Ubisoft Forward June 2021 Predictions and Discussion

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Retrofuge
Reflux
Tings: 8045

Ubisoft Forward June 2021 Predictions and Discussion

Post by Retrofuge »

So, it's that time of year again, I think since it's about a week until Ubisoft Forward commences and it's E3 Season!. I really wanted to open an topic thread for people who want to discussion their predictions for the show. As well as discuss the post-show as I have a feeling, it's going to be interesting. There hasn't been much Rayman news for a while. But either way, it would be intriguing to see what have to offer, I have been following it closely. It would be nice to bring more attention to it, since we are Rayman fans after all. Either way, even if there isn't any Rayman showing up this will be a create place to dicuss it. But I will probably need to specify about it's overall schedule.

When does the event start?

From looking at the official Ubisoft twitter as a reminder:
  • Pre-show: June 12th at 11AM PT
  • The Main Ubisoft Forward event: June 12th at 12PM PT.
If you're not in the PDT time, I have already have some timezone convertors which can help out if you have to keep track of the time for your region. Just follow the Time Convertor link in this thread

If you really can't wait until the event start, there's an Countdown timer until the event commences which is pretty much less than week away!

Where I can watch the show?

Well for starters, I would recommend following the Official Ubisoft Youtube channel which you can get all your updates there. Also, they will probably stream the event which will be posted close to the event time!

In the meantime, they have uploaded an trailer generating some hype, since their event will be taking place during E3. That would probably have an usual games mentioned. Along with a few suprises!. Could it be Rayman's return? Only time will tell. But for now, here's the trailer for the event.

Also, I would like to know what your predictions are for the Ubisoft Forward event. It will be pretty awesome to know what you can come up with. Also, seeing everyone's reactions will be interesting aswell. Even if Rayman shows up or not. I'm sure, it would be very neat show to watch regardless of what you're current stance is on the company. For more information on the event, here's the link to the article posted by Ubisoft on their website

EDIT: So, it has come to my attention, IGN has uploaded their livestream eariler, that's really neat. I guess if you don't prefer looking at the Ubisoft Youtube channel or Ubisoft Forward website which are two other alternatives. I implore you to take a look at IGN's Livestream

Last edited by Retrofuge on Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I exist, just finding stuff of interest.
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Re: Ubisoft Forward June 2021 Predictions and Discussion

Post by Steo »

I really don't have high expectations for anything Rayman related, but you really never know with these. One of the main things I want to see is at least some good games and not just the same yearly releases or some Battle Royale stuff which I'm sick of at this point. I would really like to see Splinter Cell return if it's not going to be Rayman though, that game hasn't been around since Rayman Legends either.
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
Sir Rayland
Ptizêtre Ninja
Tings: 3315

Post by Sir Rayland »

If there is any Rayman-related content that is not a mobile game or a web browser game then i will announce the r2.5 demo release date :P
Hi, im working on a fangame :P
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa
Tings: 122710

Post by Elite Piranha »

I wonder if they plan to provide updates regarding the Netflix series that are in the making.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

Elite Piranha wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:11 am I wonder if they plan to provide updates regarding the Netflix series that are in the making.
Oh yeah, that old chestnut…

Anyway, given what Droolie said here, I'm not too hopeful. :(
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

I'm not expecting any Rayman news myself (well, besides Sir Rayland's demo for Rayman 2.5, of course :P), but who knows, maybe I'm in for a surprise! It's pretty unlikely though, since stuff always gets leaked beforehand nowadays and we haven't heard the slightest thing about a hypothetical Rayman game.

Anyway, let's hope at least that they have interesting non-Rayman news to share! :)
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa

Post by Elite Piranha »

Well, I remember than this happened last year, some people may think that was a possible sign of things to come.
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

Seems there have been leaks of some games, such as Splinter Cell, The Division, and a Ghost Recon Crossover. I really look forward to Splinter Cell if this is true, I've been hoping for ages that we'd get another game from the series. :D
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

Retrofuge
Reflux
Tings: 8045

Post by Retrofuge »

I'm feeling a bit optimistic but I'm keeping an open mind to any Ubisoft related announcements. It would just to be cool to watch with a couple of buddies and all that. I just hope Ubisoft has more to offer this time. :mrgreen:

I exist, just finding stuff of interest.
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

Well there was no Rayman, no Splinter Cell, and the only thing they mentioned about it is an animated series recently. I missed the entire thing because I was asleep, but it's probably a good thing I was.

Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa

Post by Elite Piranha »

I missed most of it, I only watched the trailer for the new Mario + Rabbids game, I wonder what the DLC for that game is going to look like.
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

Same, I missed most of it, and thankfully I did bc as I expected, nothing Rayman related! Not that I expected much from them anyways.

The only thing that really intrigued me was the Mario + Rabbids sequel, but if I plan to get it someday, I'm getting it used, for more reasons than one. Otherwise I'm not interested in anything else from Ubisoft for the time being.
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

I only watched up to Riders Republic live while I was on WiFi in a pub with family but had to stop after I left. Other than Mario Rabbids I wasn't really expecting anything special. If it ain't leaked like that and Rocksmith + were then it ain't happening lol.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

Oh well, at least that's pretty much what we expected. :P