Your last dream

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique
Tings: 500

Re: Your last dream

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

I had another dream last night..

This time, at the backroad behind my house, Haruhi Suzumiya was actually chasing me with a bow and arrow. And it didn't help since all of a sudden, I started floating in the air for no reason. She was still after me, and actually tried to shoot me down with arrows and eventually sniped me with a lucky shot. When I was hit out of the sky, I crashed and that woke me up afterwards.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

Dreaming about being pursued by an archer, huh? Yet another thing that reminds me of Frasier…
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

Bump...

I was actually getting out of my bed after sleeping and I heard Some sort of Christmas Song that I had never heard of. It was playing on a radio that was somehow turned on in my house and the thing was that no one else was in it, only me. I could not have turned it on Since I haven't walked throughout the house yet. The music sounded very catchy. I walked up to the source and I saw HER again who was dancing carelessly around the living room. I quickly ran behind the wall in the corridor of the house and then After Some time I looked Back and it seems she Didn't notice me there. I hid Back again, and When I took a second peek from behind the wall...I saw Haruhi Suzumiya actually walking towards me as if she knew I was there.
I knew that I was gonna get the violence so I just stood still and gave up. When she turned the corner, I woke up.

I somehow manage to remember the lyrics of the Song that was playing in the dream and it turned out, after searching something with the lyrics "Tis the season, it's always the real thing", that the Song was from sort of Christmas Coca-cola music video or commercial.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

Had a weird enough one between the hours of four and six AM yesterday morning. First it involved something silly like going to a mansion for a fancy meal with my cousins (who now live on the opposite side of the world), but only getting dressed up when we were already there.

Then it shifted to following two guys going around some hills with some kind of Maguffin, immersing it in various spring waters. I think initially it was a huge lump of salt, but later it changed to being a fish due to the generally incongruous nature of dreams. The guys decided to trail a string behind them, and then tie it to a projectile and use a crossbow to shoot it back down the hills into the town when finished, to make it easier to follow their route in both directions I guess. I think this was because they were planning on repeating the expedition, recording it the second time.
Anyway, as I said, the Maguffin became a fish. In fact, with the thought of shooting a projectile in my mind, it specifically became a swordfish, like in Rayman Origins. I also very much had fish on my mind, it seems, because the previous night my parents had been talking about how disposing of medicines improperly could result in "three-eyed fish". So anyway, as the dream progressed, my mind decided to develop this into a story about China: rumours abounded in China that Korea (North or South? :boon:) was contaminating its national waters.
So yeah, it turned out that these two guys I was following, rather than being in Ireland near where I live, were actually in China. And a state visit from the "Korean" leader was coming up. And the "Chinese" state broadcaster had decided to show something called "Suffering Swordfish" shortly before it, which the two guys thought was a crazy decision. In my mind, this thing that they were going to show was an early Simpsons episode, with elements of both "Two Cars in Every Garage and Three Eyes on Every Fish", and "One Fish, Two Fish, Blow Fish, Blue Fish" (the latter explaining the eastern Asia connection, to an extent…). While one of the guys was getting himself agitated over the stupidity of the broadcaster's decision, I became the other guy (again, incongruities of dreams!) and tried to placate him by telling him "happiness is just a Flaming Moe away".

I woke up rather confused. I was racking my brains for ages trying to figure out if "Suffering Swordfish" was actually the name of a Simpsons episode. After a while I decided it must have been the name of the episode where Homer and Marge went to a marriage bootcamp by a lake (and Homer caught the legendary fish), but when I looked it up I evidently found that that was not the case.
So even now, I can't figure out where my mind plucked "Suffering Swordfish" from. As far as I can tell, it's not the title of anything I've seen. Did someone once say it on the Simpsons? Or did I once watch something else where someone said it?
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

OK so this is a bit weird, but I had this really odd dream that I went on a holiday with a few relatives and my sister's boyfriend was there too. In the dream I had fallen asleep and I woke up with no eyebrows because her boyfriend shaved them on me :lol:

That's a pretty messed up dream, but maybe I'm just thinking of how he's immature :mrgreen:
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
Ray502
Magicien
Tings: 52095

Post by Ray502 »

Anybody ever had a dream where they died? I've come close to death in a few dreams but never actually died.
FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556
Rudie Radio Waves
Photographe
Tings: 420

Post by Rudie Radio Waves »

Ray502 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:33 pm Anybody ever had a dream where they died? I've come close to death in a few dreams but never actually died.
I did! One time I dreamt I was crushed by a Thwomp, and another time I dreamt I fell off a cloud and, uh, hit the ground.
Another another time I dreamt the Joker was going to enter the room I was in and kill me, but I realized that what was happening was not real so I just forced myself awake.
I draw here: rudieradiowaves.newgrounds.com
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

I've only had those recurring ones of falling in the past, but I would always wake up in a fit of panic before making it to the ground.
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

Unintentional bump.

I had a dream of my Father and I arguing about something. It was related to the car poster pictures made from cardboard stuck to the Walls. I ripped them off When I was younger and for Some reason When my Father saw those messy spots on the walls where they were, he thought I had done that NOW at this age deliberately. We were arguing Back and forth in the house about that and all of a sudden, we were at my new school arguing about it still While there was only one Teacher who was actually in the school and pointing at something. (maybe at the buildings But if not, I Didn't know what it was because there was nothing there)
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

I had 2 weird dreams last night. I can't remember one of them, but I know in one I was joking with Hunch, but he took it seriously and got pissed off. I really have no idea why, because we all know he's not like that, especially not if it's over nothing. :fou2:

It doesn't even make any sense to dream about something so weird anyway. :fou:

That's the human mind in a nutshell for you, a really fecked up place, or maybe the Christmas spirit is hitting me too hard or something. :mefiant:

R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

I actually had a dream last night of myself, checking on the Wiimfi page of the list of bans and I had seen that my ban was somehow cancelled and I could play online again But I Didn't see if that was the case since the dream didn't last very long.

Did this Wiimfi ban drove me that crazy?..
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

In my last dream my friend told me I talk too much. I guess that's part of my ADHD, but I still found it quite funny as I know I do talk too much and fixate on the same thing for too long at times in real life. :lol:

PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

I was half-asleep on the train home today, and I had a vision of a bright yellow fire. Then tendrils of flame came out and formed themselves into the shape of a smiling old man. It got more intense until I couldn't bear it. Then I regained consciousness and realized that my discomfort was merely due to the fact that I was leaning my head on my hand in such a way that my knuckles were poking my eyelid. It was a strange experience though.
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

I had a weird dream last night where I was in a village that is in a flood and I manage to survive. There were two dam Walls on Both sides of the village. There was strangely an elephant Standing on one dam and it sucked the water up THROUGH the wall itself. What really freaked me out more was that Peter Griffin from Family Guy was Standing While being naked on the other dam. And he sucked more water than the elephant did through his dam with his ANUS. And water splashed up onto him like a water fountain. And he said something random like "I have a water hole". :?:
Aaron
Vendeur
Tings: 81340

Post by Aaron »

Alright, so I know this is 1 year late and you all must've forgot about this by now, but:
The Jonster wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:03 am I definitely don't like experiencing dreams like that, sometimes it makes me wish I could choose which dreams I could forget. It pains me to admit it, but whenever I have a dream/nightmare that's as horrible as that I end up waking up crying and very freaked out. (nobody laugh at me people can cry! I just...do so more often than most people... :? )
It's no problem, everyone cries sometimes. There's no shame in crying because you can cry to cheer yourself up during the times you feel really down, you can cry because you're really proud of yourself, feel really happy or cry because you're getting emotional about something. For instance, as for me, I get really emotional sometimes and cry when I hear the Summit Beyond the Clouds theme from Rayman 3. It's just gorgeous in my opinion and Christmas songs make me feel very emotional. :nostalgic:

By the way, I have no dreams to share right now, but I definitely will when I have my next dream. :)
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

I was looking back on old threads here to where someone wanted to have an orange name, then I for some reason had a weird dream last night where I had an orange name. The human mind really is feckin' weird at times and really loves to wander. :lol:

PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

Between attempting to read Blindboy Boatclub's book, and having watched half of Interstellar that night, my sleep on Saturday night was pretty disturbed. :fou:

My mind wandered to how 2016 had been deemed "cursed" by some, and I dreamed that there had been three "Oh F-Bomb" moments – Brexit (yes), Trump (yes) and… something that looked awfully like the destruction of the Twin Towers (wtf??). That last part was strange, and I didn't pay it much mind, but it felt freaky last night when I saw the Notre Dame spire collapsing in fire on the news. It really reminded me of that dream.

Of course, the rational explanation for the dream is that 2016 had been the 15th anniversary of 9/11, so everyone was thinking about it again, but still, it felt freaky. Also the Notre Dame fire was an accident, I think.

EDIT: Wouldn't ya know it, this ended up being my 29000th post…
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

I had a pretty weird dream yesterday that involved me dreaming about sleeping. :lol:

I recall that I planned to go fishing, but then I was too tired so I went back to bed. I recall having sleep paralysis during part of the dream too, which makes it even more weird. I woke up late in the evening then and realised I was never even going fishing, but somehow just had some weird messed up dream.

Dreams really are fudged up. :fou:

The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

I remember having two similar dreams two nights in a row last week so I'll talk about it now.....

(first night dream)
So the first night I was dreaming that I was in my room when suddenly the door was being knocked. As I opened it somebody I never met before came in and attempted to stab me with a knife. I was able to dodge it and stab him in the face, but then several more random people I never met before started dashing in and they were all trying to cut me with their knives/swords. By some miracle I was able to kill them all (except for some lady in a yellow dress who I assume was their boss) and I quickly left my room for my parents' house.

(second night dream)
The next night while I'm at my parents' home, I get a call from a friend inviting me to their home for a party. I get there early and decide to shower in their bathroom. As I'm showering, however, I could hear someone opening the door, and almost as if I knew what was coming I kick the guy in the face. Which was good, since he was holding a knife trying to kill me! I managed to take the knife from him and escape, only for more assassins to come in to my friend's apartment and attempt to stab me to death with knives(deja vu?), with the same boss lady from before also appearing (with a red dress this time). This time, I went for the boss lady first before I killed all her cronies so this wouldn't keep happening (strangely I came out of both scenarios with no scratches).

They were the two of the weirdest dreams (maybe nightmares?) that i had. Now that I think about it, I had been listening to Woo Hoo and parts of the video contained bits from Kill Bill so that might have influenced my dreams those nights. :oops2:

But as Steo said before, dreams can be f***** up. :P
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

If it happened twice, maybe you feel people are ganging up on you? Does the boss lady remind you of anyone you know?