PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES 2 SUCKS! PLAY THE ORIGINAL PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES INSTEAD!

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Do you think Plants vs. Zombies 2 is horrible?

Yes! The original game is better no P2W
100%
PvZ2 It's about stealin ye moms credit card!
No votes
No, the sequel is the best! I love EA!
No votes
I will play both games to see which is better
No votes

Total votes: 1

Shadowrayman
Pizzicatta
Tings: 3125

PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES 2 SUCKS! PLAY THE ORIGINAL PLANTS VS. ZOMBIES INSTEAD!

Post by Shadowrayman » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:38 am

Original topic name: MINECRAFT FUCKING SUCKS NOW play Roblox instead
Minecraft is the fucking worst game now it's a bullshitters game now, it's got pixelated graphics which pissed me off on my 1080p PC :pascontent: :grrr: Don't play this god damn stupid game it was like great in like 2012-2016 now it's a shitty ass game now even though the graphics were always pixelated, it's got stupid weapons, it doesn't have cool weapons, roblox has way better graphics, better weapons (like the rocket launcher), the sword in roblox is more stronger and you can lunge. And making a multiplayer game in roblox is free! While in Minecraft you have to pay like $700 a month. Roblox is free while Minecraft isn't, (except for robux but you don't have to buy it), I wasted $26.00 on Minecraft, what a ripoff game. Shit game for assholes
It's the fucking worst game I'm going to change my Sig to Minecraft fucking sucks play Rayman or roblox instead, even my friend keeps phone calling me and asking: Let's play minecraft it's the best game ever! Then I say no and we start a damn consversation about Minecraft sucks. And so what happened was I quit Minecraft and went back to roblox (I have been playing roblox since 2006) then my 2006 account was banned and had to make a new one now everyone thinks I joined in 2017. DONT PLAY MINECRAFT vote in the poll for more

If you want to find the reason why PvZ 2 actually sucks, skip this dumb history section of how EA took over PopCap and made it a shit company.

After it's successful prequel, EA came in 2011 to buy PopCap for lots of money to make PopCap rich since PopCap is a small company. EA then helped the creator George Fan port the game to the PS Vita and other platforms. George Fan's game was even more successful.

Until 2012, EA then asked George Fan, "Since you have a game that's very successful, we should make a sequel, free and make it iOS exclusive!". George Fan had said "I think that's kinda a bad idea...". "YOU'RE FIRED!" George Fan had then gotten fired and was layed off from working on PvZ 2 with EA and PopCap. Plants vs. Zombies 2 got announced afterwards. The George Fan fired thing still gets bought up today especially because it was on news websites at the end of last year.

A year later, PvZ 2 got released on July 9th 2013 only in Australia and New Zealand and it would get a worldwide release in August. It also was going to be an iOS exclusive for now and would get a release for Android, consoles, PC and other platforms. Since I didn't want to wait, I made an Apple ID for the Australian App Store. I was getting excited that I finally got the sequel. I booted it up and went to play. It was actually quite good but the storyline was just about a "taco" seriously? A "taco". Then after getting through most of the game, I didn't seem to get the Snow Pea after beating Ancient Egypt. This was weird, I got to the Pirate Seas, and still I didn't get the Snow Pea or any of the plants with a lock on it in the alamanc or the choose seeds screen. I went to the alamanc to see how to unlock the plants, thinking it was paid with coins. No it wasn't, another pay to win game just like all others in the App Store, of course. If it was released on other platforms, it should be a premium game instead of a "freemium" game, where you get all plants when you buy the game. I got through all the levels. It then showed Dr. Zomboss from the first game. Giving me a clue that this was the last world. There was really nothing else to do rather then buy premium plants and go in endless zones. Seriously EA, why did you make the Imitator a premium plant? Even the Squash, Jalepeno and all the other classic plants? Especially Snow Pea, that would be so good since it's cheap and not like the Winter Melon which is 500 sun. I decided to be patient and wait...

It was nearly the end of the year, still no next world! However it got announced that the last world would be a futuristic world. They added in new things like piñata parties in a recent update where zombies from all eras attack you in modern day. That was good. I waited another month.

It was now December and the game got a "special" update. The maps and everything were changed, no more keys, stars, a new speed button and now zombies have a much faster spawn rate. This is just fucken dumb how they fuck up the game like this and make zombies come in faster to make it harder. However in this update, they added in gargantuars which were from the first game. Much harder to kill, and are F A S T A S F U C K B O I. The Ancient Egypt one was hard since you had weak plants and of course no cherry bomb in the level. They also had removed all the conveyor belt levels at the end of each world. Well, still no new world. Some info about this new world was now leaked, it's called Far Future, zombies were leaked as well. A month later, Dr. Zomboss got added into the previous worlds. This was weird how it got added so late. I was thinking after these bosses Far Future would be out. Hoping no more pay to win stuff.

