Your last dream

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

R4Y_ANC3L
Rayman choqué
Posts: 7623
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 60075

Re: Your last dream

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:29 pm

I had another dream last night..

This time, at the backroad behind my house, Haruhi Suzumiya was actually chasing me with a bow and arrow. And it didn't help since all of a sudden, I started floating in the air for no reason. She was still after me, and actually tried to shoot me down with arrows and eventually sniped me with a lucky shot. When I was hit out of the sky, I crashed and that woke me up afterwards.
Image
Image
Lovemetal wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.
Aaron wrote:^ actually got < to watch High School DxD and while < actually likes most of it, some parts are just too much for <.

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Posts: 28911
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Contact:
Tings: 3860

Re: Your last dream

Post by PluMGMK » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:53 pm

Dreaming about being pursued by an archer, huh? Yet another thing that reminds me of Frasier…

R4Y_ANC3L
Rayman choqué
Posts: 7623
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 60075

Re: Your last dream

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:48 pm

Bump...

I was actually getting out of my bed after sleeping and I heard Some sort of Christmas Song that I had never heard of. It was playing on a radio that was somehow turned on in my house and the thing was that no one else was in it, only me. I could not have turned it on Since I haven't walked throughout the house yet. The music sounded very catchy. I walked up to the source and I saw HER again who was dancing carelessly around the living room. I quickly ran behind the wall in the corridor of the house and then After Some time I looked Back and it seems she Didn't notice me there. I hid Back again, and When I took a second peek from behind the wall...I saw Haruhi Suzumiya actually walking towards me as if she knew I was there.
I knew that I was gonna get the violence so I just stood still and gave up. When she turned the corner, I woke up.

I somehow manage to remember the lyrics of the Song that was playing in the dream and it turned out, after searching something with the lyrics "Tis the season, it's always the real thing", that the Song was from sort of Christmas Coca-cola music video or commercial.
Image
Image
Lovemetal wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.
Aaron wrote:^ actually got < to watch High School DxD and while < actually likes most of it, some parts are just too much for <.

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Posts: 28911
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Contact:
Tings: 3860

Re: Your last dream

Post by PluMGMK » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:52 pm

Had a weird enough one between the hours of four and six AM yesterday morning. First it involved something silly like going to a mansion for a fancy meal with my cousins (who now live on the opposite side of the world), but only getting dressed up when we were already there.

Then it shifted to following two guys going around some hills with some kind of Maguffin, immersing it in various spring waters. I think initially it was a huge lump of salt, but later it changed to being a fish due to the generally incongruous nature of dreams. The guys decided to trail a string behind them, and then tie it to a projectile and use a crossbow to shoot it back down the hills into the town when finished, to make it easier to follow their route in both directions I guess. I think this was because they were planning on repeating the expedition, recording it the second time.
Anyway, as I said, the Maguffin became a fish. In fact, with the thought of shooting a projectile in my mind, it specifically became a swordfish, like in Rayman Origins. I also very much had fish on my mind, it seems, because the previous night my parents had been talking about how disposing of medicines improperly could result in "three-eyed fish". So anyway, as the dream progressed, my mind decided to develop this into a story about China: rumours abounded in China that Korea (North or South? :boon:) was contaminating its national waters.
So yeah, it turned out that these two guys I was following, rather than being in Ireland near where I live, were actually in China. And a state visit from the "Korean" leader was coming up. And the "Chinese" state broadcaster had decided to show something called "Suffering Swordfish" shortly before it, which the two guys thought was a crazy decision. In my mind, this thing that they were going to show was an early Simpsons episode, with elements of both "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish", and "One Fish, Two Fish, Blow Fish, Blue Fish" (the latter explaining the eastern Asia connection, to an extent…). While one of the guys was getting himself agitated over the stupidity of the broadcaster's decision, I became the other guy (again, incongruities of dreams!) and tried to placate him by telling him "happiness is just a Flaming Moe away".

I woke up rather confused. I was racking my brains for ages trying to figure out if "Suffering Swordfish" was actually the name of a Simpsons episode. After a while I decided it must have been the name of the episode where Homer and Marge went to a marriage bootcamp by a lake (and Homer caught the legendary fish), but when I looked it up I evidently found that that was not the case.
So even now, I can't figure out where my mind plucked "Suffering Swordfish" from. As far as I can tell, it's not the title of anything I've seen. Did someone once say it on the Simpsons? Or did I once watch something else where someone said it?

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 22377
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 133120

Re: Your last dream

Post by Steo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:07 pm

OK so this is a bit weird, but I had this really odd dream that I went on a holiday with a few relatives and my sister's boyfriend was there too. In the dream I had fallen asleep and I woke up with no eyebrows because her boyfriend shaved them on me :lol:

That's a pretty messed up dream, but maybe I'm just thinking of how he's immature :mrgreen:
Boom boom boom, let me hear you say heyo! heyoooooooooooo!
Image
Rayman 3 scores:
FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

Ray502
Reflux
Posts: 12248
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Location: Somewhere
Tings: 123785

Re: Your last dream

Post by Ray502 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:33 pm

Anybody ever had a dream where they died? I've come close to death in a few dreams but never actually died.
Image

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556

Kono Mike Da!
Obus à Pattes
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:48 pm
Location: Italy
Tings: 330

Re: Your last dream

Post by Kono Mike Da! » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:03 pm

Ray502 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:33 pm
Anybody ever had a dream where they died? I've come close to death in a few dreams but never actually died.
I did! One time I dreamt I was crushed by a Thwomp, and another time I dreamt I fell off a cloud and, uh, hit the ground.
Another another time I dreamt the Joker was going to enter the room I was in and kill me, but I realized that what was happening was not real so I just forced myself awake.
Image

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 22377
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 133120

Re: Your last dream

Post by Steo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:29 pm

I've only had those recurring ones of falling in the past, but I would always wake up in a fit of panic before making it to the ground.
Boom boom boom, let me hear you say heyo! heyoooooooooooo!
Image
Rayman 3 scores:
FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

R4Y_ANC3L
Rayman choqué
Posts: 7623
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 60075

Re: Your last dream

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:34 pm

Unintentional bump.


