Your last dream

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
12RayChienne9
Carnivora
Tings: 13017

Re: Your last dream

Post by 12RayChienne9 »

Last night I had a dream where I was on the house of my paternal uncle and aunt. In it, there was my mom and my female paternal cousins. Oddly, my paternal cousins' parents are absent, as well their dog.
I was in the living and the television was on. Suddenly, the same Disneyland Paris ad from Spain came out as the most recent, but it was slightly different, as it included an additional, never-seen footage. My mother regained the wish to take me to that amusement park and, then, a mouse-eared wasp appeared. While I was trying to kill it, the wasp attempted to sting me. At one point, I successfully killed the wasp.
Later, we were in an amusement park, where I suspected we were in Disneyland Paris (despite all Marvel characters, all Star Wars characters and all 20th Century Studios characters were absent in this dream). The first thing that happened that we were there was that I ran into Mickey Mouse. As I had no interest in Disney's mascot, I decided not to interact with him.
Next, we went to a circus-like show and we sat in theater seats. The show started with a man disguised as Buzz Lightyear (unlike in the real like, the costume is made of paper and it was more realistic, like the women who are disguised as Disney princesses) and the show ended with people playing four unimportant Toy Story characters (including Tinny from the short film Tin Toy) by using plushes, as well it appeared two cardboard standups (one is about an unidentified orange character and the other is a Wally B. cardboard standup). At the end of the show, I got in line to say something to the costumed character (in which my intention would be to ask him if there are shops that sell The Adventures of André and Wally B.-related merchandise) but, when it was my turn, he was gone and the circus ended up becoming a rail of a kind of roller coaster. I had to take the armrest in order for it to get to the same place as where the circus was and then immediately leave this place.
Later, I reunited with my mother and my cousins in a sloping mountain that has cotton instead of snow. At this time, I was slowly turning into André (I'm meaning to the character from The Adventures of André and Wally B.) as a result of the wasp sting and the presence of a Mickey Mouse head-shaped moon (which I dubbed it as "Mouse Moon"), as my skin turned light blue and my clothes were changing. I had a conversation with my mother, while she did not realize that I was transforming into the mentioned Pixar character. There came a time when my mother spent a long time sitting on the cotton and fell sliding down the mountain. I did the same as her, but more cautiously, with the intention of saving her. My mother and I ended up crossing the bridge, since neither of us fell into the abyss.
When it got dark, I was hungry and I stopped at a restaurant. I found an empty bag of spherical croquettes skewers with cheese and I realized that the restaurant was nothing more than a vending machine. From this moment, I had already transformed into André (I'm refering to the character from Pixar's earliest short film). I reunited with my mother again and she also did not notice my already transformed body. Finally, I ran into Mickey Mouse again and this time we argued, ending with distracting him and escaping from Mickey Mouse.
And that's all I have ever dreamed, as all this dream I've had is mostly surreal and it was related to Disney. Well, respect my opinion on Mickey Mouse because I used to be a huge fan of Mickey Mouse in early childhood and then over the years I did a 180 degree turn slowly in my opinion on Mickey Mouse as I matured. :|
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

I had this dream last night where my mom and my sister were going to some breakfast club for a few days so my sister and I went and bought stuff since she would probably be bored there, along with a few good things for myself. Was such a nice dream too!
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa
Tings: 122710

Post by Elite Piranha »

I recently had a nightmare where plants suddenly started to attack people, when someone was caught the body was paralyzed and started to levitate towards other people that were running away.
MortisDoors
Créature
Tings: 310

Post by MortisDoors »

Last night i had a dream about me swimming in an indoor pool.
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique
Tings: 500

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

I have had a dream today about myself waking up in real time and then going into the bathroom to wash myself up and get ready for the day. The bathroom was disgusting. Apparently, my sister had somehow spread her faeces over certain places of the bathroom. On the side of the water tap (that one was green), on top of the toilet, smudged on the mirror, near the soap dish in the shower. I got angry at my sister and threw quite a few questions at her and then she disrespected me and basically told me to "Fuck off". I got so angry that I changed my plans and did not use the bathroom anymore. For some reason, I kept visiting the bathroom again and again and seeing the faeces all over the place made me angrier. My parents were nowhere to be found and neither was my brother. It was only me and my sister (who didn't stay in the house for very long, actually).

Moments later, I woke up (for real this time) to this strange music in my head that sounded similar to this soundtrack from Rayman 2. The "song" sounded like from the start of 02:41 and then onward in this actual song.
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa

Post by Elite Piranha »

That's a very shitty dream.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

Last night I had a rather Halloween-worthy dream, involving an antagonist that was some kind of terrifying amalgamation of GLaDOS from Portal and Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors. But then in the middle of it there was this really mundane scene where I was trying to back away from someone who was talking to me, to maintain the two-metre distance, but they kept coming closer, and even stroked my hair. :fou2:

It's even weirder since the previous night, I'd had another long strange dream, and in the middle of it I actually kissed someone – no two-metre distance there! :fou2:
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

I recall some really weird dream for some reason. It rained unbelievably heavy as I looked out the window, and the sky looked extremely weird, almost like the world was going to end, and then the dream just seemed to end.
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
Indy
Crapaud blindé
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 15801

Post by Indy »

Three hours ago, I was napping because I was bored and cold. So I laid down. Minutes later, in the first part of the dream I was singing my own cover of "When you Wish upon a Star" in Italian. NOTE: I don't know what the Italian version sounds like and never watched or listened the song in it's Native language. I know it's Italian because dream-me confirmed in the following text.
I uploaded my cover on YouTube, and I receive hundreds of positive comments from viewers. One of the viewers asked for my reasons to sing the song in a language I never spoke. My answer: 'No reason at all, just practice I guess.' An hour later, I got a comment from DisneyHQ saying they liked my cover. And, I wasn't copyright striked. In fact, my cover video got recommended to everyone.

The next and last part is paradise at home. Instead of fame and the attention you'd get when someone has a celebrity status, I simply asked for some upgrades in our house, our bedrooms renovated, and my brother and parents enjoying life with paid retirement. (I was rich thanks to my success on YouTube with ONE damn song) I was given a gift box of orange painted chocolate truffels, a letter from a marine wildlife sanctuary thanking me for the donations and support. One of the workers at the sanctuary shared a printed image of a friendly gnome he once met in a dream. And he's a fantasy nerd like me.

I'll be honest with you, I nearly slipped a tear when writing the above. Before I started to have some serious issues, I used to sing when I was younger.
And either part of my dream confirms that you should've acted in a certain way or shouldn't ignore random bad dreams. You can talk about the nightmares you have, but that won't stop them instantly. You need to ACT. I missed my chance at the Next Life event hosted by WildCard to raise donations for sick children. (They raised about 18K dollars for the charity and they weren't expecting to get this much at all) Really shows what one one act of kindness could have done to your life.

TL;DR I dreamed I was famous through YouTube and life got better for me and my family.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity
Henchman1000
Fantasnip
Tings: 1280

Post by Henchman1000 »

My last dream was about me chasing one of my OCs running in Sonic-style on a highway during a windy afternoon.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

Last night I think I dreamed I was in America, and was about to fly from there to France. Sounds like I can't wait till we can travel again, but that makes no sense, since I've never liked travelling and only did it a handful of times. :fou2:
Fifo
Joe
Tings: 78355

Post by Fifo »

Steo wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:19 am I always hated those types of dreams where you're happy about something in them, but then you wake up and start thinking about it, and you realise you're not getting what you wanted because it was only a dream. Sometimes I think that's worse than a nightmare, since you're so disappointed that you're not getting what you expected. :P
Oh man, I tend to get those too!
Elite Piranha wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:59 pm I recently had a nightmare where plants suddenly started to attack people, when someone was caught the body was paralyzed and started to levitate towards other people that were running away.
*gasp!* WOW. :shock:

I can’t remember my last dream so I ain’t going to talk about it here. Sorry.
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique
Tings: 500

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

I had a dream today of myself arguing with my mother who accused me of something and what I was doing was not even bad in the first place. It looked bad in her eyes. I couldn't really tell what was happening in detail because the dream was a little blurry and it just suddenly took place in the time of the accusation. I did have hints that I was doing something I would normally do in a morning before the accusation.

