FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Matyuv
Gangsta Globox
Posts: 21353
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:22 am
Tings: 53281

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by Matyuv » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:52 am

The Round of 16 games have been immensely boring. I wish football games didn't last 90 (120) minutes. Make the halves much shorter and people might actually start trying instead of just saving energy for the last 2 minutes.
MandM81 wrote:YYYYYYYRRRHLHLPYYYYYYPDPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRR

Haruka
Rayman 2
Posts: 26719
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm
Tings: 178780

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by Haruka » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:24 pm

I am looking forward for tomorrow's match. Allez les bleus! :winkgrin:

Où ça ?
Antitoon
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:55 pm
Location: Japon
Contact:
Tings: 0

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by Où ça ? » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:58 pm

Haruka wrote:I am looking forward for tomorrow's match. Allez les bleus! :winkgrin:
No no noo Noo Noooo Noo no !
Allez la Belgique !
And the belgium are ther best team of the moment yeah ! yeah ! oh yeah !
The blue just have 0 chance !!!
Oh yeah ! ah ah ! oh oh ! ih ih !
Image
Harpic FTW

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by El Dango » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Holy shit, Holland vs. Costa Rica was absurd! Can't believe it had to come so far, considering how amazing Holland was. A deserved victory!
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

Rsandee
Oumbr
Posts: 5679
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: Nice try, FBI
Tings: 59460

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by Rsandee » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:03 am

KRUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLL :D
We all thought we were done for, rooting for Netherlands - Germany final.

Haruka
Rayman 2
Posts: 26719
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm
Tings: 178780

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by Haruka » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:06 pm

So, the top four are Brazil, Germany, Netherlands and Argentina. Lets see how it will turnout in the end but I'm betting in Brazil's victory. Go Brazil! :D

EDIT 8/07/14: I just watched the Brazil VS Germany and I really don't know how to define this match with a single word. Humiliating. Shocking. Unbelievable. Historical. I have so many things on my head right now. I really suck in making bets because so far I didn't get one match right, jesus christ.

That's it, Germany will get the cup.

Rulez
Robot
Posts: 14839
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:38 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:
Tings: 2285

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by Rulez » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Oh my fucking God, Brazil got fucking raped. Like, oh man. I'm actually out of words. I'm almost speechless. Normally I'd write a long rant on how they suck dick et cetera, but wow... I'm really not feeling it right now.

Wow.

Fuck.

I won't even fall asleep.

EDIT: wow... fuck...

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by El Dango » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:37 am

Neymar must be rolling in his grave!
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

DesLife
Barbe Tranchante
Posts: 19946
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:42 pm
Tings: 186263

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by DesLife » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:05 am

Brazil's gonna be aflame by tomorrow morning !
Image

Snagglebee
Premier Grand Mini
Posts: 11779
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:22 pm
Location: Yes
Tings: 2690

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by Snagglebee » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:09 am

I usually hold back when it comes to football, but I want to risk something to express my opinion. I know you all are going to hate me for this. This is all my opinion! If you find this all stupid or whatsover, please I want to hear your argument why you think so.

Ok, look: I myself don't care much about football, because football never interested me and I don't like it at all, espacially when seeing people praising football like it's some kind of religion. I am not saying you do, I am just giving examples and I have seen many many people in the streets acting that dumb. If there was going to be a match in my city (BVB against whatever shit-club..) it's better to stay safe at home because horrible things can (and have happened) when people get too much drunk and run down the streets. Luckily there are always the police trying to keep everything under controll.
To sumerize a bit, this is how I see football in a whole: http://www.hna.de/bilder/2012/12/04/265 ... 8-kh34.jpg
What really bothers me is, how much people praise footblall. It's just a game! Do I call Mr. Dark humiliating me if I just can't continue on one point in Rayman 1 ? No! Do I drink alcohol until I wake up at the intensive care unit or find myself back in the court, if I win the game? God damn NO! Do I praise Rayman like Rayman being the only thing that matters in my life? No, no and again NO!
It just bothers me how people overreact soo much about Football, which again is just a game.
Image

Rulez
Robot
Posts: 14839
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:38 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:
Tings: 2285

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by Rulez » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:47 am

Yeah, I can see what you mean. Basically you dislike the die-hard fans more than the actual thing, aye?

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by El Dango » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:52 pm

Do I call Mr. Dark humiliating me if I just can't continue on one point in Rayman 1 ? No! Do I drink alcohol until I wake up at the intensive care unit or find myself back in the court, if I win the game? God damn NO!
This is how I'm gonna play video games from now on.
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

Haruka
Rayman 2
Posts: 26719
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm
Tings: 178780

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by Haruka » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:49 am

There are so many jokes about Brazil now. They are probably singing this to everyone now :lol: :


Snagglebee
Premier Grand Mini
Posts: 11779
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:22 pm
Location: Yes
Tings: 2690

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by Snagglebee » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:09 pm

This popped up in my Facebook feed.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=89 ... 94&fref=nf
Image

Xenon
André
Posts: 37869
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:21 pm
Tings: 94475

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by Xenon » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:51 pm

I'm quite pleased they didn't win if I'm honest. I have always been a supporter of the underdog.
Image

saerleiya
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 8093
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:01 pm
Tings: 5782

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by saerleiya » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:29 pm

France and Algeria played quite good against Germany. They did well in the group stage too (France actually beat up Switzerland which was ranked 6th according to FIFA, and praised for their defensive abilities...they took 5 goals in 70 minutes ahem...).

I always found Brazil's performances very unbderwhelming during the group stage. Their round of 16 match was pretty flat, as was their match against Columbia. They could have been kicked out of their own world cup before their semifinal.

I won't say Brazil was completely bad or that Germany was playing scared against Algeria and France. But the fact that Algeria was able to put Germany to extra-time, or France going toe-to-toe with them and only losing because of an error in the beginning of the match is something. Would it have been one of those two teams against Brazil, the result would have still been a defeat for Brazil. They weren't playing good during the whole world cup.

Argentina put up a very good fight against Germany too in the final. They missed a lot of shoots, that's all they should care about (they actually shot more than Germany during 120 minutes).
Xenon wrote:I'm quite pleased they didn't win if I'm honest. I have always been a supporter of the underdog.
Considering what happened during the quarterfinals and Neymar being out, Brazil wasn't the favourite for this match. It was at least 50/50. Germany was way more convincing, and playing at home didn't really seem to be an advantage for Brazil.
Image
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.

Haruka
Rayman 2
Posts: 26719
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm
Tings: 178780

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by Haruka » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:08 pm

Well, Germany won this year. And like this, the Cup is over.

saerleiya
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 8093
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:01 pm
Tings: 5782

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by saerleiya » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:35 pm

And at the end, the German always win...
Image
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.

OCG
Roméo Patti
Posts: 18552
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 9:24 am
Location: RPC Pirate Ship
Contact:
Tings: 9820

Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Post by OCG » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Of course, they are the Ubermensch.
Image
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

Post Reply