I had a dream of my Father and I arguing about something. It was related to the car poster pictures made from cardboard stuck to the Walls. I ripped them off When I was younger and for Some reason When my Father saw those messy spots on the walls where they were, he thought I had done that NOW at this age deliberately. We were arguing Back and forth in the house about that and all of a sudden, we were at my new school arguing about it still While there was only one Teacher who was actually in the school and pointing at something. (maybe at the buildings But if not, I Didn't know what it was because there was nothing there)
Image
Image
Lovemetal wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.
Aaron wrote:^ actually got < to watch High School DxD and while < actually likes most of it, some parts are just too much for <.

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 22377
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 133120

Re: Your last dream

Post by Steo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:43 pm

I had 2 weird dreams last night. I can't remember one of them, but I know in one I was joking with Hunch, but he took it seriously and got pissed off. I really have no idea why, because we all know he's not like that, especially not if it's over nothing. :fou2:

It doesn't even make any sense to dream about something so weird anyway. :fou:

That's the human mind in a nutshell for you, a really fecked up place, or maybe the Christmas spirit is hitting me too hard or something. :mefiant:
Boom boom boom, let me hear you say heyo! heyoooooooooooo!
Image
Rayman 3 scores:
FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

R4Y_ANC3L
Rayman choqué
Posts: 7623
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 60075

Re: Your last dream

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:16 pm

I actually had a dream last night of myself, checking on the Wiimfi page of the list of bans and I had seen that my ban was somehow cancelled and I could play online again But I Didn't see if that was the case since the dream didn't last very long.

Did this Wiimfi ban drove me that crazy?..
Image
Image
Lovemetal wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.
Aaron wrote:^ actually got < to watch High School DxD and while < actually likes most of it, some parts are just too much for <.

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 22377
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 133120

Re: Your last dream

Post by Steo » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:56 am

In my last dream my friend told me I talk too much. I guess that's part of my ADHD, but I still found it quite funny as I know I do talk too much and fixate on the same thing for too long at times in real life. :lol:
Boom boom boom, let me hear you say heyo! heyoooooooooooo!
Image
Rayman 3 scores:
FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Posts: 28911
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Contact:
Tings: 3860

Re: Your last dream

Post by PluMGMK » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:48 pm

I was half-asleep on the train home today, and I had a vision of a bright yellow fire. Then tendrils of flame came out and formed themselves into the shape of a smiling old man. It got more intense until I couldn't bear it. Then I regained consciousness and realized that my discomfort was merely due to the fact that I was leaning my head on my hand in such a way that my knuckles were poking my eyelid. It was a strange experience though.

R4Y_ANC3L
Rayman choqué
Posts: 7623
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 60075

Re: Your last dream

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:13 pm

I had a weird dream last night where I was in a village that is in a flood and I manage to survive. There were two dam Walls on Both sides of the village. There was strangely an elephant Standing on one dam and it sucked the water up THROUGH the wall itself. What really freaked me out more was that Peter Griffin from Family Guy was Standing While being naked on the other dam. And he sucked more water than the elephant did through his dam with his ANUS. And water splashed up onto him like a water fountain. And he said something random like "I have a water hole". :?:
Image
Image
Lovemetal wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.
Aaron wrote:^ actually got < to watch High School DxD and while < actually likes most of it, some parts are just too much for <.

Aaron
Joe
Posts: 6339
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: Grumbling Grottos
Tings: 50229

Re: Your last dream

Post by Aaron » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:25 pm

Alright, so I know this is 1 year late and you all must've forgot about this by now, but:
The Jonster wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 8:03 am
I definitely don't like experiencing dreams like that, sometimes it makes me wish I could choose which dreams I could forget. It pains me to admit it, but whenever I have a dream/nightmare that's as horrible as that I end up waking up crying and very freaked out. (nobody laugh at me people can cry! I just...do so more often than most people... :? )
It's no problem, everyone cries sometimes. There's no shame in crying because you can cry to cheer yourself up during the times you feel really down, you can cry because you're really proud of yourself, feel really happy or cry because you're getting emotional about something. For instance, as for me, I get really emotional sometimes and cry when I hear the Summit Beyond the Clouds theme from Rayman 3. It's just gorgeous in my opinion and Christmas songs make me feel very emotional. :nostalgic:

By the way, I have no dreams to share right now, but I definitely will when I have my next dream. :)
Image

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 22377
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: Globox Village
Tings: 133120

Re: Your last dream

Post by Steo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 pm

I was looking back on old threads here to where someone wanted to have an orange name, then I for some reason had a weird dream last night where I had an orange name. The human mind really is feckin' weird at times and really loves to wander. :lol:
Boom boom boom, let me hear you say heyo! heyoooooooooooo!
Image
Rayman 3 scores:
FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

Post Reply