Are you a homebody?

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Ray502
Ly
Tings: 95250

Are you a homebody?

Postby Ray502 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:48 pm

Do you prefer staying at home more than going out?

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

incognito wrote:Ray502, I'll give you a E10
For slightly suggestive humor and slightly crude language.

Hoodcom wrote:+ Ray502 is officially awesome. :D

Pirez
Ly
Tings: 99080

Re: Are you a homebody?

Postby Pirez » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:49 pm

I know I'm not the fittest guy in the room, but I don't think I can be classified as "homebody"

Ambidextroid
Jano
Tings: 80780

Postby Ambidextroid » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:15 pm

I'd say I'm kind of a homebody, I'm generally in the mood to stay inside and lounge about but when I am in the mood to go out I do really enjoy it. I probably value it more because of that in fact.

Adsolution
Pizzicatta
Tings: 3842

Postby Adsolution » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:23 am

At the moment, I'd say not really, since I'm away from home more a lot more often than not and have zero problem with that. It only becomes an issue if an entire week has gone by and I haven't had a single fraction of an evening to myself.
DJ Iron Monkey wrote:No one even realises how important the environment is. I mean, where would we be without it? Space? No thanks, I'm too scared of black holes to live there.
Frank Murphy wrote:What does a priest know about marriage? He's married to God. God's invisible, and he's happy as long as you show up once a week to eat his son.

Keane
Globox
Tings: 143382

Postby Keane » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Yeahhe pretty much, outside of work/school type responsibilities I rarely spend time with people. I'd probably go out more often if I lived somewhere with a nightlife but even in the city center Dallas is kind of dull, and I don't really laike parties or clubs. I'm a funny little introvert like that. I'm a funny guy who spends time alone! A book is my party and, did you know? Super Mario Bros. 2 was actually a Japanese game called "He who is considered a fool removes all doubt by opening his mouth"
Burgers float into my room...
---------------------------------------------(YouTube|Twitter)---------------------------------------------
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)

Rayfist
Rayman 1
Tings: 174460

Postby Rayfist » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:16 pm

It's hard to say- I do consider myself to definitely be an introvert. I definitely stay home more than I do go out, but that is likely because I rarely get invitations that gives me a reason to go out. Yet for those small times where I do go out I end up feeling a lot better. Unfortunately my friend circle mostly consists of introverts. When Ad was here, that is the most I've been outside my house in the span of a week and a half for reference.
Steam PSN Nintendo Network Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D

Serza5
Bad Rayman
Tings: 480160

Postby Serza5 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:27 pm

I'm not sure because i'm more "homebody because I lack reason to go outside" more than "homebody because I would rather stay indoors". I enjoy going out on my own or with my friends a lot but I lack reasons to go out which is why I stay at home a lot although i've been going out a lot more than I used to do.
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.

Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:

Ray502
Ly
Tings: 95250

Postby Ray502 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:07 pm

I'm more of an indoors guy. This summer for example I haven't gone to the beach as much as previous years. I would be inclined to go out more if I was with friends, but other than that I enjoy the comfort of home.

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

incognito wrote:Ray502, I'll give you a E10
For slightly suggestive humor and slightly crude language.

Hoodcom wrote:+ Ray502 is officially awesome. :D

R4Y_ANC3L
Pizzicatta
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Matrix and Glade of Dreams,wherever 'rayman' is mentioned
Tings: 3568

Postby R4Y_ANC3L » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:01 am

Bump(was not intended)
I stay home more than I go out. Even though there are parties and such going on, Those aren't really things suited for me. Unless I am visiting family, friends or a restaurant or some kind of being in an outing trip, count me in. But other than that I am an indoors person especially when I study.

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Tings: 424786

Postby Harpic fraîcheur » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:37 am

I used to be a homebody, but now I'm going out almost everyday.
Image ImageImage

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 535820

Postby Hunchman801 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:28 pm

I tend to go out a lot whenever I go back to France but in London I'm usually too lazy to go more than once a week. :baille:
incognito wrote:Saucisson pastèque

Return to “Off Topic”