The Failure Quest

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Birds858
Mr Sax
Tings: 25670

Re: The Failure Quest

Post by Birds858 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the ground by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated.

Steo wrote:^ really makes me think of Rabbids a lot more than Rayman and some of these theories.

Birds858 wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Alright I have this one then which still amuses me a little since it brought up waifus.

Birds858 wrote:The most hottest Rayman characters is obviously Count Razoff.
It’s not awesome, it’s a fact.

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :
FC: 23977 | CF: 58813 | BOM: 35256 | LOTLD: 81011 | DOTK: 58659 | LS: 31220 | SBTC: 34536 | HH: 44581 | TOTL: 48670 | Total: 416723

The Jonster
Rayman poirier
Tings: 695

Post by The Jonster » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:26 pm

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the ground by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance.
RAYMAN GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE, I’M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE!!!Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Much of the community's members are my friends. And my friends' opinions about me as a person do matter to me because they can help me become a better person, whether good or bad. :hap:
^ Reminds me of a genuinely friendly guy and no matter what gets thrown his way he's never mean to anyone, and that's a really good trait to have :)
< thinks ^^ actually has what it takes to be a decent poster for RPC. :wink:

Birds858
Mr Sax

Post by Birds858 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:13 pm

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month later, Eggman army were about to take over Park Avenue and the Resistance lair. When the attack begin.

Btw, Sonic Force is underrated.

Steo wrote:^ really makes me think of Rabbids a lot more than Rayman and some of these theories.

Birds858 wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Alright I have this one then which still amuses me a little since it brought up waifus.

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :
FC: 23977 | CF: 58813 | BOM: 35256 | LOTLD: 81011 | DOTK: 58659 | LS: 31220 | SBTC: 34536 | HH: 44581 | TOTL: 48670 | Total: 416723

The Jonster
Rayman poirier

Post by The Jonster » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:08 pm

Birds858 wrote:Btw, Sonic Force is underrated.
Indeed it is! I liked the concept of the avatar, despite the fact that gameplay was similar to Sonic's.

When the attack begin, it was an ambush and The Resistance was wiped out, ending the game prematurely.

Restart from checkpoint.

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown.
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Much of the community's members are my friends. And my friends' opinions about me as a person do matter to me because they can help me become a better person, whether good or bad. :hap:
^ Reminds me of a genuinely friendly guy and no matter what gets thrown his way he's never mean to anyone, and that's a really good trait to have :)

Birds858
Mr Sax

Post by Birds858 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:33 pm

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant.

Maybe, this should be better for this story to not be a remake version of Sonic Force and make something more original. :wink:

Birds858 wrote:

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :

The Jonster
Rayman poirier

Post by The Jonster » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:44 pm

Alright, let's see what we can do. 8)

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant, where he is suddenly attacked by infinite, who does not recognize him but prepares to destroy him anyway, when a fiery tornado comes flying out of nowhere and hits him in the back, disorienting him and allowing Unknown to continue his quest to find the magic compass that will enable the Resistance to find Sonic.

how's that? :lol:
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:

Birds858
Mr Sax

Post by Birds858 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:49 pm

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant, where he is suddenly attacked by infinite, who does not recognize him but prepares to destroy him anyway, when a fiery tornado comes flying out of nowhere and hits him in the back, disorienting him and allowing Unknown to continue his quest to find the magic compass that will enable the Resistance to find Sonic. When Unknown were about to inflitrate a ship to go to the Death Egg, Rayman and Globox come suddenly from a portal and say "Hello there" and Unknown say "General Ray !" Then Unknown transform into General Grievous when Rayman and Globox prepare to fight the cyborg.

Birds858 wrote:

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :

The Jonster
Rayman poirier

Post by The Jonster » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant, where he is suddenly attacked by infinite, who does not recognize him but prepares to destroy him anyway, when a fiery tornado comes flying out of nowhere and hits him in the back, disorienting him and allowing Unknown to continue his quest to find the magic compass that will enable the Resistance to find Sonic. When Unknown were about to inflitrate a ship to go to the Death Egg, Rayman and Globox come suddenly from a portal and say "Hello there" and Unknown say "General Ray !" Then Unknown transform into General Grievous when Rayman and Globox prepare to fight the cyborg, when Blaze appeared again out of nowhere and attacked it with her blazing whirlwind which knocked it unconscious.
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:

Steo
Globox Origins
Tings: 109285

Post by Steo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:18 pm

[quote="The Jonster"]Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant, where he is suddenly attacked by infinite, who does not recognize him but prepares to destroy him anyway, when a fiery tornado comes flying out of nowhere and hits him in the back, disorienting him and allowing Unknown to continue his quest to find the magic compass that will enable the Resistance to find Sonic. When Unknown were about to inflitrate a ship to go to the Death Egg, Rayman and Globox come suddenly from a portal and say "Hello there" and Unknown say "General Ray !" Then Unknown transform into General Grievous when Rayman and Globox prepare to fight the cyborg, when Blaze appeared again out of nowhere and attacked it with her blazing whirlwind which knocked it unconscious. They all decide to stand next to each other and use team blast
I'm so great, that Tony the tiger is advertising about my family when he says "They're Great!" :proud:

My Rayman 3 score on Xbox (WIP):
FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

The Jonster
Rayman poirier

Post by The Jonster » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:35 pm

[quote="The Jonster"]Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant, where he is suddenly attacked by infinite, who does not recognize him but prepares to destroy him anyway, when a fiery tornado comes flying out of nowhere and hits him in the back, disorienting him and allowing Unknown to continue his quest to find the magic compass that will enable the Resistance to find Sonic. When Unknown were about to inflitrate a ship to go to the Death Egg, Rayman and Globox come suddenly from a portal and say "Hello there" and Unknown say "General Ray !" Then Unknown transform into General Grievous when Rayman and Globox prepare to fight the cyborg, when Blaze appeared again out of nowhere and attacked it with her blazing whirlwind which knocked it unconscious. They all decide to stand next to each other and use team blast in order to turn the cyborg back into Unknown.

:lol:
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:

Steo
Globox Origins

Post by Steo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:20 pm

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant, where he is suddenly attacked by infinite, who does not recognize him but prepares to destroy him anyway, when a fiery tornado comes flying out of nowhere and hits him in the back, disorienting him and allowing Unknown to continue his quest to find the magic compass that will enable the Resistance to find Sonic. When Unknown were about to inflitrate a ship to go to the Death Egg, Rayman and Globox come suddenly from a portal and say "Hello there" and Unknown say "General Ray !" Then Unknown transform into General Grievous when Rayman and Globox prepare to fight the cyborg, when Blaze appeared again out of nowhere and attacked it with her blazing whirlwind which knocked it unconscious. They all decide to stand next to each other and use team blast in order to turn the cyborg back into Unknown. It was then that they ended up at The Fairy Glade for no reason
I'm so great, that Tony the tiger is advertising about my family when he says "They're Great!" :proud:

FC: 36178 CF: 103059 BOM: 81495 LOTLD: 120486 DOTK: 106819 LS: 37470 SBTC: 86068 HH: 95088 TOTL: 100563 TOTAL: 767226

The Jonster
Rayman poirier

Post by The Jonster » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:57 am

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant, where he is suddenly attacked by infinite, who does not recognize him but prepares to destroy him anyway, when a fiery tornado comes flying out of nowhere and hits him in the back, disorienting him and allowing Unknown to continue his quest to find the magic compass that will enable the Resistance to find Sonic. When Unknown were about to inflitrate a ship to go to the Death Egg, Rayman and Globox come suddenly from a portal and say "Hello there" and Unknown say "General Ray !" Then Unknown transform into General Grievous when Rayman and Globox prepare to fight the cyborg, when Blaze appeared again out of nowhere and attacked it with her blazing whirlwind which knocked it unconscious. They all decide to stand next to each other and use team blast in order to turn the cyborg back into Unknown. It was then that they ended up at The Fairy Glade for no reason where the mysterious fairies, Ly, along with Betilla and her sisters, were meditating
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:

Steo
Globox Origins

Post by Steo » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:01 am

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant, where he is suddenly attacked by infinite, who does not recognize him but prepares to destroy him anyway, when a fiery tornado comes flying out of nowhere and hits him in the back, disorienting him and allowing Unknown to continue his quest to find the magic compass that will enable the Resistance to find Sonic. When Unknown were about to inflitrate a ship to go to the Death Egg, Rayman and Globox come suddenly from a portal and say "Hello there" and Unknown say "General Ray !" Then Unknown transform into General Grievous when Rayman and Globox prepare to fight the cyborg, when Blaze appeared again out of nowhere and attacked it with her blazing whirlwind which knocked it unconscious. They all decide to stand next to each other and use team blast in order to turn the cyborg back into Unknown. It was then that they ended up at The Fairy Glade for no reason where the mysterious fairies, Ly, along with Betilla and her sisters, were meditating because they were a little on edge due to the spinach farts asphyxiation they heard about

The Jonster
Rayman poirier

Post by The Jonster » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:05 am

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant, where he is suddenly attacked by infinite, who does not recognize him but prepares to destroy him anyway, when a fiery tornado comes flying out of nowhere and hits him in the back, disorienting him and allowing Unknown to continue his quest to find the magic compass that will enable the Resistance to find Sonic. When Unknown were about to inflitrate a ship to go to the Death Egg, Rayman and Globox come suddenly from a portal and say "Hello there" and Unknown say "General Ray !" Then Unknown transform into General Grievous when Rayman and Globox prepare to fight the cyborg, when Blaze appeared again out of nowhere and attacked it with her blazing whirlwind which knocked it unconscious. They all decide to stand next to each other and use team blast in order to turn the cyborg back into Unknown. It was then that they ended up at The Fairy Glade for no reason where the mysterious fairies, Ly, along with Betilla and her sisters, were meditating because they were a little on edge due to the spinach farts asphyxiation they heard about in another land far, far away. With the force slowly coming this way, they decided to make a little concoction out of broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, vomit, and diarrhea.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(I just made this sound completely weird and gross :lol: :lol: )
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:

Steo
Globox Origins

Post by Steo » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:11 am

They accidentally used the wrong ingredients and the whole world was destroyed!

GAME OVER!

RELOAD FROM CHECKPOINT

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant, where he is suddenly attacked by infinite, who does not recognize him but prepares to destroy him anyway, when a fiery tornado comes flying out of nowhere and hits him in the back, disorienting him and allowing Unknown to continue his quest to find the magic compass that will enable the Resistance to find Sonic. When Unknown were about to inflitrate a ship to go to the Death Egg, Rayman and Globox come suddenly from a portal and say "Hello there" and Unknown say "General Ray !" Then Unknown transform into General Grievous when Rayman and Globox prepare to fight the cyborg, when Blaze appeared again out of nowhere and attacked it with her blazing whirlwind which knocked it unconscious. They all decide to stand next to each other and use team blast in order to turn the cyborg back into Unknown. It was then that they ended up at The Fairy Glade for no reason where the mysterious fairies, Ly, along with Betilla and her sisters, were meditating because they just felt like unwinding after a stressful day. After that they decided

The Jonster
Rayman poirier

Post by The Jonster » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:13 am

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant, where he is suddenly attacked by infinite, who does not recognize him but prepares to destroy him anyway, when a fiery tornado comes flying out of nowhere and hits him in the back, disorienting him and allowing Unknown to continue his quest to find the magic compass that will enable the Resistance to find Sonic. When Unknown were about to inflitrate a ship to go to the Death Egg, Rayman and Globox come suddenly from a portal and say "Hello there" and Unknown say "General Ray !" Then Unknown transform into General Grievous when Rayman and Globox prepare to fight the cyborg, when Blaze appeared again out of nowhere and attacked it with her blazing whirlwind which knocked it unconscious. They all decide to stand next to each other and use team blast in order to turn the cyborg back into Unknown. It was then that they ended up at The Fairy Glade for no reason where the mysterious fairies, Ly, along with Betilla and her sisters, were meditating because they just felt like unwinding after a stressful day. After that they decided to examine the Great Snoring Tree to see what happened, since it was not snoring like it usually did. As they walk inside they find Polokus ill.
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:

Steo
Globox Origins

Post by Steo » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:17 am

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant, where he is suddenly attacked by infinite, who does not recognize him but prepares to destroy him anyway, when a fiery tornado comes flying out of nowhere and hits him in the back, disorienting him and allowing Unknown to continue his quest to find the magic compass that will enable the Resistance to find Sonic. When Unknown were about to inflitrate a ship to go to the Death Egg, Rayman and Globox come suddenly from a portal and say "Hello there" and Unknown say "General Ray !" Then Unknown transform into General Grievous when Rayman and Globox prepare to fight the cyborg, when Blaze appeared again out of nowhere and attacked it with her blazing whirlwind which knocked it unconscious. They all decide to stand next to each other and use team blast in order to turn the cyborg back into Unknown. It was then that they ended up at The Fairy Glade for no reason where the mysterious fairies, Ly, along with Betilla and her sisters, were meditating because they just felt like unwinding after a stressful day. After that they decided to examine the Great Snoring Tree to see what happened, since it was not snoring like it usually did. As they walk inside they find Polokus ill. He said "that magician is only a 2 faced wanker! He gave me tea that he had sharted into, someone must let Rayman know what he's up to".

