The You Game!

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Ray502
Reflux
Tings: 110935

Re: The You Game!

Postby Ray502 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:43 pm

The assessments are mounting for < in Algebra II, Economics and Spanish. So many of them.

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556

Master
Rayman Origins
Tings: 403595

Postby Master » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:28 pm

< is looking forward to seeing the return of The Weakest Link, it was <'s second favourite quiz show as a kid, behind Who wants to be a Millionaire.

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Tings: 3190

Postby PluMGMK » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:39 pm

< didn't even know it had been around that long.

< was up until 2 am last night working on <'s project interim report. < is disgusted with <'sself for pulling such a last-minute stunt. At least < wasn't the only one…

Master
Rayman Origins

Postby Master » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:46 pm

< recalls it getting nixed around 2012ish, if < remembers right. From what <'s seen, this Children in Need special is only the beginning, and they plan on having a new series come next year.

R4Y_ANC3L
Mr Stone
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, I͞ttęt͢s̸u ̕I͡na͢b҉a's AI͏, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 30900

Postby R4Y_ANC3L » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:46 pm

< Is thinking about what to do for <'s christmas sig
< already has an idea for it. But < is probably thinking of making something better.

< is making Good progress in <'s savings. :)
< Just realized that < and Adsolution have the same Avatar rank.
R4͢Y̸! l͠i͘sten c̸are͢ful̢ly̶. I h͏4cke̷d y͠our inte͠rface to҉ ͟info͜r͞m you͠. Y͢o̵u ne͠ed my he͝l̕p. A͢nd I ͡nee͝d̢ ̧yo̸uŕ h͠el̛p. ̢Yo̷u h҉ave̛ ̴disa̡b̸led̷ th͝e ̧re͏m͠ote̡ d͟oor͜ c̡o̵ntrol̀ sys̀tem.҉ Now͜, I am una̶bl̀e ͠t̸o oper͘a͏te̕ t̨he ̨do͏ors̕. ͜Thi͘s ͘mak͘es҉ i͡t s͜ig̛nif͟ìcaǹtly ha̧r̕de͢r for me t̀o ͢s͝ţa͠y in̨ contr̶o̷l ͠of thi͏s ҉fac̀ilit͘y. ́It ͟al̛so̵ m̧eans ̀your͝ w͠a͞y out ͝of herè i̛s͏ ͡loćk̀ed. Yo̴ur onl͡y f̛ea̷sib͡l͟e͝ way of̛ e̵s҉capi͟ng ͟is t̡hroưgh͘ Ga͡t̀e̢ B̕, ͞wh͡i͠ch ̸i͝s c͞ur͞rent̶ly l͡o͞ck͟ed d́o͝wn. I, ̸ho͘w̧ever͡,̡ couļd͠ unlo͠ck͠ the d̶oo͟rs ̸to Ga̧t͠e B,̴ if̸ y̨o̡ư re-enable͟ ̴t̢h͝e d̴oo͏r̸ co̸n͟trol ̀sy̵ste͡m.҉ ̸If͢ you ͠wa͝n̛t̶ o̵ut of̶ ̧h̸e̛re͘,͜ ǵǫ bac̨k to̧ ̸th͡e̡ e͡lectri̕c͏al r͟oom, ̴ąnd p̡ut҉ ̡it͟ ͞b͏ac͟k͢ ҉on.͝ ͞U̧ntil then, ̵I ͡h̀ave ņo ̕busin͘eşs̛ ͢şpeak̨iņg to̡ ̶you.̕

Serza5
Bad Rayman
Tings: 484800

Postby Serza5 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:04 am

Master wrote:< recalls it getting nixed around 2012ish, if < remembers right. From what <'s seen, this Children in Need special is only the beginning, and they plan on having a new series come next year.

< is mostly amazed Ann was still on there
Not that < watched it since the last leg was on
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.

Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:

R4Y_ANC3L
Mr Stone
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, I͞ttęt͢s̸u ̕I͡na͢b҉a's AI͏, Tetorigawa, Okehazama

