Your last dream

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Ray502
Rayman 3 (Roquetpunch)
Tings: 59045

Re: Your last dream

Postby Ray502 » Sun May 14, 2017 3:41 am

In my 16 years of living on this Earth, I don't remember having even a single lucid dream. (It would be really fascinating to at least have one, 'cause I have absolutely no control whatsoever in my regular dreams.) There's a few articles about ways to improve chances of experiencing one, so I'll probably get around to trying some of the suggestions in said articles.

As for a more recent dream, I believe I gave a very short detail about it in The You Game, but either way, here's more information about it.

So it was night time, and I was in the car driving with a girl (you can already tell this one is not realistic), and we were just exchanging conversation while I was driving down the road heading into town.

Then, we were all of a sudden in the middle of nowhere, though the area seemed familar to me, but I was still driving along. We eventually parked on a wooden bridge, and got out of the car. It wasn't the beach we went to, no, it was a small lake. Didn't seem like no one else was there, so we took a dive into that water.

Nothing else really happened, though I believe we went to the gas station to get a drink. After that the dream ended.

Well that was a boring dream.

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

incognito wrote:Ray502, I'll give you a E10
For slightly suggestive humor and slightly crude language.

Hoodcom wrote:+ Ray502 is officially awesome. :D

incognito
Abruti de Spammeur
Tings: 90103

Postby incognito » Sun May 14, 2017 6:14 am

Too bad you woke up, it could've gotten interesting, like suddenly being chased by the consanguineous members of a Christian sect that thinks the girl accompanying you is pregnant of the antichrist.
Fear the future.
There must be evil so good can prove it's purity above it. -- Buddha

Ambidextroid
Jano
Tings: 81375

Postby Ambidextroid » Sun May 14, 2017 3:56 pm

I had a dream recently where my brother came home from uni and we had an argument over whether the Jaffa Cake is a cake or a biscuit (me of course being of the former opinion).

You know how dreams can just suddenly change to something completely different? Well one moment I'm in the study arguing with my brother, the next I am the commander of an army captaining a huge tank, doing battle with my brother over the Jaffa Cake dispute.

I think this dream was inspired by me playing Command and Conquer with him a while ago :oops2:

Serza5
Bad Rayman
Tings: 475700

Postby Serza5 » Sun May 14, 2017 4:31 pm

I had one weird dream where I was on a long high school trip (I assume since for some reason I am once again with high school people) and we were at a large resort hotel. It started with me looking at the jewelry I brought with me and I proceeded to walk off somewhere, presumably to whatever place we were visiting as the next scene was me coming back. So I proceeded to go back to my room with whatever high school people I was roomed with and I forgot what prompted it but essentially I was told I had this disease called "D8" and the only thing I knee about it was that I could die any minute because of it. The next parts of the dream I don't mind too many details but first thing I did was go to the dining hall and then go to the food court (yes like the ones in a mall- I know I said this was a hotel but sh) to prepare lunch for tomorrow but it was at that point where I was just in fear of this random disease I have. The dream ended with me in my room to check on the bits of jewelry I had only to find a lot of it was gone.
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.

Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:

Ray502
Rayman 3 (Roquetpunch)

Postby Ray502 » Sun May 14, 2017 6:43 pm

So I had a RPC dream last night.

It was a fairly quick dream, I was mostly browsing here in the Off Topic. As I refreshed the page, there was a ton of spammers posting crazy messages in the active topics. I became dumbfounded when Ambi joined the spamming spree. The Off Topic section became out of control. It was crazy.

And that was pretty much it. Much more interesting than my other dream explained above.

CHRdutch
Uglette
Tings: 29650

Postby CHRdutch » Sun May 14, 2017 10:26 pm

Was I involved in the spamming spree? :fou:
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/user/CHRdutch
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...

Record Day 2015 madness

Ray502
Rayman 3 (Roquetpunch)

Postby Ray502 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:32 pm

CHRdutch wrote:Was I involved in the spamming spree? :fou:

Now that I think more about the dream, yes you were. :fou:

Ambi, Dutch and one of the spammers named something like Crazy414girl.