(yeah this is fucked up again like the last story alright :lol: :lol:)

The Jonster
Rayman poirier

Post by The Jonster » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:24 am

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant, where he is suddenly attacked by infinite, who does not recognize him but prepares to destroy him anyway, when a fiery tornado comes flying out of nowhere and hits him in the back, disorienting him and allowing Unknown to continue his quest to find the magic compass that will enable the Resistance to find Sonic. When Unknown were about to inflitrate a ship to go to the Death Egg, Rayman and Globox come suddenly from a portal and say "Hello there" and Unknown say "General Ray !" Then Unknown transform into General Grievous when Rayman and Globox prepare to fight the cyborg, when Blaze appeared again out of nowhere and attacked it with her blazing whirlwind which knocked it unconscious. They all decide to stand next to each other and use team blast in order to turn the cyborg back into Unknown. It was then that they ended up at The Fairy Glade for no reason where the mysterious fairies, Ly, along with Betilla and her sisters, were meditating because they just felt like unwinding after a stressful day. After that they decided to examine the Great Snoring Tree to see what happened, since it was not snoring like it usually did. As they walk inside they find Polokus ill. He said "that magician is only a 2 faced wanker! He gave me tea that he had sharted into, someone must let Rayman know what he's up to". So they went to find Rayman only to find Unknown.

(yeah but it's fun though ooh I hope nobody resets it for a little bit :mrgreen: )
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote:

Steo
Globox Origins

Post by Steo » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:32 am

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant, where he is suddenly attacked by infinite, who does not recognize him but prepares to destroy him anyway, when a fiery tornado comes flying out of nowhere and hits him in the back, disorienting him and allowing Unknown to continue his quest to find the magic compass that will enable the Resistance to find Sonic. When Unknown were about to inflitrate a ship to go to the Death Egg, Rayman and Globox come suddenly from a portal and say "Hello there" and Unknown say "General Ray !" Then Unknown transform into General Grievous when Rayman and Globox prepare to fight the cyborg, when Blaze appeared again out of nowhere and attacked it with her blazing whirlwind which knocked it unconscious. They all decide to stand next to each other and use team blast in order to turn the cyborg back into Unknown. It was then that they ended up at The Fairy Glade for no reason where the mysterious fairies, Ly, along with Betilla and her sisters, were meditating because they just felt like unwinding after a stressful day. After that they decided to examine the Great Snoring Tree to see what happened, since it was not snoring like it usually did. As they walk inside they find Polokus ill. He said "that magician is only a 2 faced wanker! He gave me tea that he had sharted into, someone must let Rayman know what he's up to". So they went to find Rayman only to find Unknown. This is where they decided they were going to piss all over the magicians possessions

The Jonster
Rayman poirier

Post by The Jonster » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:53 am

Sonic was at Green Hill Zone more like Sand Hill right now and tried to fight Eggman in his Egg Carrier. Then he was suddenly swept off the grou nd by a mysterious gust of wind that blew him to the Mystic Ruins. Sonic suddenly got attacked by Infinite, Sonic tried to fight him but got quickly defeated and captured and Eggman succeeds in taking over the world, though all is not lost as Knuckles rallies up Sonic's friends and others to rebel against Eggman, known as the Resistance. 6 month laters, the Resistance recruited a newbie to the group, code name unknown. Knuckles sent Unknown to the Chemical Plant, where he is suddenly attacked by infinite, who does not recognize him but prepares to destroy him anyway, when a fiery tornado comes flying out of nowhere and hits him in the back, disorienting him and allowing Unknown to continue his quest to find the magic compass that will enable the Resistance to find Sonic. When Unknown were about to inflitrate a ship to go to the Death Egg, Rayman and Globox come suddenly from a portal and say "Hello there" and Unknown say "General Ray !" Then Unknown transform into General Grievous when Rayman and Globox prepare to fight the cyborg, when Blaze appeared again out of nowhere and attacked it with her blazing whirlwind which knocked it unconscious. They all decide to stand next to each other and use team blast in order to turn the cyborg back into Unknown. It was then that they ended up at The Fairy Glade for no reason where the mysterious fairies, Ly, along with Betilla and her sisters, were meditating because they just felt like unwinding after a stressful day. After that they decided to examine the Great Snoring Tree to see what happened, since it was not snoring like it usually did. As they walk inside they find Polokus ill. He said "that magician is only a 2 faced wanker! He gave me tea that he had sharted into, someone must let Rayman know what he's up to". So they went to find Rayman only to find Unknown. This is where they decided they were going to piss all over the magicians possessions for killing off Ssssam and selling him to Razoff and sending Clark away from the Glade.
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Steo wrote: