
Robot Ninja
Location: beating up some poor innocent guy while eating cheese and watching sonic underground
Tings: 3359

Post by blacklumbob »

what the crap???
im protesting, because i have been insulted by a number of people. so im going to say FUCK in my sig.
Joshua822
Estellia
Tings: 21010

Post by Joshua822 »

stan423321 wrote:It wouldn't if written good way.
They don't write games that way in the current generation.
Actually, that's more possible then ever before on engine level nowadays.
Joshua822 wrote:

Having a wii version of a multiplatform game is detrimental to the quality of the game's proper versions.
Do you even know what you're talking about ?

And besides, the Wii could handle HD graphics, it's the Wii's firmware that doesn't use the power of the graphics chip to do that.

And, no, i'm not going to do this whole discussion over again. Rayman 4 should be multi platform and no that wouldn't have to ruin the game for PS3/X360 owners.
Notice how all good multiplatform games are not on wii.
Names ?

Anyway, i'm having good hopes on this one, Rayman will return anytime soon, Ubi Soft has made many clues so we can actually almost conclude it safely.

And if Ubi Soft wouldn't make a new Rayman platformer, that wouldn't mean the actual dead of Rayman. There's still a large Rayman community out there after all :wink:
blacklumbob
Robot Ninja
Location: beating up some poor innocent guy while eating cheese and watching sonic underground

Post by blacklumbob »

*cough*freeware rayman game made with gamemaker*cough*
im protesting, because i have been insulted by a number of people. so im going to say FUCK in my sig.
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

Spiral if you don't want to go anywhere near a wii then that's fine, I'm just tired of you whining like a little bitch about it.

Oh and most games companies only tell of how many copies of the game are sold, not much more.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
blacklumbob
Robot Ninja

Post by blacklumbob »

the wii isnt that bad. ive got about 17 games on it that arent party games, and a further 6 from the virtual console shop that are platform games like megaman or mario.
Droolie
Mr Sax
Tings: 61830

Post by Droolie »

Come on, stop it.
Here's a behind the scenes video from RGH:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12pXWCJDQ4Q
You can see the game in development, and you can also see some very small bits of in-game footage.
Just remember to be prepared for some weird guy doing the rabbids' voice ( I LOL'd there :P )...
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610024

Post by Hunchman801 »

spiraldoor wrote:Which part of the article are you referring to?
Anything you don't understand :P
Cairnie
Murfy

Post by Cairnie »

Just watched the video and I yelled "OMG" irl at the guy doing the Rabbid voice... reminds me of when I saw pictures of the people that were inside the TellyTubbies, Barney, Bananas in Pyjamas, Yo Gabba Gabba etc costumes. x}

so wuz old psn banner

Shawn
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Post by Shawn »

spiraldoor wrote:I don't imagine you own many wii games, then.
I have 7 Wii games. All of them are great.

And if you include my Wii Ware games (1) I have 8 great games on my Wii. There are a couple more that I wish to get, too.
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
FAB
El Luchador
Tings: 20110

Post by FAB »

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. A new Raving Rabbids Game, to be succesfully published by the Manipulaters, the companey with the new crappy logo since after Rayman 3, Ubisoft themselves. If i find one of these, just lying on the street, i would give the peace that these Rabbids Desperately want in the moon. Indead all hope for Rayman's return seems lost like a little piggy who is about to get eaten by the big bad wolf. Aha ha ha, Ubisoft look so tattered and pathetic i haven't ever wondered what game they would sell on the shelves.
"You don't know what you can do, until you try."
I like Kung fuuuuuuuuuuu! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung_Fu_Panda
spiraldoor
Oumbr
Tings: 156595

Post by spiraldoor »

StaceyW wrote:Spiral if you don't want to go anywhere near a wii then that's fine, I'm just tired of you whining like a little bitch about it.

