The Leptys Scepter Quest

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Steo
Globox Origins
Tings: 135590

Re: The Leptys Scepter Quest

Post by Steo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:22 pm

R4Y went ahead and put the scepter in storage, but then as he turned around, he realised he was in The Bog Of Murk. :lol:
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

R4Y_ANC3L
Froutch
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 63220

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:26 pm

R̵4̶Y̴ ̸s̷a̶w̷ ̷t̸h̷a̶t̸ ̴h̷e̴ ̴w̶a̴s̸ ̸i̷n̵ ̵B̶o̶g̸ ̴o̶f̸ ̵M̴u̵r̵k̴ ̵B̴u̷t̵ ̶l̸o̸s̸t̶ ̵h̵i̶s̵ ̴s̶c̵e̴p̵t̴e̵r̶ ̵i̴n̴ ̴t̷h̴e̴ ̷s̷w̷a̴m̸p̴ ̴w̸a̸t̴e̷r̷.̴ ̵S̸teo ̶m̶a̷n̶a̷g̵e̵d̵ ̸t̷o̸ ̴s̸t̵e̶a̶l̶ ̸t̸h̶e̸ ̷s̵c̶e̵p̴t̷e̴r̴ ̶w̵i̴t̶h̷ ̴p̶l̵u̵m̶ ̵j̸u̶i̸c̴e̷ ̵p̵o̴w̴e̸r̷s̶ ̸m̸a̶k̴i̸n̴g̵ ̸h̴i̷m̶ ̸i̵n̶v̸u̵l̷n̶e̶r̷a̷b̸l̸e̶ ̴t̸o̵ ̴p̴i̶r̴a̷h̸n̴a̴s̴.̵ ̸
Lovemetal wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

Aaron
Joe
Tings: 50523

Post by Aaron » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:58 pm

Steo wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:22 pm
R4Y went ahead and put the scepter in storage, but then as he turned around, he realised he was in The Bog Of Murk. :lol:
:lol:

This is actually one of the greatest games on this forum to exist on the Rayman section of this forum, so let's try to revive it. :)

What R4Y also didn't realize however, is that he accidentally got to the last part of Razoff's fight with the wrecking ball and at that part he had the scepter in hand, so when he fell, I saw the sceptre, quickly snatched it from him and took it all the way to the Swamps of Forgetfulness. :lol:

The Jonster
Magicien
Tings: 70545

Post by The Jonster » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:23 pm

It is a pretty good game though. :lol:

However as Aaron went into the Swamp, he forgot why he came to the Swamp and ended up returning to The Bog of Murk, where i snatched it from him and threw him into the lake to swim with the pirahnas. With the scepter in hand, I went into a magic mirror and ended up in Clearleaf Forest. :P

Steo
Globox Origins

Post by Steo » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:50 pm

Meaning that Jonster was betraying his Bog Brothers and would therefore be reported to a member of staff. :pascontent:
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Aaron
Joe

Post by Aaron » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:07 pm

Steo wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:50 pm
Meaning that Jonster was betraying his Bog Brothers and would therefore be reported to a member of staff. :pascontent:
:lol:

When Jonster got to the part where you're introduced to a new enemy which happens to be the first Hoodboom encountered, he forgot to put down the scepter and so, the Hoodboom blew it out of his hand into the air using his explosive plum juice kegs, and then, I happened to jump at the perfect moment where I could grab hold of it so I quickly took the real one, put down a fake scepter right next to Jonster without him noticing as he was busy fighting the Hoodboom and took the real one to The Land of the Livid Dead at the highest stair on the staircase of the tower where I was protecting it.

Steo
Globox Origins

Post by Steo » Fri May 03, 2019 6:13 am

When Jonster got to the part where you're introduced to a new enemy which happens to be the first Hoodboom encountered, he forgot to put down the scepter and so, the Hoodboom blew it out of his hand into the air using his explosive plum juice kegs, and then, I happened to jump at the perfect moment where I could grab hold of it so I quickly took the real one, put down a fake scepter right next to Jonster without him noticing as he was busy fighting the Hoodboom and took the real one to The Land of the Livid Dead at the highest stair on the staircase of the tower where I was protecting it. He had less than 48 hours to get there, so he had to move quickly!
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:

The Jonster
Magicien
Tings: 70545

Post by The Jonster » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:22 am

However, unbeknownst to either Steo or Aaron, the Scepter they had swapped for a fake was actually a magically disguised plum juice barrel which I had magically created with the Scepter before the Hoodboom appeared (the real one was in another dimension), which exploded as soon as the fake was placed down. After defeating the Hoodboom, I went to Ly's house and hid the real Scepter with her and made her promise to never let anyone touch it while I went for a walk.

R4Y_ANC3L
Froutch
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 63220

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:52 am

Unfortunately, the walk that Jonster took was the Rayman 2's Walk of Life and that forced Ly to run along with him like in the game, leaving the scepter for R4Y to pick up easily.

I ran off with it while wiping the footsteps off so no one would track me and hid it behind a door that can only open if the correct secret password is said.
Lovemetal wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

Aaron
Joe

Post by Aaron » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:22 am

However, R4Y did that to no avail as as he was doing that, he accidentally tripped giving me time to notice him and see where the real scepter was and because I had my fake scepter with me, I quickly swapped the real one that he was going to hide behind the door with the fake leaving him hiding the fake one behind the door instead.

So, I quickly ran off back to Ly's Stele and did the Roller Coaster Challenge with the real scepter and so I put down the real one to the end after you drop off the rollercoaster.

*(Also, I hacked the door so no password was required)