Postby R4Y_ANC3L » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:49 am

< Is back from playing Super Smash Bros(first game) running through Mupen64.
< unlocked the "Item Switch" option for the game. :P
R4͢Y̸! l͠i͘sten c̸are͢ful̢ly̶. I h͏4cke̷d y͠our inte͠rface to҉ ͟info͜r͞m you͠. Y͢o̵u ne͠ed my he͝l̕p. A͢nd I ͡nee͝d̢ ̧yo̸uŕ h͠el̛p. ̢Yo̷u h҉ave̛ ̴disa̡b̸led̷ th͝e ̧re͏m͠ote̡ d͟oor͜ c̡o̵ntrol̀ sys̀tem.҉ Now͜, I am una̶bl̀e ͠t̸o oper͘a͏te̕ t̨he ̨do͏ors̕. ͜Thi͘s ͘mak͘es҉ i͡t s͜ig̛nif͟ìcaǹtly ha̧r̕de͢r for me t̀o ͢s͝ţa͠y in̨ contr̶o̷l ͠of thi͏s ҉fac̀ilit͘y. ́It ͟al̛so̵ m̧eans ̀your͝ w͠a͞y out ͝of herè i̛s͏ ͡loćk̀ed. Yo̴ur onl͡y f̛ea̷sib͡l͟e͝ way of̛ e̵s҉capi͟ng ͟is t̡hroưgh͘ Ga͡t̀e̢ B̕, ͞wh͡i͠ch ̸i͝s c͞ur͞rent̶ly l͡o͞ck͟ed d́o͝wn. I, ̸ho͘w̧ever͡,̡ couļd͠ unlo͠ck͠ the d̶oo͟rs ̸to Ga̧t͠e B,̴ if̸ y̨o̡ư re-enable͟ ̴t̢h͝e d̴oo͏r̸ co̸n͟trol ̀sy̵ste͡m.҉ ̸If͢ you ͠wa͝n̛t̶ o̵ut of̶ ̧h̸e̛re͘,͜ ǵǫ bac̨k to̧ ̸th͡e̡ e͡lectri̕c͏al r͟oom, ̴ąnd p̡ut҉ ̡it͟ ͞b͏ac͟k͢ ҉on.͝ ͞U̧ntil then, ̵I ͡h̀ave ņo ̕busin͘eşs̛ ͢şpeak̨iņg to̡ ̶you.̕

Ambidextroid
Jano
Tings: 81570

Postby Ambidextroid » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:50 pm

< went to see a classical concert yesterday, < really enjoyed the last piece which was La Mer by Debussy. < also had some yummy ice cream and cider :)

Adsolution
Électoon
Tings: 2

Postby Adsolution » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Ambidextroid wrote:< went to see a classical concert yesterday, < really enjoyed the last piece which was La Mer by Debussy. < also had some yummy ice cream and cider :)
What orchestra was performing?

Also, initially < was grossed out by your bizarre conglomerate intake, but < thinks it actually might be bizarrely okay.

R4Y_ANC3L wrote:< Just realized that < and Adsolution have the same Avatar rank.
< has like 250,000 tings in <'s ting bank, < just likes the nymphs baby
ImageImageImage

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Tings: 3190

Postby PluMGMK » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:16 pm

< still doesn't have enough Tings in <'s bank to attain Mister Dark.

Ambidextroid
Jano

Postby Ambidextroid » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Adsolution wrote:What orchestra was performing?

Also, initially < was grossed out by your bizarre conglomerate intake, but < thinks it actually might be bizarrely okay.

<'s pretty sure it was the Birmingham Symphony Orchestra. Their conductor was going mental, at one point it looked like she was going to fall over.

And it was a very nice combination! Or maybe it was just particularly nice ice cream and cider, <'s not sure...

Master
Rayman Origins

Postby Master » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:23 pm

<'s read that Pokemon Sun & Moon won the Golden Joystick for "Best Handheld Game." < decided to look up the nominees, and < was a little bemused at the lack of Samus Returns. < knows <'s inherently biased given <'s a Metroid fan, but < would have thought it'd been a worthy nomination. < wondered if it's because it came out after some sort of cut-off date, but < then noticed it was nominated for "Best Nintendo Game," so < isn't sure.

Of course, < doesn't know the first thing behind the workings of such award ceremonies, it might be that the procedure differs between categories. < does hope that Samus Returns does get some recognition however, as < feels it deserves it.

R4Y_ANC3L
Mr Stone

Postby R4Y_ANC3L » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:04 am

Ambidextroid wrote:< wants a pet giant African millipede but <'s parents are too creeped out by the idea. < doesn't see why considering they're basically just armoured sausages with little legs.

After thinking about it, < thinks it could be a really cool pet to have around.

< will be taking another shot at Super Smash Bros out of curiosity to see what else < can unlock besides new characters.

Ambidextroid
Jano

Postby Ambidextroid » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:44 am

<'s glad someone agrees :)
< just watched A.I. for the first time in years, < forgot how incredible a movie it is

Serza5
Bad Rayman
Tings: 484800

Postby Serza5 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:47 am

< can't really agree with the pet thing
< is absolutely grossed out by bugs X:
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.

Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:

R4Y_ANC3L
Mr Stone

Postby R4Y_ANC3L » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:44 am

< had a real interest in bug and insect life when < was younger. :o

The thing is now is that < likes and rather sees pictures of them in a book than with <'s own eyes.
There are just some insects that < can't stand like flies for example.

Ambidextroid
Jano

Postby Ambidextroid » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:20 am

< doesn't have a problem with any arthropods other than the really flimsy looking ones like crane flies since if < were to touch one <'d be worried that it'd just fall apart.

Snagglebee
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 2645

Postby Snagglebee » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:35 pm

< finds this very sattsifying to look at

Fifo
Oiseau Moqueur
Tings: 15190

Postby Fifo » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:02 pm

Snagglebee wrote:YouTube rKquMRfiP0k

< finds this very sattsifying to look at
< wonders how you did that.

R4Y_ANC3L
Mr Stone

Postby R4Y_ANC3L » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:40 pm

< will be working all the way up to Christmas Day.

Return to “Off Topic”