Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 22389
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 133180

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by Steo » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:09 pm

No they just slap you :lol:

why do the Teensies slap the crap out of you in Origins if you hit one? :lol:
Boom boom boom, let me hear you say heyo! heyoooooooooooo!
Image
Rayman 3 scores:
FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 24908
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 63350

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by The Jonster » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:10 pm

Because they want you to save the world not spend time golfing off.

Can The Jonster fit in the Glade of Dreams?
Condition: Blue
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:16 pm
Frisco, Frisco, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when he comes for you? :hap:
Steo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 pm
^ reminds me of someone who can take a lot of criticism and still refuses to get angry with me. ^ is really friendly with others and < is actually impressed at this stage :)
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:29 pm
Aaron wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:58 am
Oh yeah and happy birthday to Jonster :teuf:
Well, today isn't technically Jonster's birthday. You are wishing his Ting account a "Happy Birthday". :oops2:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 22389
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 133180

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by Steo » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:15 pm

Not if the camera zooms out too far and makes it too small.

Can Rayman wear a watch?
Boom boom boom, let me hear you say heyo! heyoooooooooooo!
Image
Rayman 3 scores:
FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 24908
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 63350

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by The Jonster » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:36 am

Yes, of course and he can use it to aim lasers at people.

I wonder where Bzzit's hands went?
Condition: Blue
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:16 pm
Frisco, Frisco, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when he comes for you? :hap:
Steo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 pm
^ reminds me of someone who can take a lot of criticism and still refuses to get angry with me. ^ is really friendly with others and < is actually impressed at this stage :)
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:29 pm
Aaron wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:58 am
Oh yeah and happy birthday to Jonster :teuf:
Well, today isn't technically Jonster's birthday. You are wishing his Ting account a "Happy Birthday". :oops2:

Aaron
Joe
Posts: 6346
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: Grumbling Grottos
Tings: 52209

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by Aaron » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:58 pm

They went to find a red lum and turn it into a black lum (Rayman 3 credits reference)

Why wasn't Ly in Rayman 3?
Image

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 24908
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 63350

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by The Jonster » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:04 pm

She is, in the Longest Shortcut! :D

What kind of instruments can the Musician play?
Condition: Blue
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:16 pm
Frisco, Frisco, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when he comes for you? :hap:
Steo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 pm
^ reminds me of someone who can take a lot of criticism and still refuses to get angry with me. ^ is really friendly with others and < is actually impressed at this stage :)
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:29 pm
Aaron wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:58 am
Oh yeah and happy birthday to Jonster :teuf:
Well, today isn't technically Jonster's birthday. You are wishing his Ting account a "Happy Birthday". :oops2:

Aaron
Joe
Posts: 6346
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: Grumbling Grottos
Tings: 52209

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by Aaron » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:11 pm

But that's just a statue of her, I meant like in the game giving you powers like she did in Rayman 2.

A guitar.

Why does Rayman's slide look so cool in Rayman Legends?
Image

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 24908
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 63350

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by The Jonster » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15 pm

Oh i see. She appaers in the GBA versiont though! But that's probably not what you're looking for either.

Because his hair is flying with him instead of just his hair.

Why does Rayman look so cute handstanding?
Condition: Blue
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:16 pm
Frisco, Frisco, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when he comes for you? :hap:
Steo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 pm
^ reminds me of someone who can take a lot of criticism and still refuses to get angry with me. ^ is really friendly with others and < is actually impressed at this stage :)
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:29 pm
Aaron wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:58 am
Oh yeah and happy birthday to Jonster :teuf:
Well, today isn't technically Jonster's birthday. You are wishing his Ting account a "Happy Birthday". :oops2:

Aaron
Joe
Posts: 6346
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: Grumbling Grottos
Tings: 52209

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by Aaron » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:24 pm

Yeah I meant the console version, not the handheld version.

Because he is. :mrgreen: (when he's doing that)

Why does Rayman have an angry expression on the box art of Rayman 3, M/Rush/Arena when he used to have a happy expression on the covers of the first two games?
Image

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 22389
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 133180

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by Steo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:30 pm

Because he got fed up fighting all those bad guys all the time but then in Origins he became all happy again :hap:

Why doesn't Ssssam appear in Rayman 3?
Boom boom boom, let me hear you say heyo! heyoooooooooooo!
Image
Rayman 3 scores:
FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

Aaron
Joe
Posts: 6346
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: Grumbling Grottos
Tings: 52209

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by Aaron » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:32 am

Because Razoff captured him.

Why is it so fun to race with the Teensies in Rayman M?
Image

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 24908
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 63350

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by The Jonster » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:28 pm

Because they’re too small and you can step on them easily.

Why doesn’t Rayman appear in Super Mario Bros?
Condition: Blue
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:16 pm
Frisco, Frisco, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when he comes for you? :hap:
Steo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 pm
^ reminds me of someone who can take a lot of criticism and still refuses to get angry with me. ^ is really friendly with others and < is actually impressed at this stage :)
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:29 pm
Aaron wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:58 am
Oh yeah and happy birthday to Jonster :teuf:
Well, today isn't technically Jonster's birthday. You are wishing his Ting account a "Happy Birthday". :oops2:

WizardMinecraft
Électoon
Posts: 502
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:53 am
Location: DEATH HILL
Tings: 7

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by WizardMinecraft » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:52 pm

Because logic

Why can't Globox eat Scooby Doo
Image

StelzenBomber
Vendeur
Posts: 872
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:07 pm
Tings: 9596

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by StelzenBomber » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:59 pm

because only dogs and shaggys can it it

WHy cant rayman Eat himselfe since his body is an aubergine

WizardMinecraft
Électoon
Posts: 502
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:53 am
Location: DEATH HILL
Tings: 7

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by WizardMinecraft » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:06 pm

because the world would explode

Why does rayman eat lums
Image

StelzenBomber
Vendeur
Posts: 872
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:07 pm
Tings: 9596

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by StelzenBomber » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:18 pm

because idk whene he even does

Why isnt Ly lieing all the time?

Aaron
Joe
Posts: 6346
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: Grumbling Grottos
Tings: 52209

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by Aaron » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:24 pm

Because she's a fairy and fairies don't lie.

How was Polokus able to sleep for so long?
Image

StelzenBomber
Vendeur
Posts: 872
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:07 pm
Tings: 9596

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by StelzenBomber » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:31 pm

coma

where was polokus beard in rayman 2

WizardMinecraft
Électoon
Posts: 502
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:53 am
Location: DEATH HILL
Tings: 7

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by WizardMinecraft » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:33 pm

Because the "Toggle Polokus' beard" Secret wasn't on.

Why is there a million rayman recolors?
Image

StelzenBomber
Vendeur
Posts: 872
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:07 pm
Tings: 9596

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (Rayman style!)

Post by StelzenBomber » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:02 pm

because rayman is not colorblind

why can rayman change his design so much

Post Reply