Are you phone dependent?

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

From a scale to 0 (don't need a phone at all) to 10 (extremely dependent), what's your scale?

26%
3%
5%
8%
5%
13%
5%
8%
13%
3%
11%

Total votes: 38

R4Y_ANC3L
Rayman choqué
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Matrix, Glade of Dreams, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 22000

Re: Are you phone dependent?

Postby R4Y_ANC3L » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:24 pm

I am the reason why there is 8% in the four option in the scale.

I only depend on my phone to make phonecalls Outside the house. I tend to use mostly the text chat apps When I am Inside for comfort But now I Don't really find myself doing that. Since I have Geometry Dash and ROMS in Mupen64 Fz edition, I use that to occupy myself When I am waiting longer for something or someone to arrive Or basically When I feel like it. I Barely listen to music on this thing. Sometimes it is used for schoolwork if necessary and I Don't really browse RPC with this laggy phone as much now. The computer is more comforting.

I think this deserves a Five. Doesn't it?
ImageImage
Pirez wrote:That's hilarious! We're in 2017 and you can't even crack Bandicam correctly. :lol:

Rayfist
Rayman 2
Tings: 176500

Postby Rayfist » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Hard to put a rating on mine. I very rarely ever depend on my phone. I only use it for essential stuff, texting, calling, or GPS. Even for texting though, I find myself rarely using it because I prefer using methods of text chat communication through computer. Just never been a huge phone reliant person. When I first got my phone I installed a few emulators and that was my gateway to mobile gaming, but it quickly got stale for me.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D

Steo
Oiseau Moqueur
Tings: 17065

Postby Steo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:31 pm

I only really use mine to send the odd text but I use the internet a lot on it and use it to buy stuff online when I'm not at my pc. I'm using it right now to browse RPC :P

Edit: I still kind of depend on it as in it keeps me online and my Spotify for music is on it ;)
It's official... I hate everyone!

Return to “Off Topic”