Music you are listening to now!

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Fifo
Garatta Ciatik
Posts: 7611
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: sudo rm -rf /*
Contact:
Tings: 11610

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Fifo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:50 am

Patrick Swayze – She’s Like the Wind

Keane
Globox
Posts: 15054
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 am
Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI0cUxXDLdk
Tings: 145022

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Keane » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:19 am

Burgers float into my room...
Image
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49981
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 403590

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Master » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:52 am

Image

Keane
Globox
Posts: 15054
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 am
Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI0cUxXDLdk
Tings: 145022

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Keane » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:19 am

Burgers float into my room...
Image
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)

Pirez
Ly
Posts: 8142
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:36 am
Location: Pas ici...
Contact:
Tings: 90355

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Pirez » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:59 am

Image

Bzzit
Bzzit
Posts: 2421
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 pm
Location: The Glade of Memes
Tings: 24524

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Bzzit » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Nostalgia! Hope we see a Pokemon game like this for Switch.
Steam - Killer of Immersion
Youtube - Iain2k7

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49981
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 403590

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Master » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:49 am

I dunno, do we really need a Stadium sort of game nowadays? Given how the main series has evolved to the point where they can have tournaments on the handhelds, I wonder if a port of a Sun/Moon would simply be used instead. Guess time will tell.

Image

Ambidextroid
Jano
Posts: 12299
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:04 am
Location: Jaffa Castle
Tings: 81300

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Ambidextroid » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:53 pm

Gustav Holst - Jupiter
Image

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49981
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 403590

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Master » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:07 pm


It might have been the worst Special Stage in the Sonic series, but its track was always brilliant.
Image

Bzzit
Bzzit
Posts: 2421
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 pm
Location: The Glade of Memes
Tings: 24524

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Bzzit » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:53 pm

Master wrote:I dunno, do we really need a Stadium sort of game nowadays? Given how the main series has evolved to the point where they can have tournaments on the handhelds, I wonder if a port of a Sun/Moon would simply be used instead. Guess time will tell.



Colosseum, despite it's name suggesting otherwise, had a very story focused adventure mode. It wasn't like the Stadium games on the N64 which were based primarily around enclosed arena battles. The story strayed away from the usual Pokemon formula and ventured for a darker tone and some interesting game mechanics, such as the ability to capture certain Pokemon from trainers instead of finding them in the wild.

Sun and Moon definitely stirred up the formula, but still felt like traditional Pokemon games at their core.
Steam - Killer of Immersion
Youtube - Iain2k7

Keane
Globox
Posts: 15054
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 am
Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI0cUxXDLdk
Tings: 145022

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Keane » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:17 pm

Burgers float into my room...
Image
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49981
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 403590

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Master » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:23 pm

Bzzit wrote:
Master wrote:I dunno, do we really need a Stadium sort of game nowadays? Given how the main series has evolved to the point where they can have tournaments on the handhelds, I wonder if a port of a Sun/Moon would simply be used instead. Guess time will tell.



Colosseum, despite it's name suggesting otherwise, had a very story focused adventure mode. It wasn't like the Stadium games on the N64 which were based primarily around enclosed arena battles. The story strayed away from the usual Pokemon formula and ventured for a darker tone and some interesting game mechanics, such as the ability to capture certain Pokemon from trainers instead of finding them in the wild.

Sun and Moon definitely stirred up the formula, but still felt like traditional Pokemon games at their core.


Colosseum was the GameCube one, right? With the Shadow Pokemon? I can't say I've seen much of them, but I know they were fairly popular.
Image

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 21900
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Location: Британская Колумбия
Tings: 5482

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Adsolution » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:27 pm



Beautiful "rendition" of Ave Maria.
Image
Keane wrote:
incognito wrote:Well, got my worst heart shredding time because of being too explicit in a blind declaration done after four sleepless nights, I hated myself for a year afterwards and I don't anyone else to suffer of the same fate.
Im picturing a flat scrunched up fedora under your helmet


Bzzit
Bzzit
Posts: 2421
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 pm
Location: The Glade of Memes
Tings: 24524

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Bzzit » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:56 pm

Master wrote:Colosseum was the GameCube one, right? With the Shadow Pokemon? I can't say I've seen much of them, but I know they were fairly popular.


Yeah! I recall Colosseum being pretty popular, but its sequel (XD Gale of Darkness? I think?) sort of released under the radar and I don't think many people played it, unfortunately. I'd like to try it someday. Hopefully digital Gamecube games will be a thing on Switch :mrgreen:
Steam - Killer of Immersion
Youtube - Iain2k7

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49981
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 403590

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Master » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Here's hoping, eh? I'm hoping they do up the Metroid Prime trilogy meself, a man can dream, hm?

Anyways, I stumbled onto Sonic Rider's soundtracks, and was remembering some from the ones I played through:
Image

Bzzit
Bzzit
Posts: 2421
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 pm
Location: The Glade of Memes
Tings: 24524

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Bzzit » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:50 am

I'd love that too, since I never beat Prime despite enjoying it.



Listening to some classic Ratchet tunez
Steam - Killer of Immersion
Youtube - Iain2k7

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49981
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 403590

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Master » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:44 am


It's quite the remix of the Goblin Village theme.
Image

Ray502
Reflux
Posts: 11652
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Location: Somewhere
Contact:
Tings: 110430

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Ray502 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Image

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49981
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 403590

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Master » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:20 pm


I don't care for Samsung's phones, but their "theme" as it were is quite pleasant.
Image

Ambidextroid
Jano
Posts: 12299
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:04 am
Location: Jaffa Castle
Tings: 81300

Re: Music you are listening to now!

Postby Ambidextroid » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:32 pm



I love this whole soundtrack, and it fits the show perfectly. I find myself feeling like a character in a story when I listen to these, more so than anything else I can think of
Image


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ambidextroid and 14 guests