This or That?

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23660
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135790

Re: This or That?

Post by Steo » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:48 pm

I didn't actually see what was said, but it used to be joking around more than harassment in the past. Saying that, I did take the whole joking about Fifo thing way too far at one stage myself, which I then apologised for. I didn't realise he wasn't seeing the funny side of it.

Anyway I practically run on stairs myself. :lol:

Cashmere because it's warmer.

Rennie or Gaviscon?
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Aaron
Joe
Posts: 6803
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: The valley, guarding the Great Protoon
Tings: 50553

Re: This or That?

Post by Aaron » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:51 pm

Neither because I don't have reflux (please excuse the fact that I answered with neither to this question as it was solely for bumping the thread).

Image or Image rank?
Image

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23660
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135790

Re: This or That?

Post by Steo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:17 pm

I guess only old people get heartburn then. :P

I'll go with Image because it looks closer to how Rayman actually looks in the game.

Still water or sparkling water?
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Aaron
Joe
Posts: 6803
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: The valley, guarding the Great Protoon
Tings: 50553

Re: This or That?

Post by Aaron » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:11 pm

Still water because I don't like carbonated water as it takes away the essence of water and I don't like the taste of it anyway.

Original Final Fantasy victory fanfare tune (from FF up until FF6) or Final Fantasy 7 victory fanfare?
Image

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23660
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135790

Re: This or That?

Post by Steo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:24 pm

I guess FF to FFVI.

Its or their? :lol:
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Aaron
Joe
Posts: 6803
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: The valley, guarding the Great Protoon
Tings: 50553

Re: This or That?

Post by Aaron » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:07 pm

Their, lol. :lol:

Thousand Island or Caesar dressing?
Image

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23660
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135790

Re: This or That?

Post by Steo » Thu May 02, 2019 2:58 am

I'll just go with Thousand Island because I've heard of that more often.

Use tactics or play fair?
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

The Jonster
Magicien
Posts: 25501
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 70670

Re: This or That?

Post by The Jonster » Fri May 03, 2019 6:30 am

Play fair of course, it's the only true way to play for me.

For time purposes, would you say 2 days or 48 hours? :mrgreen:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23660
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135790

Re: This or That?

Post by Steo » Fri May 03, 2019 6:32 am

48 hours. :P

Would you prefer to wait less than or more than 48 hours?
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

PluMGMK
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 29349
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Contact:
Tings: 5572

Re: This or That?

Post by PluMGMK » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:10 pm

Why, less of course. Especially if everyone's going to be asking me where the thing is we're all waiting for, as happens so often these days. :mefiant:

Donald Trump or GLaDOS? :paranormal:

Aaron
Joe
Posts: 6803
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: The valley, guarding the Great Protoon
Tings: 50553

Re: This or That?

Post by Aaron » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:52 pm

#GLaDOS For President :lol:

This is common sense though. GLaDOS.

Wheatley or Space core?
Image

PluMGMK
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 29349
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Contact:
Tings: 5572

Re: This or That?

Post by PluMGMK » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:26 pm

They have so much in common though…

I'll say Wheatley because of the West Country accent. They say that that dialect is the most directly descended from the court language of King Ælfred and all those…

Caveline or Chelley? (Wow, I'm all about shippings today…)

Lysol
Ly
Posts: 1151
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:52 am
Tings: 93673

Re: This or That?

Post by Lysol » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:22 pm

No idea but I'll say Chelley for the name.

Gif or APNG?
Image Image

PluMGMK
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 29349
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Contact:
Tings: 5572

Re: This or That?

Post by PluMGMK » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:51 pm

Yep, maybe I was expecting too much for newer Portal fans here to understand pairing codenames that were coined about eight years ago…

Anyway, APNG. You can make higher-picture-quality animations that way.

For relaxing, playing games or watching TV?

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23660
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135790

Re: This or That?

Post by Steo » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:02 pm

I find both to be relaxing depending on the game or show, but I'll go with TV since I know certain games can be frustrating.

The Chase or Tipping Point?
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

The Jonster
Magicien
Posts: 25501
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 70670

Re: This or That?

Post by The Jonster » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:14 pm

I dunno either, but I choose The Chase since I know more a little more about this show from what ^'s told me.

Silly questions or sensible questions?

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23660
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135790

Re: This or That?

Post by Steo » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:53 pm

Sensible questions because it makes more sense.

Peppermint or spearmint?
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

The Jonster
Magicien
Posts: 25501
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 70670

Re: This or That?

Post by The Jonster » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:51 pm

Spearmint, I find the taste more refreshing.

When it comes to ice cream,
Strawberry or mint chocolate?

Eparcyl
Froutch
Posts: 3850
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Deep in your pipes
Tings: 62814

Re: This or That?

Post by Eparcyl » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:29 pm

Strawberry.

Wario or Waluigi?
ImageImage
HONK HONK: https://youtu.be/Z4OhbzSFpnk
Record Day ~ 2015: 267 posts, 20th/ 2016: 429 posts, 13th/ 2018: 450 posts, 8th

Aaron
Joe
Posts: 6803
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: The valley, guarding the Great Protoon
Tings: 50553

Re: This or That?

Post by Aaron » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:35 pm

Wario of course, he's badass. Plus nothing can beat that motorcycle he has and the car he also has in Wario Land 4!

Original Bloons puzzle games or Bloons tower defense games like Bloons TD5 and Bloons Monkey City?
Image

Post Reply