PluMGMK
Reflux
Tings: 105335

Postby PluMGMK » Sun May 14, 2017 11:10 pm

Crazy414girl. Sounds vaguely familiar…

Had a few Scooby-Doo dreams last week, which is nothing to be surprised about. Then I had a BG&E one last night, which is also pretty standard fare I guess. The best parts are where they overlap…

Serza5 wrote:I had one weird dream where I was on a long high school trip (I assume since for some reason I am once again with high school people) and we were at a large resort hotel. It started with me looking at the jewelry I brought with me and I proceeded to walk off somewhere, presumably to whatever place we were visiting as the next scene was me coming back. So I proceeded to go back to my room with whatever high school people I was roomed with and I forgot what prompted it but essentially I was told I had this disease called "D8" and the only thing I knee about it was that I could die any minute because of it. The next parts of the dream I don't mind too many details but first thing I did was go to the dining hall and then go to the food court (yes like the ones in a mall- I know I said this was a hotel but sh) to prepare lunch for tomorrow but it was at that point where I was just in fear of this random disease I have. The dream ended with me in my room to check on the bits of jewelry I had only to find a lot of it was gone.
Now that's an interesting one! I guess it's just trying to tell you you have multiple things stressing you out…
Xenon wrote:Any user registered on Pirate Community who has made more than 100 posts is a cruel heartless scavenger!
Hunchman801 wrote:Quadruple quoters will be quintiply banned.
Rank: Reflux – J'aime les esprits malins. Leur cerveau n'en est que meilleur !

Serza5
Bad Rayman

Postby Serza5 » Sun May 14, 2017 11:19 pm

I don't have many dreams (as i've repeatedly iterated here) but that there is one of my more interesting ones. One random detail that I still remember is that during the weird food court segment I was looking specifically at a meatball sub sandwich that was overloaded with a tomato sauce which I didn't pick up. Not that it beared much resemblance unlike the curiously foreshadowed jewelry thing.

As for whether i'm stressed out or not...well. :mryellow:
Words of Wisdom :

Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:

PluMGMK
Reflux

Postby PluMGMK » Wed May 17, 2017 12:27 pm

So last night I dreamed I started wearing "Goth" makeup. At first I wondered what the hell I was doing, but then I started to enjoy the look. :fou:
Xenon wrote:Any user registered on Pirate Community who has made more than 100 posts is a cruel heartless scavenger!

Serza5
Bad Rayman

Postby Serza5 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:07 pm

Maybe that's a sign telling you to start going goth. :mryellow:
Words of Wisdom :

PluMGMK
Reflux

Postby PluMGMK » Wed May 17, 2017 8:52 pm

But then my coworkers might lock me in the server room. :(
Or maybe it was trying to tell me that I'm so good at my job that they wouldn't care. :P Or that that's what I'm liable to start believing if I don't take active steps to prevent delusions of grandeur. :mefiant: After all, I think at one point I said to myself "On va me prendre pour une Gothe !". But was it "Gothe" or "GUT", as in "Grand Unified Theorist"? Can't get more delusion-of-grandeur-ish than that!

Adsolution
Photographe
Tings: 7320

Postby Adsolution » Thu May 18, 2017 10:59 pm

A few nights ago I dreamt up this really elaborate animated movie about a rat trying to find her father after he was taken from their shithole in California and brought to the North Pole to some company doing experiments. The rat kid goes on an adventure and ends up camping out in a seemingly abandoned rat plane, only to find out that it's not abandoned and the pilot showed up, apparently drunk, and tries to kill her in some maniacal rage. She eventually manages to get the plane started by accident after trying to hide, so she straps in, and a mysterious AI-like voice starts guiding her on how to use it. The incline of the takeoff causes the pilot to roll out the back, falling to his death and damaging the left wing.

The plane slowly succumbs to its damage, and she tries to crash-land the plane above a cliff near a cabin, now about half way up the coast of British Columbia. She misses and it hits the side of the cliff; fortunately a human kid dude finds the plane crashed into the cliffside and saves the rat kid. She tells her story, and when she's nursed back to a functional state, he finally asks her where she found that plane (he's special in that he can communicate with rats, having loved and raised them). Apparently the drunk pilot she accidentally killed used to be this kid's pet, a once-aspiring young wide-eyed rat pilot who got sick one day and was given medicine from that North Pole company, that kept him alive but caused him to slowly go insane, and one day he was never seen again; his dad built the AI/intercom for the plane. The kid is very upset upon discovering the fate of his rat, but is ultimately understanding, and shows her the papercraft he made of his rat and the paper planes he used to fly him around in, getting all sentimental. She feels so sad and guilty about what she'd done that, the very same night, sneaks out to sleep in the rain. After crying for a while, she spontaneously decides to silently slip out, taking the repaired plane and save her father.

