Rayman merchandise

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

12RayChienne9
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 12103

Re: Rayman merchandise

Post by 12RayChienne9 »

Speaking about Rayman-related T-shirts... I would like someone to give me Rayman 2-related T-shirts. I've seen that these T-shirts exist.

There is one Rayman 2-related T-shirt which it's white:

And there is other which it's black:

Sadly, none of them are in Spain nor they appear in Amazon...

dr_st
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 11340

Post by dr_st »

They seem rather generic, though; you could probably take any run-of-the-mill blank T-shirt and get the image printed.

Okami-Sama
Oiseau Rouge
Tings: 205

Post by Okami-Sama »

Hello, so much time I didnt get here, at least 6 month. I'm really enjoyed by updating the wiki and I think I have some spare time to use, and hope I have my photo of my item. And thanks for everyone help I should contact you Steo.

Fifo : about your link, do you think those cartridges are legit ? I'm used to some rayman cheap aspect stuff but I prefer to watch over several time before buying.

Fifo
Mr Sax
Tings: 26920

Post by Fifo »

Okami-Sama wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:29 am
Fifo : about your link, do you think those cartridges are legit ? I'm used to some rayman cheap aspect stuff but I prefer to watch over several time before buying.
Nope, they aren’t:
I test each cart after I make it and it has music and graphics but it is not complete and I am NOT a game player and have done nothing more than see the game comes up. This version has been available for years. It was downloaded from a developer web site for people to play on a "Jaguar Alpine Developer Unit". Since those are no longer readily available I had it converted to a standard cart to run on a Standard Console(non developer system) so now every one can enjoy seeing a work in progress. By the way I have a couple Atari Jaguar Alpine Boards I bought from Atari when they closed in 1996.

Okami-Sama
Oiseau Rouge

Post by Okami-Sama »

Fifo : thank you. So at least the rom is legit, I will think about it. Maybe we could find this rom somewhere I will try to find it

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 559469

Post by Hunchman801 »

Okami-Sama wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:29 am
Hello, so much time I didnt get here, at least 6 month. I'm really enjoyed by updating the wiki and I think I have some spare time to use, and hope I have my photo of my item. And thanks for everyone help I should contact you Steo.
Good idea, let me know if you need any help!

Okami-Sama
Oiseau Rouge

Post by Okami-Sama »

Hi everyone, I've recently added a Rayman coin pocket to my collection but the seller doesn't have information about it. There is no label on it, so I think it's a kind of goodies given for a contest or something like that.

And also I'm not sure if it's for Rayman 1 or 2, because the typos looking like Rayman 1 but the style of Rayman look a bit like Rayman 2.
If you have any information please tell me

12RayChienne9
Garatta Ciatik

Post by 12RayChienne9 »

Okami-Sama wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:52 pm
Hi everyone, I've recently added a Rayman coin pocket to my collection but the seller doesn't have information about it. There is no label on it, so I think it's a kind of goodies given for a contest or something like that.

And also I'm not sure if it's for Rayman 1 or 2, because the typos looking like Rayman 1 but the style of Rayman look a bit like Rayman 2.
If you have any information please tell me

I think this coin pocket is from the Game Boy Color version of Rayman... But I'm not sure, it may date from 1999 to 2002.

Also, there is a picture of what Nintendo Acción's Rayman 2-themed calendar/bookmark is actually, one of the Rayman merchandise I have... and forgive me for the slight change of subject :oops2:
Attachments
Nintendo Acción's Rayman 2-themed calendar/bookmark
Nintendo Acción's Rayman 2-themed calendar/bookmark

Okami-Sama
Oiseau Rouge

Post by Okami-Sama »

@12Raychienne9
You should be right it look like Rayman gameboy style. I really don't have information.

And that is a great item you got, it's a promotional item ?

12RayChienne9
Garatta Ciatik

Post by 12RayChienne9 »

Okami-Sama wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:49 am
@12Raychienne9
You should be right it look like Rayman gameboy style. I really don't have information.
It could be. Or maybe its drawing suggests it comes from a promotional item when Rayman Dictees had already been released...
Okami-Sama wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:49 am
And that is a great item you got, it's a promotional item ?
Yes, it is.

RayLy
Pizzicatta
Tings: 3180

Post by RayLy »

Okami-Sama
Oiseau Rouge

Post by Okami-Sama »

RayLy wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:12 am
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Figurine-Rayma ... %7Ciid%3A1
Great price for a Globox figure!
Ahaha that was mine, I'm sorry it didn't get to your hand, so I decided to sell it on eBay. Unfortunately sending to foreign country is very expensive. I hope I've sell it to someone from the forum :D

And this week-end I updated the Merchandise page on the wiki. Feel free to correct me, or add description etc. I add some item and add image to certain item (I took all of the Rubik's cube face from my Rubik's cube for example).
I'm gonna add the Rayman origins promotion item and Rayman 3 Quick promotion but I couldn't upload image. Will work on it soon !

RayLy
Pizzicatta
Tings: 3180

Post by RayLy »

Okami-Sama wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:23 pm
RayLy wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:12 am
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Figurine-Rayma ... %7Ciid%3A1
Great price for a Globox figure!
Ahaha that was mine, I'm sorry it didn't get to your hand, so I decided to sell it on eBay. Unfortunately sending to foreign country is very expensive. I hope I've sell it to someone from the forum :D

And this week-end I updated the Merchandise page on the wiki. Feel free to correct me, or add description etc. I add some item and add image to certain item (I took all of the Rubik's cube face from my Rubik's cube for example).
I'm gonna add the Rayman origins promotion item and Rayman 3 Quick promotion but I couldn't upload image. Will work on it soon !
You're fine! I bought a different one on ebay a few months ago :D

Dancaa
Paluchard
Tings: 235

Rayman Merchendise.

Post by Dancaa »

Does anybody know any good places to look for Rayman merchandise? It’s next to impossible on eBay from what I can tell.
Art is the weapon. imagination is the ammunition. create and destroy as you see fit.

Eren
Bzzit
Tings: 24213

Post by Eren »

I don't collect merch anymore mostly because it's very hard to find stuff nowadays (I started in 2015 and even then it was already hard as hell, and if I find a grimace figure I'm obviously going to buy it tho lol) but your best bets are definitely ebay, leboncoin and priceminister but with the last 2 you have to be lucky that the seller ships to your country :/
SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Image Image
Steam Profile Youtube Account

Polokus
Reclu
Tings: 670

Post by Polokus »

Wasn’t sure if this topic is for official merch or not but here’s my new fidget spinner. :lol:

Took 3 weeks to commission from China. If you want the vectors let me know and I’ll post them.
93C47F76-DE3E-4B28-B010-B23D88A51505.jpeg

Fifo
Mr Sax
Tings: 26920

Post by Fifo »

Ooh, look who’s a guitar player! ;)

The spinner looks fantastic! :D

Croboculous
Matuvu
Tings: 100

Post by Croboculous »

That looks amazing! Seriously impressive. Is it the same on the other side?
It's pronounced [Crob - Ock - You - Liss] :D

Polokus
Reclu
Tings: 670

Post by Polokus »

Thank you, yeah it’s the exact same on the other side :)

PluMGMK
Sandra Misu
Tings: 4280

Post by PluMGMK »

That's fantastic! Can't believe I never thought of it!