Any questions on this board?

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 20230
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 117225

Re: Any questions on this board?

Post by Steo » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:38 am

That's just me for you, mixing up threads again :P
Image
Steo wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:31 pm
Yeah I mean Tily... Like what the hell is that! :lol:
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:48 pm
A Rayman character that shouldn't exist.
Rayman 3 scores:
FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

The Jonster
Ly
Posts: 24069
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 91375

Re: Any questions on this board?

Post by The Jonster » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:41 am

Diesel's delicious :lol: :P
Though I prefer a tea smoothie right now :lol:
RAYMAN GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE, I’M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE!!!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 pm
^ reminds me of someone who can take a lot of criticism and still refuses to get angry with me. ^ is really friendly with others and < is actually impressed at this stage :)
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:29 pm
Aaron wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:58 am
Oh yeah and happy birthday to Jonster :teuf:
Well, today isn't technically Jonster's birthday. You are wishing his Ting account a "Happy Birthday". :oops2:

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Posts: 28431
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Contact:
Tings: 3155

Re: Any questions on this board?

Post by PluMGMK » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:39 am

Hunchman801 wrote:My car drinks diesel please don't raise my taxes again. :(
You can't stop progress!

The Jonster
Ly
Posts: 24069
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 91375

Re: Any questions on this board?

Post by The Jonster » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:42 am

Not yet!
RAYMAN GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE, I’M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE!!!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 pm
^ reminds me of someone who can take a lot of criticism and still refuses to get angry with me. ^ is really friendly with others and < is actually impressed at this stage :)
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:29 pm
Aaron wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:58 am
Oh yeah and happy birthday to Jonster :teuf:
Well, today isn't technically Jonster's birthday. You are wishing his Ting account a "Happy Birthday". :oops2:

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Posts: 26035
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 1236419

Re: Any questions on this board?

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:42 am

Soon then I guess!

The Jonster
Ly
Posts: 24069
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 91375

Re: Any questions on this board?

Post by The Jonster » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:44 am

Yup!
RAYMAN GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE, I’M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE!!!
Image
Steo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 pm
^ reminds me of someone who can take a lot of criticism and still refuses to get angry with me. ^ is really friendly with others and < is actually impressed at this stage :)
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:29 pm
Aaron wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:58 am
Oh yeah and happy birthday to Jonster :teuf:
Well, today isn't technically Jonster's birthday. You are wishing his Ting account a "Happy Birthday". :oops2:

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 76577
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 551500

Re: Any questions on this board?

Post by Hunchman801 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:11 pm

The Jonster wrote:Diesel's delicious :lol: :P
Though I prefer a tea smoothie right now :lol:
My car doesn't seem to like tea though.
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:一個婊子的兒子, 我要把你的媽媽搞怪這個大婊子!
Un fils d'aveugle, je veux blâmer ta mère pour ce grand scorpion!

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Posts: 26035
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 1236419

Re: Any questions on this board?

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:00 pm

Nobody cares Dumbchman ffs.

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 76577
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 551500

Re: Any questions on this board?

Post by Hunchman801 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:07 pm

Harpic fraîcheur wrote:Nobody cares Dumbchman ffs.
You're just jealous cause you don't have car. Or your car likes tea.
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:一個婊子的兒子, 我要把你的媽媽搞怪這個大婊子!
Un fils d'aveugle, je veux blâmer ta mère pour ce grand scorpion!

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Posts: 26035
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 1236419

Re: Any questions on this board?

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:12 pm

At least I got a turntable for my vinyl records.

Post Reply