In the next update I was excited about the new update, Far Future! The final- oh wait there's another world maybe that might be the last. I think there are no premium plants in this update oh wait... THEY MADE STARFRUIT PREMIUM SERIOUSLY? Why a plant from PvZ 1, why. I don't care about the new plants being premium but why PvZ 1? The world was pretty good, strong plants this is what I wanted.

After beating Far Future, the next world was leaked being called Dark Ages. After it was released, it seemed much harder then the previous worlds. Introducing the jester zombie. This zombie was hard as fuck but using Fume-Shroom would weaken it though. It was actually quite easy to be honest just use fume shroom. They added another premium plant another from PvZ 1, HYPNO-SHROOM? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH EA. Now that part 2 of Dark Ages is out, the premium plant is finally not one from the first game. It's creative and actually quite good. Part 2 is kinda hard though especially the wizard zombie which is way too overpowered.

A few updates later, a new world called Big Wave Beach came out, there was a premium plant that actually costed gems, called the Ghost Pepper! It was really OP. Probably one of the best plants in the game. Part 1 was quite simple to be honest looking back to it, but some of the levels were hard as fuck. I didn't expect it to be this hard. Part 2 was horrible though. It was even harder with those fisherman zombies, they had a weakness which was infi-nut with plant food. There was this hard as fuck zombie called the Octo zombie. It was so OP and hard, probably worst then seeing lots of premium plants in the store. It would throw octopus at plants similar to the wizard zombie and make the plant unusable. Ghost pepper worked okay on it but geez it had tons of health. The octopus even had double the health of a regular zombie. Even if you kill the Octo-Zombie the octopus on plants don't even go away it stays there forever until you kill it. This is why all PvZ players call this world "Big Wave Bitch". There was another good plant called the Homing Thistle which costed gems for a limited time but then became paid, I heard it was really good and I bought it before it was too late. This world is almost impossible without wasting money on power ups, another way of EA making things pay to win. I hate this world so much, even more then shit games like Fortnite.

More updates later new worlds like Frostbite Caves and The Lost City came, the levels were balanced and not so difficult. A cool down after Big Wave Bitch.

Nothing much after Big Wave Bitch, new strong gem plants also came including the Hurrikale and Lava Guava.

Now this is when I almost quit the game. Neon Mixtape Tour. This world was even harder then Big Wave Bitch. That the gargantuar was hard as fuck. It had a shockwave which attacked from distances destroying my defenses, primal wall-but works but you get that plant later. The Zomboss battle was even worse since there were speakers that would destroy your plants. It was the worst world.

After beating that god damn world it was announced that a new world called Mesozoic Marsh would come out which got renamed to Jurassic Marsh later on. After this world, I thought it was never ending, I didn't want to go through all this shit for a taco. You couldn't even see the weaknesses of zombies, Crazy Dave was right at the start of the game how he said it was useless.

Now that it was 2018 and I still haven't completed it I decided to return to the game. They added a lot including a new multiplayer mode called "Battlez" and plant level ups. I went to play Jurassic Marsh and it was really difficult so much worse then Neon Bitchtape Tour. Don't even get me started with those fucken dinosaurs. I went to buy the Snow Pea and the Torchwood which helped me throughout these hard levels. I finally had gotten to Modern Day and gotten that dumb taco. It wasn't even a good ending no credits but there were credits in options. Until I realised, new levels? I had to go back to Ancient Egypt to do these new expansion levels which were so much harder then Big Wave Bitch and Neon Bitchtape Tour.

However the good thing is, some of the premium plants were gems now which was good I bought some of the plants which helped me even more in new levels. Bad things in these new updates is that they removed Mummy Memory from Ancient Egypt being replaced with normal levels, Demonstration Minigame music and Ultimate Battle music removed and of course gem drops. EA is also planning to remove coin drops, gem rewards from Epic Quests and coin rewards. FUCK YOU EA you ruined such a great franchise and now you have ruined PopCap as well. I'm suprised anyone read all of this. Well this is why EA is the worst company in America. Fuck PvZ 2 with its shitty pay to win plants and high difficulty. I managed to get through almost all the new levels except the ones in Modern Day which I will try to complete once in for all. FUCK EA
Last edited by Shadowrayman on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
IMAGE COMING SOON!

Computer Specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 8.00 GB (7.87 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor Windows 10 Home

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5007

Re: MINECRAFT FUCKING SUCKS NOW play Roblox instead

Post by Adsolution » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:17 am

Bzzit
Bzzit
Tings: 24529

Post by Bzzit » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:23 am

Sorry bro. Minecraft will always be my game of the year, every year, so back off
Rayman is the best man

Master
Rayman Origins
Tings: 404000

Post by Master » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:01 pm

So, from what I'm getting, Minecraft sucks because you got banned in Roblox and had to start a new account. And now you're worried you'll lose rep because you've lost that seniority?

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Tings: 1028334

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:28 pm

Adsolution wrote:Image
~~kill all bougnoulz~~
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

Shadowrayman
Pizzicatta

Post by Shadowrayman » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Master wrote:So, from what I'm getting, Minecraft sucks because you got banned in Roblox and had to start a new account. And now you're worried you'll lose rep because you've lost that seniority?
Master that's not what I meant I said ROBLOX was better then Minecraft and Minecraft became shit this year, I hate those pixel graphics I hate how to make a multiplayer game you have to pay fucking $700 A MONTH! And it's so boring all you do is punch a tree 24/7 and have to survive, however I hate building in this game, building in roblox is way better
IMAGE COMING SOON!

Computer Specs:

Master
Rayman Origins

Post by Master » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:21 pm

Did you get scammed, or something?

Keane
Globox
Tings: 145022

Post by Keane » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:35 am

Burgers float into my room...
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

Shadowrayman
Pizzicatta

Post by Shadowrayman » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:27 am

What the hell?
IMAGE COMING SOON!

Computer Specs:

Shadowrayman
Pizzicatta

Post by Shadowrayman » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:40 am

Master wrote:Did you get scammed, or something?
No why? I thought the game was cool for a couple of years then BAM it was a shit game
IMAGE COMING SOON!

Computer Specs:

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer

Post by Adsolution » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:17 am

Shadowrayman wrote:I hate how to make a multiplayer game you have to pay fucking $700 A MONTH!
lol juat? ex0plain

Master
Rayman Origins

Post by Master » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:41 am

So, it was some epiphany? You woke up one morning and came to the realisation that it sucked? I dunno, the salt displayed here makes it seem as if the game has done you some wrong.

CHRdutch
Bzzit
Tings: 23280

Post by CHRdutch » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:29 am

Ah, is this the annual meme thread? I still remember the Rayman 2 one.
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/user/CHRdutch
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness

Greeness
Oiseau Moqueur
Tings: 16900

Post by Greeness » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:48 pm

I have no words honestly.
Rare Rayman images Drive folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Feel free to share any rare media that's missing.

Shadowrayman
Pizzicatta

Post by Shadowrayman » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:16 pm

Master wrote:So, it was some epiphany? You woke up one morning and came to the realisation that it sucked? I dunno, the salt displayed here makes it seem as if the game has done you some wrong.
It's crap because of its shit graphics the pixels, and it's so boring having to chop a fucken tree 24/7, that's because back then I was like: "Minecraft was so cool!" So it was different back then now I realised it was so bad
IMAGE COMING SOON!

Computer Specs:

Master
Rayman Origins

Post by Master » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:26 pm

So it's the aesthetic and the fact that it's a tree cutting sim? Does make one wonder why you did like it in the first place.

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer

Post by Adsolution » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:15 pm

Shadowrayman wrote:It's crap because of its shit graphics the pixels, and it's so boring having to chop a fucken tree 24/7, that's because back then I was like: "Minecraft was so cool!" So it was different back then now I realised it was so bad
maybe I'll understand by the time I'm 26 too

Greeness
Oiseau Moqueur
Tings: 16900

Post by Greeness » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Then I think you may have a problem with the survival genre as a whole, gathering resources and collecting weapons are activities you do often in those kind of games and I see how it could get wearing, However there's a difference between saying "I don't like this" and saying "this f*cking sucks".
Rare Rayman images Drive folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Feel free to share any rare media that's missing.

Cairnie
Magicien
Tings: 78425

Post by Cairnie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:47 pm

I'm not a minecraft player but it seems this thread has enough salt to serve the entirety of England's fish n chips customers.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff

Ray502
Poulet Zombie
Tings: 125

Post by Ray502 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:36 pm

I don't play Minecraft but didn't it always have those pixel graphics?

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556