Off Topic

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Adsolution
Électoon
Tings: 2

Re: Off Topic

Postby Adsolution » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:11 pm

Hunchman801 wrote:Well that's a shock! But he's done a lot already, I guess he can rest now.
Indeed; I see this as far more of a success story than anything.

I'd actually been expecting this for the last year or so, weirdly enough. I made a mental note that he'd probably be the next to go.
ImageImageImage

Rulez
Psychlops
Tings: 690

Postby Rulez » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:18 pm

Hey, everyone, I made a song with my friend and while I normally don't do gay-ass advertising, I really want to show this one to you, because it's my first published original song, yay! Sorry it's in Polish; you might enjoy the music and video, though, lol! I'm on the guitar and backing vocals. Also produced by Adsolution, so you know it has to be cool! :idea:

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 538605

Postby Hunchman801 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:04 pm

I saw it yesterday and I was very impressed! Great job guys. :up:
incognito wrote:Saucisson pastèque

Rulez
Psychlops
Tings: 690

Postby Rulez » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:23 pm

Thank you, Humch! Speaking of Humch, I wish I could speak French; I would absolutely love trying a French song, lol, I love the language! One of my favourite songs is actually in French (Et si tu n'existais pas by Joe Dassin, I think it was. Actually, hey, click here for a Polish thrash metal band's cover of it, I think it kicks ass!).

Steo
Rayman Origins
Tings: 48560

Postby Steo » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:30 pm

I wouldn't mind being able to speak another language either. All I know in French is 1 to 10, how to say my name is and the days of the week. I can't even speak Irish even though I'm Irish, all I know are a few stupid useless lines :lol:
Our capital is constantly growing, every year it's Dublin!
A well a don't you know about the bird? Well, Steo's gonna tell you about the bird!
If you have Rayman merchandise I don't have, I hope it breaks! :bad:
I have to go complete all 3 save files in Rayman Origins :winkgrin:

Aaron
Sssam
Tings: 32340

Postby Aaron » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:26 pm

I learned some words in French from Duolingo but now the only word I can remember is pommes.
Signature made by R4Y_ANC3L

FUCKROBLOX
Électoon
Tings: 10

Postby FUCKROBLOX » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:18 pm

Fifo wrote:. . .
Fifo,

You have been declared as an enemy of the Jlfksjlfl for failing their last operation against Retrofuge's Discord server, which now prevents them to get back in the server.

For making up of this, you are required to pay the sum of 10.000 Tings to the King Comment ?, the Prophet Canard WC or the High Priest Harpic fraîcheur.

Shall you fail to send those Tings within 48 hours, your personal informations and pictures will start being leaked on the internet. A copy of those will be sent to you soon.

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Postby Hunchman801 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:01 pm

Rulez wrote:Thank you, Humch! Speaking of Humch, I wish I could speak French; I would absolutely love trying a French song, lol, I love the language! One of my favourite songs is actually in French (Et si tu n'existais pas by Joe Dassin, I think it was. Actually, hey, click here for a Polish thrash metal band's cover of it, I think it kicks ass!).
Haha, good ol' Joe Dassin! That's a pretty original cover indeed. :lol:

FUCKROBLOX wrote:
Fifo wrote:. . .
Fifo,

You have been declared as an enemy of the Jlfksjlfl for failing their last operation against Retrofuge's Discord server, which now prevents them to get back in the server.

For making up of this, you are required to pay the sum of 10.000 Tings to the King Comment ?, the Prophet Canard WC or the High Priest Harpic fraîcheur.

Shall you fail to send those Tings within 48 hours, your personal informations and pictures will start being leaked on the internet. A copy of those will be sent to you soon.
Looks like you just earned yourself a ban. :up:

Fifo
Oiseau Moqueur
Tings: 15140

Postby Fifo » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:02 pm

Hunchman801 wrote:
FUCKROBLOX wrote:[snip]
Looks like you just earned yourself a ban. :up:
Thanks Humch. <3

Harpic fraîcheur
Lums Magicien
Tings: 1310606

Postby Harpic fraîcheur » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:12 pm

This won't save you, Fifo! Image
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
Image Image
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Postby Hunchman801 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:02 pm

Harpic fraîcheur wrote:This won't save you, Fifo! Image
I suggest you leave Fifo alone if you don't want to follow the same fate.

The Jonster
Murfy
Tings: 68980

Postby The Jonster » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:32 am

Speaking other languages sounds fascinating! So far I can only speak English and Spanish (somewhat intermediate level, maybe conversational)
I've tried learning other languages too in particular Japanese and French, except I can only understand a few words. Would love to be able to speak a third language someday.
Last edited by The Jonster on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RAYMAN GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE I'M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE!!!
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:You're speaking like Haruka Tavares.

Steo wrote:Ah, don't ya know about the bird? Well, Steo's gonna tell ya about the bird!!!

J's current song:

CHRdutch
Bzzit
Tings: 23255

Postby CHRdutch » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:13 am

Wow, now this is a desperate attempt to bring Brad back.
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/user/CHRdutch
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...

Record Day 2015 madness

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Tings: 3055

Postby PluMGMK » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:37 pm

He might come back even just to rant about how the avatars he made are being appropriated. :mrgreen:

The Jonster
Murfy

Postby The Jonster » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:29 am

^ I have only a few posts left to you-know-what. I'm somewhat glad neither of us thought of betting for it, because I don't like losing. Trust me.

Steo wrote:Ah, don't ya know about the bird? Well, Steo's gonna tell ya about the bird!!!

J's current song:

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Tings: 3055

Postby PluMGMK » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:05 pm

You made it all right!
Attachments
JonsterProfile.png
Over 100 ppd!

The Jonster
Murfy

Postby The Jonster » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:01 pm

Yes, indeed I did! Although I do think I should stop spree posting like I have all week,

Ray502 wrote:In seriousness, < recommends you two slow down a little bit with the mass posting. Constantly going on posting sprees everyday will eventually burn you two out. < went through the effect of being burned out in the second half of last year and because of that < was inactive at times.

Even if you two do half of what y'all have been doing (around 50-60 posts each), that's still contributing to the forum's activity in a great way. So don't be afraid to take a breather every now and then. :)

Even though I am going to make a good poster, I think Ray is right that eventually I'm going to completely burn myself out if I keep wearing myself down like this. I'll calm down and take it easy from now on. Though...I bounce back REALLY quickly so I won't be gone for a long time each time I break. :D

J's current song:

Adsolution
Électoon

Postby Adsolution » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:53 pm

Oh, this was a fun conversation -

The Jonster wrote:But anyway speaking other languages sounds fascinating! So far I can only speak English and Spanish (somewhat intermediate level, maybe conversational)
I've tried learning other languages too in particular Japanese and French, except I can only understand a few words. Would love to be able to speak a third language someday.
German was my first language, but I haven't spoken it since I was five, so I forgot pretty much all of it (though I can understand a bit when it's spoken to me), which is a shame. I understand Spanish is very simple, but for some reason I could never get into it. :P

8 years of French in school is mandatory in Canada, and while I held onto it better than most people, it's not stellar. I can have a basic conversation usually, and apparently my grammar is pretty good, but I have no point of reference for myself so I tend to rarely even try. I'd love to really get to know the language better at some point though.
ImageImageImage

Adsolution
Électoon

Postby Adsolution » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:03 pm

Last edited by Adsolution on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

The Jonster
Murfy

Postby The Jonster » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:08 pm

Oh god are you serious??! Not ANOTHER shooting. How many incidences of this has come up in America since Donald Trump took over(granted this is the first one to a company I think).

J's current song:

Return to “Off Topic”