The weather is horrible, and after some nasty turbulence, she hears what sounds like a crying baby coming from the very back of the plane. Her heart skips a beat, and she slowly goes to check it out. Just as she catches a glimpse of a ball of fur under a chair, the plane intercom comes in, and she freezes in place. The kid comes in on the other end, knowing that she took the plane again and asking hysterically whether his new pet is on the plane with her. Having ultimately caused the demise of one of the kid's pets already, she now has to decide whether she wants to rescue her father and potentially risk the life of another, or turn around and bring the baby back home before venturing into the cold North, at the expense of risking her father's life.

Unfortunately, someone woke me up before I could finish it. I really like the idea though (especially certain parts), so I kept it all documented.
DJ Iron Monkey wrote:No one even realises how important the environment is. I mean, where would we be without it? Space? No thanks, I'm too scared of black holes to live there.

Ray502
Rayman 3 (Roquetpunch)

Postby Ray502 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:59 pm

Had a dream where I was being chased by some crazy dude in my neighborhood. Tried to find some hiding spots, but apparently he could sense fear so when I was in said hiding spots, he was able to find me. Then the chase continued on.

After a while, I sucessfully escaped because he ended up getting tired, and that's when the dream ended. It was a pretty scary dream at first.

Ambidextroid
Jano
Tings: 81375

Postby Ambidextroid » Fri May 19, 2017 4:15 pm

My last dream was pretty creepy, one part I remember was I was in a house with a bunch of melancholy people in kimono and this girl with an afro was making what looked like a set of board games (chess, backgammon etc.) out of little black and white stones in a courtyard using a rake. I asked why everyone was sad and she looked around suspiciously, then whispered into my ear that she was busy and wanted me to leave.

Next minute I remember I was in a small sailboat with a couple and their son, both wearing old fashioned clothes. The son turned to me and he had a head like an old ventriloquist's puppet, then he quickly shot himself in the head with a pistol and fell into the water. Me and the couple just sat looking at the sea, not sure how to react to what just happened.

The whole dream had some kind of colour filter on it that made it look desaturated.

Strangely I can't think of a single thing in this dream that relates to any experiences I've had in real life recently...

incognito
Abruti de Spammeur
Tings: 90103

Postby incognito » Fri May 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Encountering me or even establishing a contact through a screen often causes people to share my mindset for a little amount of time.
You just made your way into my twisted mind. It won't last, no worry, everything should be back to normal right now.

My dream was quite weird actually, I dreamt I was in Alien, and that a team of marines that was accompanying me got killed grossly by a strange creatures that tried to chase me.

I actually never saw any alien movie.
Fear the future.
There must be evil so good can prove it's purity above it. -- Buddha

PluMGMK
Reflux

Postby PluMGMK » Sun May 21, 2017 11:55 pm

So last night I had one of those dreams that everyone has, where I was back doing the end-of-secondary-school exams. Indeed, it's not my first time. It was weird though. There was a big build-up, and it was actually taking place in the present day: the university were making us redo the exams, three years later. :paranormal: Then the day came, and I realized I was late. I came to my father in a panic and said he needed to get me to the university pronto. But then we discussed it and came to the conclusion that I had dreamed the whole premise. But in reality I was still dreaming at this point. Odd.

Later today, I happened to find, beside the printer, a sheet from four years ago, saying what needed to be revised for the Maths summer test. I must have subconsciously noticed that last night when I was printing something, feeding into the dream. My mother says she has no idea how it got there. She thinks the cats must be finding these ancient documents and dragging them back into view. :P

Ray502
Rayman 3 (Roquetpunch)

Postby Ray502 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:29 am

Last night I had another one of those strange dreams.

My older sister wanted to get a pool for her kids, so she decided to get one, by stealing.

She had to drag me into it of course, which I was unwilling to do but I went along with it. We drove around town and took a path into the woods, where there was a rich family who had a pool in their yard. Then began the attempt to steal the pool without getting caught.

The pool was at a good distance from the family's house, so we thought it was going to be an easy task. As we reached the pool, that's when some adults came outside and spotted us. As my sister and me were escaping, I looked back and they were loading their guns. We were able to get into the car but that's when the dream ended.

It was just getting good when it ended. :tssk:

Adsolution
Photographe
Tings: 7320

Postby Adsolution » Tue May 23, 2017 9:42 am

next up: 502 steals a lake
DJ Iron Monkey wrote:No one even realises how important the environment is. I mean, where would we be without it? Space? No thanks, I'm too scared of black holes to live there.

Master
Rayman Origins
Tings: 383835

Postby Master » Tue May 23, 2017 11:30 am

Wasn't that a thing in one of the older Superman films? My memory is a bit rusty, but I remember a lake getting frozen over and then taken.

Return to “Off Topic”