Rayman 4: Raving Rabbids - The Interactive History/Puzzle about Rayman beating the crazy Rabbids! (PROTOTYPE RRR)

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
DavidSosa
Ptizêtre Ninja
Tings: 3455

Rayman 4: Raving Rabbids - The Interactive History/Puzzle about Rayman beating the crazy Rabbids! (PROTOTYPE RRR)

Post by DavidSosa »

Rayman 4: Raving Rabbids - The Interactive History/Puzzle about Rayman beating the crazy Rabbids! is a interactive game between users about the RRR canceled plot, similar to other games like The Teensies Quiz, it´s a a little bit large game, it´s not about quizes with correct answers, it´s something interactive than users select, for example, in this game, if Rayman is in front of the Rabbids, what would he do? Attack with punches or Attact with the hook, The users select the answers in a poll, every poll is for day, if a lot of users in the poll select "Attack with punches", the history continues with Rayman punching the Rabbids, if users select in the poll "Attack with the hook", Rayman will use his hook and the history would change for that action, ending the day, i count the votes and i continue the history depending of the option selected.
The polls will include a image showing the history (like in books) made by me, and the history will continue by me, something like a fanfic. :lol:
Some of you will say "What does this game pays for answer?" "¿100 tings, 200 tings?, Well, i need Hunchman801 to give his opinion about the game....
This game is in development now, if Hunchman801 accepts the game for RaymanPC... i will start the history and polls and possible launch it in Tuesday 22nd, 2021.
Heres a promo image!
i hate myself
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610024

Re: Rayman 4: Raving Rabbids - The Interactive History/Puzzle about Rayman beating the crazy Rabbids! (PROTOTYPE RRR)

Post by Hunchman801 »

I like the idea, I think we can launch and see where it goes, and then we'll start thinking about whether/what rewards make sense. :)