Who is your favourite Rayman character?

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
raymanik01
Tribelle
Tings: 275

Re: Who is your favourite Rayman character?

Post by raymanik01 »

rayman 1 - mr dark
rayman 2 - razorbeard or globox
rayman 3 - andre or reflux
rayman m - razorwife
rayman origins and rayman legends - i don't know
rayman uczy angielskiego and rayman uczy matmy i polaka - his polish voice
GrandKittymus
Moussu
Tings: 1210

Post by GrandKittymus »

Yup. It's official. Reflux is my favorite villain.

Welcome~. The Kitty is at your service today. The Teensies are currently not available to assist you so allow me to be your Substitute. What's that? A giant is looking to crush me? No~, of course that's not possible.
raymanik01
Tribelle
Tings: 275

Post by raymanik01 »

In rayman uczy angielskiego and Rayman uczy matmy i polaka my favourite character id magician due to his polish Voice
Simina-Cindy
Super Lums Jaune
Tings: 190

Post by Simina-Cindy »

Rayman 1: Firefly
Rayman 2: Ly
Rayman M: Tily
Rayman TV Series: Lac Mac
Rayman 3: Teensies
Rayman Raving Rabbids: Serguei
Rayman Origins: Voodoo Mama
Rayman Legends: Globox
Image <-- Click here to join the Tily Fanclub!
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

Rayman 1: Barbara
Rayman 2: Barbara
Rayman 3: Barbara
Rayman Origins: Betilla... and Barbara
Rayman Legends: Creature #39
incognito
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by incognito »

Bradandez wrote:Rayman 1: Barbara
Rayman 2: Barbara
Rayman 3: Barbara
Rayman Origins: Betilla... and Barbara
Rayman Legends: Creature #39
Dude, Barbara wasn't in the first trilogy... :mrgreen:
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer

Post by Bradandez »

Wow, aren't you quite the detective?
Rayinator
Lums Jaune
Tings: 155

Post by Rayinator »

Rayman 1: The Magician

Rayman 2: Murfy

Rayman 3: André

Rayman Origins: Murfy

Rayman Legends: Murfy
GNineify
Bégoniax
Tings: 38675

Post by GNineify »

Life's too short to hate on Rayman characters. I'm bumping this one.

Both of the two magicians are my faves. R1 Magician is truly fabulous and should be protected at all costs. I don't care if it's only established in weird educational spinoffs, but his friendship with Betilla is also freaking cute. And don't you nerds ever dare to tell me he's totally not cool amongst the youth of today because look at this:
RayWiki (on Rayman Junior) wrote:Each time Rayman reaches the end of the final stage of a level, the Magician appears and gives a different performance, such as dancing or rapping 90s style.
But I also love Ales Mansay the asshole magician, because I guess I have a thing for tiny funny jerks who have creative ways to make the heroes' lives hell. His disco number in RO was incredible and there actually is a reason to why he became evil, even if it is the typical "got bullied so fuck you" kind of backstory. But hey, it's still a backstory. You don't get that often in a Rayman game. Just imagine if he finally got to meet Mr Dark. (or r1 magician. wouldn't that be a mindfuck)
"uckfay isthay itshay iyay'may outyay" - ales mansay probably
YOU'VE FOUND THE ULTRA AMAZING EASTER EGG THAT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER!
Keane
André
Tings: 222528

Post by Keane »

Ales is a neato character, I think he's a much better concept for a silly villain than Andre. (and he also has an actual reason to pull his shenanigans rather than black lums just being evil)

Other than that, I've found Globox to be a pretty likable character in most games. I know some people think his personality in R3 is a bit obnoxious, but I've always liked his "im a lover not a fighter" personality. I wish they didn't dumb him down so much in RO, I think he's much better being overly innocent and ignorant to bad things rather than a complete idiot.
Burgers float into my room...
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer

Post by Bradandez »

And man, Ales was so ambitious. Mr. Dark, Razorbeard, and Andre just wanted to take over the world. Not Ales. No. Ales wanted to make the world peaceful, by getting rid of Polokus himself. If that isn't diabolical, then I don't know what is.
Teensie&Stenopelix
Lums Jaune
Tings: 160

Post by Teensie&Stenopelix »

R1: Joe, Mr. Skops, Mr. Stone (after he is defeated and is converted to friendliness and dances with that goofy rock head, always a blast seeing that), Betilla, Magician (the silly voice!), Rayray himself, Musician, Space Mama, Darktoons, Lividstones, moths, clowns, Moskito, Bzzit!!!

-RJ: Magician, Rayman, Betilla, Mr. Dark

R2: Moskitos, Umber, Globox, the cutsie-patotsies known as Teensies! :3, Grand Minimus, those toucaniods flying, Bzzit!, Clark, Murphy (his frog-fairyness and grin always brigned my day) Spyglass Pirate (poor mistreated lacky), Polokus!

Cartoon: Inspector Grub, Razorbeard, Flips, Grub's date, Ed's cameo, and finally a character that i HOPE i see in the next major installment is my mole-homie Cookie! He has potential to be the laid back intellectual of the team!

RM/Arena: Grand Minimus, Globox, that paperhat RoboPirate

R3: Razoff, Globox, Otto Psi!!, Hoodstomper, that big Hood enemy that ray only defeats with the metal fist and cool soundtrack, Grand Minimus, the lil Knaaren, Rayman, Andre

RRR: Rayman, rabbid that you had to draw food for him :3, baby globoxes (we still havent seen any of them since RRR days), cow, errr, thats it :|
-RRR GBA: that rabbid that was copying the magician, ly, grand minimus, globox, murphy

RKart: Mr. Rabbid, Hoodmonger

RO: Polokus, darktoons and thier versatility, Rayman & Globox, GRAND MINIMUSSSS, the gourmand land dragons, the zombie grannies (big time lol!) the flaming chili with the wilhiem scream (lol dork), the jano-inspired Psyclops, the Mocking Bird (aww the sound it makes after he shrinks back to normal!!! <333 insanely kute), Betilla, the Shrimp king after nightmares released, the silly squeaky trident fish, Edith Up (indubitably!), my favorite fatso El Stomacho! (and the sound after he shrinks ^-^), goth teensie (^-*), Teensie Ray, Teensette, Ninja teensie and Ales Mansay! Aannd the mecha flies, moskitos, Golly G. Golem, trumpet birds, Murphy, Helena Handbasket and the fakirs! :proud:

RL: RayRay & Globoxer, Grand Minimus, Polokus the Bubble Dreamer, goth teensie, those adorable Toads who are now common invaders within these here parts of the glade!, Teensette, GlobTeen, Funky Ray's appearance, the dragon designs, the silly fish, the Armored toad boss!, Ales and his clones, the toads in steath gear in the undersea mansion, the seperant, the marachi skeletons (just thier sounds), the lumbering luchadores, and that Giant Luchador (for someone magnitudes bigger than clark he sure was easy to take down), the grannies, the singing chilis, the goofy ghosts, the lil minotaurs, wheeww! There, mentioned pretty much everyone, cuz all thoe characters in legends are just so pi-zaz! Ohhh, and lets nottttt forrrgetttt, that giant One-Eyed Harpist, the giant cyclops after the final boss! :fou2:

And no, I couldn't just mention one character from each game, even the enemies deserve love! Oh and about that Globox bit, yea I guess due to Polokus' laid back nature in Origins & Legends, which affected the main chacaters somehow, i wonder if globox threw away that personality and such from R3, and i guess he learned kung-foot during the rabbid events & ain't no coward no more. In the newer UbiArt games i have not heard not one unique line, or spoken voice from Gloster at all, but at least the upside to all this is that the exaggerated expressions in origins make up for that and those alone, along with his silly landing/sping/bouncing noises and his 'WHA-LOO's contribute to giving character to him for now.
Lil_DRE
Pti-lote
Tings: 2845

Post by Lil_DRE »

The square stone that appears in the second level of Rayman Origins, in Jibberish jungle.
-You probably want to know where I got that picture of Barbara :shock:
-You probably want to know what the Synthwave has to do with Barbara :confus:
-You probably want to stop reading this :fou:
Aaron
Vendeur
Tings: 81340

Post by Aaron »

Rayman 1: Electoons, Magician
Rayman 2: Baby Globox
Rayman 3: Griskin/Ghost Teensie
Rayman M/Arena: Teensies
Rayman Origins: Edith Up, Helena Handbasket
Rayman Legends: Emma, Ursula
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

Bump.

If I had to choose someone other than Rayman, I think I would choose Ly, I like how calm she is in the heat of battle, even when she's captured in her prison in the Fairy Glade. Plus, she seems very agile enough to actually be better than Rayman in some areas.
Last edited by The Jonster on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
Lil_DRE
Pti-lote
Tings: 2845

Post by Lil_DRE »

Seriously speaking, my favorite character would be Ursula, I do not know, her spy-futuristic style catches my attention a lot, apart from the white hair she has. I relate it a lot with the Cyberpunk theme (one of my favorite literary and cinematographic genres)
-You probably want to know where I got that picture of Barbara :shock:
-You probably want to know what the Synthwave has to do with Barbara :confus:
-You probably want to stop reading this :fou:
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

Rayman 1: Bad Rayman
Rayman 2: Clark
Rayman 3: Reflux (Globox)
Rayman Origins: Raymesis (Nymphs)
Rayman Legends: Splinter Ray

If Rayman skins shouldn't be allowed, I'll change my decision.
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

Lil_DRE wrote:Seriously speaking, my favorite character would be Ursula, I do not know, her spy-futuristic style catches my attention a lot, apart from the white hair she has. I relate it a lot with the Cyberpunk theme (one of my favorite literary and cinematographic genres)
Yay, I'm not the only one whose favourite character is one of the princesses! :P Yeah, as stated on my French wiki userpage, Estelia's my favourite, and I mentioned some of the reasons in the other thread.
Ray502
Magicien
Tings: 52095

Post by Ray502 »

Rayman 1: Rayman
Rayman 2: Rayman
Rayman 3: Rayman
Rayman Raving Rabbids series: Rayman
Rayman Origins: Rayman
Rayman Legends: Rayman

:mryellow:
FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

Well Rayman is my favourite character too but I thought I wasn't allowed to choose him. I choose him too then :mrgreen:
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687