Oh and most games companies only tell of how many copies of the game are sold, not much more.
Define "whining like a little bitch".
FAB
El Luchador

Post by FAB »

Aha ha ha ha ha, Rabbids are finally going home. Yeah, greaaaaaaaaaaat. But sereously, no... sereously, Rayman could just kill them easily. They have plunger guns, I mean, what kind of damage are they cabale of? None. Aha ha ha ha......so wow........
Cairnie
Murfy

Post by Cairnie »

Having a wii version of a multiplatform game is detrimental to the quality of the game's proper versions.
I hate the wii, I hate this game and I want them both to fail.
I had nothing against Nintendo. I have owned a GB, GBA and GC. But then they made the Wii, and I despise them for it.
There is no Wii game that wouldn't be at least ten times as good if it wasn't on the Wii.
Or maybe they should make it for something that isn't the Wii so the quality may approach "decent".
Nintendo's current consoles, the Wii and the DS, simply have no room for good games.
There you go, nearly every bicker you made against a GAMES CONSOLE. You wanna know what I hated the Playstation for? The fact that everyone was moving to that from all things Sega. For the fall of the Dreamcast. This was all until I liked Rayman 2 so much that I wanted to check the first one, on the Playstation. Then that made me find some other good games on it, like Worms. It had a huge library.

The PS3, in my eyes, does not. Name me a game I would like, OTHER than Little Big Planet.

so wuz old psn banner

Droolie
Mr Sax
Tings: 61830

Post by Droolie »

Good point. Any game that looks good on PS3 is either Little Big Planet or a game that is also playable on Xbox 360, PC and/or Wii.

Anyway, here are some more screens and some art.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nintendora ... 149718505/
FAB
El Luchador

Post by FAB »

Aha ha ha ha ha, go gas mask monster thingies! Destoy those idiotic Rabbid children and end this madness once and for all. At the end of the game, I bet they reach the Moon, but die because of the pressure when they realise it. Aha ha ha, Ciao Rabbids!
Cairnie
Murfy

Post by Cairnie »

FAB wrote:Aha ha ha ha ha, go gas mask monster thingies! Destoy those idiotic Rabbid children and end this madness once and for all. At the end of the game, I bet they reach the Moon, but die because of the pressure when they realise it. Aha ha ha, Ciao Rabbids!
Give it a rest. -__-

so wuz old psn banner

FAB
El Luchador

Post by FAB »

Gosh, you're so rude...and that means immature. Why don't you give you're attidute a rest?

I was just about to say something, when i heard of this madness. I've been around, doing stuff, since theres alot more you can do then chat on forums most of the time. I feel sorry for you're poor lifes, wasting time talking to people you'll never meet. I know some of you have been immature, when i thought forums would improve people's lifes. This place, you people, even Mods who could just ban me, you have no value to me. Wow, you can ban me, i'm so impressed of you're supernatural powers. I'm saying that forums are a disgrace, unless help on acual games are needed, or if advertising some good youtube videos. Yes, that would be nice. In case this is my last post, in case you're just going to ban me, while you just continue to suffer like squeling pigs, destroying you're lifes, you're parents/guardians should know what's good, what isn't, it's not hard to figure it out on forums that life is just pathetic. If I knew how to install, create a Virus, control it, I would use it to mess things up here and RZ. If I knew all your e-mails, then i guess I owe you all a Get well soon card. This site, you people who even spend times chatting, you guys are children, who still need to learn more about the world. Awwww...how adorable. Aha, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...CIAO!!
Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Post by Xenon »

Are you joking, or...?

And I'm not supernatural.
Serza5
Mr Dark
Tings: 486315

Post by Serza5 »

FAB wrote: I was just about to say something, when i heard of this madness. I've been around, doing stuff, since theres alot more you can do then chat on forums most of the time. I feel sorry for you're poor lifes, wasting time talking to people you'll never meet. I know some of you have been immature, when i thought forums would improve people's lifes. This place, you people, even Mods who could just ban me, you have no value to me. Wow, you can ban me, i'm so impressed of you're supernatural powers. I'm saying that forums are a disgrace, unless help on acual games are needed, or if advertising some good youtube videos. Yes, that would be nice. In case this is my last post, in case you're just going to ban me, while you just continue to suffer like squeling pigs, destroying you're lifes, you're parents/guardians should know what's good, what isn't, it's not hard to figure it out on forums that life is just pathetic. If I knew how to install, create a Virus, control it, I would use it to mess things up here and RZ. If I knew all your e-mails, then i guess I owe you all a Get well soon card. This site, you people who even spend times chatting, you guys are children, who still need to learn more about the world. Awwww...how adorable. Aha, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...CIAO!!
Wow your asking for a ban. Forums may not have been good for you but it has greatly improved my life for the better. You cannot say that forums are bad for everyone, especially for people like me who have practically no social life in real. And i'm sure Hunch and others here have met in real so you can also not say that we'll never meet anyone here.
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant: