The Awesome and Cool Poll Thread - Poll #96: Do you feel more productive at night?

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.

Do you feel more productive at night?

Poll runs till Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:43 am

Yes, I focus better
No votes
No, I'm tired
100%

Total votes: 5

R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique
Tings: 500

Re: The Awesome and Cool Poll Thread

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

[color=#FF8000]PluMGMK [/color] wrote:Anyone got suggestions for the next poll?
Maybe it can be about who chooses to be married or single?
Just a suggestion..
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

Yes, I like that one!
Serza5
Mr Dark
Tings: 486315

Post by Serza5 »

R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
[color=#FF8000]PluMGMK [/color] wrote:Anyone got suggestions for the next poll?
Maybe it can be about who chooses to be married or single?
Just a suggestion..
First post wrote:Poll 20: "Do you ever plan to get married?" (Ran from Jun 22, 2017 to Jun 25, 2017)
Winner: Don't know.
Runnner-up: Tied between Yes and No.
I knew we had this poll before. :mefiant:
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

Shit!! I had a weird itty-bitty feeling that this poll idea was suggested before. :confus:
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

Serza5 wrote:
First post wrote:Poll 20: "Do you ever plan to get married?" (Ran from Jun 22, 2017 to Jun 25, 2017)
Winner: Don't know.
Runnner-up: Tied between Yes and No.
That was a hell of a result though!
Serza5
Mr Dark
Tings: 486315

Post by Serza5 »

R4Y_ANC3L wrote:Shit!! I had a weird itty-bitty feeling that this poll idea was suggested before. :confus:
That's why we check the first post to make sure of it first. :mrgreen:
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

Ah dick, I somehow missed that, but I'll answer anyway:

Absolutely! :mryellow: The thought of getting married one day makes me giddy, though I likely wouldn't for at least another ten, if not fifteen years. Idgaf about having a boyfriend right now since I have too many other things going on (if it's convenient though, sure!), but down the road, I'd be pretty remiss if I hadn't met anyone I really liked by then. Regarding legal marriage, there are benefits on both ends, but I do really like the idea of a wedding and the satisfying finality of a legal bond, so I'll say yes. Additionally, calling yourselves "girlfriend/boyfriend" past the age of 40 sounds kind of trashy.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

I don't know, it may sound trashy now, but who's to say the stigma'll still be there in twenty years' time?
nr0r
Crapaud blindé
Tings: 16858

Post by nr0r »

Newsflash: Millennials ruin marriage. :mrgreen:

Tunderous wrote: How would we know if you have a husband? Your gender isnt shown. :mrgreen:
[1:02 AM] Chloë/Adsolution/Krawielicki?: lilith= if she took up any space shed be a waste of it
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

Have a g divorceature :)
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

The thought of marriage rarely crosses my mind, even while being in a relationship for about 3 years now. If I were to do it, it'd honestly be many years from now since it is so low on my priorities, though there are a few conflicting factors that prevent me from wanting to be married at the moment- few personal issues. Although I'm aware there exists some benefits to being married, I could never help but just view it as a social status. Having been to a few weddings myself though I can see why people are giddy over the concept, but this concept never quite had me excited the same way it does for others. That, and there seem to exist some people who prefer the concept of the marriage rather than the person they are willing to live out the rest of their life with, such ceremonious gatherings I guess really do have high influence. So it's basically undecided for me- it's possible but it's so low on my priorities that I never give it much thought.
Plum wrote:I don't know, it may sound trashy now, but who's to say the stigma'll still be there in twenty years' time?
Yeah, what exactly is trashy about it? If anything actually good has come out of this new millennial generation it's that traditional norms that shouldn't even really be considered 'norms' are losing their status. I think it's just perceived the same way as people who view open relationships as "trashy," when in reality it's not actually all that weird, I view those topics the same way.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Keane
André
Tings: 222528

Post by Keane »

Iye have no real marriage/relationship plans, it just never crosses my mind to pursue anything like that and I've never been romantically interested in anyone either. I wouldn't be against it if I came across the "right" person but I don't think I'd ever go chasing for it, especially not down here in Texangs where everyone is a dull suburban motherfecker.
PluMGMK wrote:I don't know, it may sound trashy now, but who's to say the stigma'll still be there in twenty years' time?
I think it's more the referring to your partner as your "boy" or "girl" at 53 years old
Burgers float into my room...
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

Come to think of it I actually have two uncles in their fifties who have girlfriends. :oops2: But yeah, I don't think they make much use of that term.

Any other poll suggestions?
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

[color=#FF8000]PluMGMK [/color] wrote:Any other poll suggestions?
Took me hours to ponder about it, But finally thought about something to poll about:

"Who was/is afraid of the dark"

Is this cool?
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

That's all right! Right, I'll get that put up shortly.
Ambidextroid
Mini Jano
Tings: 675

Post by Ambidextroid »

I used to be more cautious in the dark, but when I was really little I used to just imagine I had magical Uzis on hand so if a monster popped out I'd just take him down :lol: So I can't say I've ever really been that afraid of the dark even as a kid
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

Ok, I admit. I am afraid of the dark. I have one of those thoughts that When it is pitch black, Anything could be in front of me. I think of this as how FNAF(Five Night At Freddy's) works. I can also remember When I was younger, It took me Three steps to Go to bed whenever I turn the light off. I am not afraid of the dark only if I can actually see something there because of visibility from light source no matter how dim or far away it is.I am also afraid of the dark Depending on my moods like being paranoid(which is the main problem), Whenever I am spooked out, Getting jumped is not cetainly hard for me.

Everything is in italics because it took a lot of courage to say this stuff.
I know it is Kinda pathetic But it is the Truth.
Ray502
Magicien
Tings: 52095

Post by Ray502 »

Not anymore. I was definitely afraid of the dark when I was a kid, mostly because I had several nightmares that involved being in the dark.
FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556
Pirez
Globox
Tings: 98075

Post by Pirez »

I can't recall any moment of my life where I was afraid of the dark. In fact, I loved sneaking up on people in the dark to give them a quick scare.

Now people are afraid of me even in broad daylight. Go figure.
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

I don't think I've got an absolute fear of the dark, but I always feel rather uneasy when it is. As a younger 'un, Moffat didn't do me any favours: