Your last dream

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Matyuv
Gangsta Globox
Tings: 54431

Your last dream

Post by Matyuv »

Well, at nights you sometimes get dreams. Tell us your last dream here, topic could be updated every day. O_o

My last dream was two days ago, kind of a weird dream, I was walking in the town I didn't know, it was rainy and I was meeting random people... I knew some of them. Then I woke up and got asleep again, and the next dream was a short nightmare. lol
Last edited by Matyuv on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MandM81 wrote:YYYYYYYRRRHLHLPYYYYYYPDPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRR
th3()ne
Antitoon
Tings: 16

Post by th3()ne »

ok...

my last dream i was king of the world
HI GUYS :DDDD
Jona
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by Jona »

Was that a dream? :shock:

lol matyuv, inspired by Xeiqu and his chatter about lucid dreaming? ^________________________^

Anyway, I don't exactly remember my last dream. I don't often have dreams in which I have a high level of consciousness (you guys know what I mean, right?). I'd do anything to get one every night though, they're really great (even nightmares sometimes).

Maybe I should have my old computer on with word running, and when I wake up and had a dream, I can immediately type it so I don't forget. One easily forgets dreams, even dreams that have made a pretty high impact. I still remember some dreams I had when I was a young kid, though. Some scary stuff was involved in dreams I had. Thinking about it makes me really want to dream it again, so I'd better stop and press the submit button now.
HIASLIUOR OOL
th3()ne
Antitoon

Post by th3()ne »

A Conversational Arse is the most personal of all four because introductions are made through actual communication instead of just a profile or a list of interests. The medium of Conversational Networks are weblogs or blogs, which is a journal published on the Internet that contains a mixture of what is happening in a person’s life as well as the latest web trends. Blogs are updated regularly and can be maintained even by people with little technical knowledge through the use of a program or script. What happens is that a person read someone’s blog, and then gets a general idea of the author based on what he or she writes in the blog. One can even participate in someone’s blog by adding comments on their entries. Bloggers—those who own and write in blogs—have the choice to ignore their readers or reciprocate by reading and placing comments on the blogs of their readers. Then they can develop a more personal relationship through e-mails, chat, or an eyeball, a term used for people from the Internet who meet face-to-face for the first time.
neo
Musicien
Tings: 67444

Post by neo »

Same with me, I can't remember my dream yesterday, I went to sleep at 2:30 A.M. and I woke up at 5:30 A.M to go to the bus to school. But like Jona said, I will put down dreams I remember on wordpad, like I usually do with some messages here that were pretty long, because I can't leave the dial-up internet on all day(like the death topic).
Matyuv
Gangsta Globox

Post by Matyuv »

School? :?

And yea, Xeiqu did it
th3()ne
Antitoon

Post by th3()ne »

This paper is about culture, in particular that aspect that deals with visual language, both pictorial and written. I write not as a traditional art historian, but as someone who was exposed early on to the Metropolitan and the Modern Museums in New York, and who went the way of the artist at first, then designer and art director, brand strategist and currently design professor.
Jona
Électoon

Post by Jona »

I had three dreams last night (pretty low level of consciousness) and I can't remember the first one. The second and third one were similar, and pretty hilarious if you ask me. The first (of those two) was in a swimming pool, and lots of people were standing on the edge ready to jump in. We just had to jump in the water in our own way. But I didn't jump because I was afraid, and one of my grandpa's stood there and told me I was a wimp and I'd better jump in next time. And then the dream ended and I woke up, and a while later I slept again. So I had the same dream again after a while, and so I saw some people jumping in (from babies to old people) and when it was my turn I woke up.

rofl!
HIASLIUOR OOL
Matyuv
Gangsta Globox

Post by Matyuv »

Lolol

No dream last night for me..
hencchman5000
Lums Rouge
Tings: 60

Post by hencchman5000 »

I had a nightmare, as usual. and my habit started up again. I couldn't get out of it(no, really. I pinched myself, it hurt! I opened my eyes, it was still there! :shock: but, it happens every day.
Xeiqu
Incrediball
Tings: 356

Post by Xeiqu »

I was thinking of making a dreaming topic. ^^

Hencchman, there are more efficient ways of working out that you're dreaming. A really good one is holding your nose and trying to breathe through it. You can also try counting your fingers, trying to work electronic equipment, and reading something, before reading it again to see if it has changed.

When one of these 'Reality Checks' doesn't work and proves you're in a dream, you then go into a state known as 'Lucid Dreaming'. It means that you know for sure that you're dreaming.

A good thing to do now is to face the fear in your nightmare, perhaps even talk to it. Just remember that it's part of you and that it can't hurt you. In this way, you can 'defeat' it.

Oh, and when you've done this, ask it for a gift. For some strange reason, you always get a gift after conquering a fear.

Okay, back OnT...

Well, everyone dreams at least 3 times a night, it's just a matter of remembering them... Which I've been practicing. I can remember about 2 per night now.

My dream last night was quite long. I lived in a sort of slum/village thingy, and it was at night. A load of people were trying to break through the gates, and I had to beat them off using rolled up newspapers. ^^
Jona
Électoon

Post by Jona »

I had a really vague one last night, I don't remember anything about it anymore.
HIASLIUOR OOL
Matyuv
Gangsta Globox

Post by Matyuv »

I'm not having dreams lately :?
Last edited by Matyuv on Thu May 31, 2007 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xeiqu
Incrediball
Tings: 356

Post by Xeiqu »

Yes you are, you just aren't remembering them. :)

If you really want to, timing your alarm clock so that it goes off 4.5 hours after you think you'll fall asleep results in an 80% chance of remembering what dream you just had.
Matyuv
Gangsta Globox

Post by Matyuv »

Last night I had a dream, where I was composing a song and it got popular. o_O. But when I wanted to listen to the tune, unfortunately I woke up. :/
Last edited by Matyuv on Thu May 31, 2007 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matyuv
Gangsta Globox

Post by Matyuv »

My last dream was about me desogning random crap and being paid money for that. 8)
Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Post by Xenon »

I dreamt that I bowling ball the size of a cartwheel rolled out of the Bowlplex and was unstoppable. Everyone was searching for it. I found it, and it started chasing me. :shock:
This was a few nights ago, I can't remember my last one.
Matyuv
Gangsta Globox

Post by Matyuv »

My dreams have been about monsters lately :lol:
neo
Musicien
Tings: 67444

Post by neo »

Finally, I remembered one of my dreams, but its not so clear:

There was this girl, and I liked her. She came up to me, and asked me to help her with something, and I said yes. Then the dream turned to nighttime, and I drove. I installed a game for her in the computer lab(the teacher deleted all the games + paint, a non-game) so I installed spider-man 2(a ghetto spider-man 2) but I don't know why, then I was in my briefs with my clothes in my hand, and I asked her out. She said no for some reason, then I woke up! Then I said "Damn, I can't even get some from a girl in my dreams!"

Of course, the dream wasn't as clear as I put it, I just assumed some of the details.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

I don't dream enough to remember them. I'll tell you about the next one. But I'll have to be quick, dreams quickly get out of your memory.