I was trying to be as honest as I possibly could with her and convince her that it was not really what she thought and no matter how hard I tried, she never believed me. Then she gave me a punishment even though I was doing something completely normal. I was about to give up and shouted "NO!" in despair and I actually shouted "NO!" in my sleep which made me wake up.

This is scary because this is the same kind of situation that I have to deal with in real life multiple times before and I have even been punished because of them too.

It is this kind of thing that makes me hate living. It happens so much times that it drives me crazy and it is not even my fault and due to that, my attitude towards certain things change.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

Elite Piranha wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:59 pm I recently had a nightmare where plants suddenly started to attack people, when someone was caught the body was paralyzed and started to levitate towards other people that were running away.
That happened to me recently in the Resident Evil 2 remake. :mefiant:
lumgum
Dragon Médiéval
Tings: 10673

Post by lumgum »

I had a dream recently where my family and I were being attacked by a velociraptor, but I tamed it by feeding it salt. Then I took it outside and used it to stop a guy on a bike who stole my hat.

Dark Rayman says hi! I'm also still in Candy Chateau!
My current rank is: Medieval Dragon! Perhaps some minty freshness will cool down that breath!
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

Last night I had one of those dreams where in the middle of it I suddenly remembered physical distancing, which completely screwed up the plot. :fou: Up to then, it had contained references to Heartbeat and Murder She Wrote, which suggested a setting in decades long past, so that makes it doubly annoying. :fou:
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa

Post by Elite Piranha »

I recently had a nightmare that took place in somewhere similar to the Pale City from Little Nightmares II and the location where the movie 9 takes place. Me and other people were really small in size, while others were the size of normal people. At some point multiple corpses from the area started moving and began to chase us while screaming in pain. The group had to find ways to escape by finding secret paths behind the walls and fitting through narrow entrances.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

Last night, I had some kind of dream that randomly involved a Charmeleon, even though I haven't had any particular interest in Pokémon for well over a decade. Then in real life, when I checked my personal emails this morning I found one opening with this sentence:
Which sounds cuter, a Pikachu or a Charmander?
:paranormal:
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

All I remember from my dream yesterday was that my mother was telling me a bottle of milk was gone off, and there was a lot left in it. To my surprise, I went to make tea this evening, and when I smelled the milk bottle, it smelled like ass. :beurk:

I had to use the light milk instead, that one was ok. Weird coincidence though...
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
Indy
Crapaud blindé
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 15801

Post by Indy »

I had a dream where I was helping Henchman 1000 and his sick mate to care for their child.
His female partner had dark wine red hair, yellow eyes (sclera was miscolored due to the disease) and the same model as him.

Here's how it started: For some reason, the pair were in a underground dungeon, yet they're there. The female was on her way to check on the kid, but collapsed mid-way. H-1000 heard the thud, he went to see what was going on, and there he found his mate on the ground. Unconscious. He picked her up, and sees that she's suffering from a heavy fever. The kind where spots will spread all over your body, indicating that you're contagious and probably deadly. He's not feeling any symptoms, but he can spread the disease.

He called for help.

That's where I came in, and by some miracle, I have the the cure + vaccine in my backpack. I first checked the baby, it was hungry. When I was done feeding it, I then injected the couple with the cure. The female recovered rapidly. They were both grateful and relieved that I was nearby. H-1000 feared their kid will starve.
Then me and the robo family teleported out of the dungeon. And that's where it ended.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity