Eurovision OMFG

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Greengoop
Nuée maléfique
Tings: 31685

Re: Eurovision OMFG

Post by Greengoop »

Cough cough Netherlands cough cough. They didn’t even do that much so I find the disqualification pretty stupid tbh
Rsandee
Moskito
Tings: 59750

Post by Rsandee »

Greengoop wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:39 pm Cough cough Netherlands cough cough. They didn’t even do that much so I find the disqualification pretty stupid tbh
There are almost certainly different motivations for this to have occurred. They haven't released any footage regarding this matter, nor have they elaborated on it in any way. There's a lot of fake news regarding this situation, but one thing that seems to be clear is that this woman didn't accept to be compensated in any way. She just wanted him cancelled and that's it. I think where there is smoke, there is fire.
Greengoop
Nuée maléfique
Tings: 31685

Post by Greengoop »

Yep, a minor offence that likely didn’t even happen.

Also I found it pretty ridiculous that Israel was allowed to participate but not Russia, and I half expected a riot during their performance
Rsandee
Moskito
Tings: 59750

Post by Rsandee »

Greengoop wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 7:52 am Yep, a minor offence that likely didn’t even happen.

Also I found it pretty ridiculous that Israel was allowed to participate but not Russia, and I half expected a riot during their performance
Yeah, I like to point out that double standard as well. Suffice to say, I found out only recently that Moroccanoil is actually an Israeli company. Not to get conspiratory but it does explain a few things.
DaveRattlehead
El Stomacho
Tings: 23511

Post by DaveRattlehead »

Next year we can make a pool to see who can guess who comes last... Probably more exciting than seeing who wins :lol: